Official Community Forums Home

Clear Carnal Knowledge Collection

trina2008

• Members

NO1760main.jpg

The Clear Carnal Collection

This kit is claims to give you nine ways to the PERFECT climax! I found more than nine!

Let’s start with the basics, this kit has no color everything is clear. So there is nothing to worry a beginner about feeling intimidated by this kit. The vibrator and egg both use AA batteries, which are always easy to find. I love this kit for beginners, I think it is wonderful and yes even for experienced users you too will find this kit very useful.

Now if you are like me I am sure you haven’t tried everything out there in sex toys. This kit is for you! The collection includes a 5-inch vibe that has removable sleeves. A vibrating egg which should be in every ones toy box, anal beads, two cock rings and Ben-Wa Balls. Now like I said this kit will easily adapt to anyone’s taste. All of the sleeves are made out of Jelly material, and the Ben-Wa balls have a smaller ball inside of them and are connected with a string for easy removal.

Before I go on with my personal experience, I just wanted to let you that I did not get to use the cockrings that are included with the kit. They are smaller in size and since my husband is not they pinched a little too tight and we decided it would be best if we didn’t use them. Because if a cockring is too tight you should never use it, there should never be pain associated with the use of a cockring.

The first toy that was brought out of the collection was the Ben-Wa balls I was dying to try them and see what all the hype was about. My hubby just came home from work and we decided to see how they would work around the house before we went out in public with them. That was a good idea on his part because as soon as he slipped them in, they felt incredible and I couldn’t move. When I finally stood up, I could feel the balls move in my vagina and I thought I was going to cum right then. I started to walk from my bedroom down the stairs to my kitchen and that is when the first orgasm hit me. I yelled for my husband and he just looked at me and said “seriously?” With a smile on his face he decided we would have to try these out in public. Now I have used a vibrating egg with a wireless remote control in public before so I am not totally new to hiding orgasms. But I am still not sure if I can hide the ones I got from the Ben-wa balls. They were something that I have been looking at and wanted but wasn’t really sure if they would work. As long as you do your kegels girls they work, and work well.

Later that night when the house was quiet, we decided to explore the rest of the kit; the next toy was the vibrator with all the different sleeves. We started with the knobby sleeve, which felt great because it is slightly curved to reach the G-Spot. Now it wasn’t curved enough for me to reach my G-Spot mine is pretty far up. But I am sure that for somebody else this wouldn’t have been a problem. Next was the ribbed sleeve and that had me cuming very quickly, I could feel the ribs with every thrust. The spiked sleeve we used over my clit and then again I was cuming pretty quickly, but I love my clit to be vibed.

The next night we tried out the egg and used it on my clit and then moved to the rest of my body and onto my hubby. I just love giving him a really good blowjob while I put an egg on his balls. He pulled out the anal beads and lubed them really well and began to slowly slide them in one at a time, as I continued to give him head. He began to pull them out just as slowly and I came so hard I started to tense my jaw just a little bit too much. The egg is pretty quiet and has variable speeds so you can pick the speed. I love it on the fastest speed, while my husband doesn’t like it that hard so we slowed it down for him. Just as I was about to cum again from the beads, he couldn’t take it anymore, and rolled me over on all fours and began to finish both of us off. That had to be one of the best orgasms I have ever had.

There is everything you could possibly want in one kit. For beginners it is excellent to try products and see which you like and don’t like and not spend a fortune on each individual toy. For you experienced users mix up the toys; try using the ben-wa balls with the egg that was a great orgasm that turned into two.

I would recommend this kit to anyone and everyone. The Clear Carnal Knowledge Collection has everything I wanted, a new vibe and egg and a few toys I have never used like the Ben-Wa balls and the anal beads.

Variety is the spice of life and should be in every couple’s sex life; with this kit you get a little variety with out breaking the bank. So I say go for it!

Katrina (Coupleof maniacs)

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=5039

• Members

I've been looking at this kit and am so glad someone reviewed it! I thought it was sooo cool cuz it was clear and came with so many different things and was reasonably priced. I think this will be next on my 'to buy' list. :)

• Members

I was so glad to do the review because it really is a great kit. I think it is perfect for just about anyone who wants to try new things, and the price is right. I am glad you liked the review.

Katrina

• Members

Ohhhh, I really wanted to try this one! I am glad you loved it, sometimes "kits" have some items that are great, and some that are blahh. This one sounds wonderful. Good review, lots of information. Thanks!

Mikayla