Official Community Forums Home

Sex On An Air Bed?!?!?!

iso8

• Members

Ok so here's the deal I enjoy sex but I dont orgasm from sex and it doesnt feel amazing all the time, the other week my partner and i were staying at a new apartment and so we had to sleep on an air bed, lielow, blow up bed , whatever you like to call it! whilst sitting on it I was dubious sex on it would be a good idea, I had visions of the thing deflating and it was unstable really!! but we went ahead with it and it was the best sex either of us have had in a while!! it felt great infact we had sex there a few times before leaving! anyway problem being we no longer are staying in the flat no longer have the air bed and are both wondering how we could re create it, has anyone else tried it? if not i reccomend it!

Unfortunately back home we dont have anywhere we could put one! i dont know if there's anything that could give the same feeling any ideas?

Iso

• Members

This is really ironic, but my hubby and I just had sex on an air bed 3 weekends ago when my Mother-In-Law came for a visit. Usually she sleeps on it, but she hurt her back. Anyway, we had sex on it and there was something about the bouncing of it that reminded me of a waterbed. Perhaps you should look into getting one of those! I too enjoyed my sex on the air bed - but the one I had was too tall to put on another bed.

I am thinking we might air it up in our living room just for fun sex sometimes....what the hell, right? So yes, I share your love of fucking on an air bed..don't know why, but it was great!!!

Mikayla

• Members

Mikayla I agree with the waterbed thing. My hubby and I had sex on an air matress while we were camping and you are right it sure does remind me of the waterbed. Now I have to tell you all a funny story, of course it is funny now but then it was uggggg.

My husband and I about 5years ago owned a waterbed. We were having wild,rough, crazy sex. Not rough as in anyone getting hurt just hard fun all out sex. Toys were in use of course. Well needless to say we still have yet to firgue out what happened or caused this, but in the middle of it all water started pouring out of the matress, needless to say we stopped and was like OMG. If you knew how much a king size matress full of water held, lets just say it FLOODED my room and the stairs going down. YEs I laughed when it happened, but the mess was OMW. So we haven't firgued it out yet but a word of advice waterbeds are great, but make sure you just don't get the standard regular matress you know the cheapy one, you may be in for a surprise. :P

• Members

Glad its not just me who has experienced it! I really dont know how it felt better it just did! and Howard thanks for your comment, dont get me wrong I enjoy orgasms I just dont have any during sex... I participate fine infact we try a lot of different positions and I love foreplay but that hasnt brought me to orgasm either... the one time i have orgasmed during sex i was on top with a vibrator... my guy does nothing wrong i did wonder if i was desensitised or something but Mikayla assures me there is no such thing! which was a relief so we've kept trying but nothing works, i think i sort of expect not to orgasm because i havent before and to be honest i feel a bit guilty that he tries so hard and even when i dont doubt myself nothing happens..

• Members

Hmmm <_< Sex on an air bed :huh: . I totaly agree with Howard when he said most women drink before having sex/making love it does inhance your libido and it make you more open to other things like different positions or just an all out love making session where you and your partner can try many different things to enhance your orgasm while making love to your husband, maybe invite new people into your bedroom have a menage trios or an orgy who knows you won't know unless you try it. But if you're the discreet type who doesn't like to "share" her man then try video taping your love making session with your husband you may enjoy it even more because of the thrill of being video taped and when it's over you can watch it together or if you like you can try the all natural enhancer marijuana/weed that will really enhance your orgasm it has worked for me in the past with my kids father and theres also erotica fiction that will definitely get your juices flowing. Trust me I love reading the. I suggest my favorite erotica author Zane a few of her books are strictly erotica. Might I suggest you read the Sex Chronicles; Shattering The Myth, Chocolate Flava and many other erotica books with your partner as a part of your foreplay.

• Members

All though drugs and alcohol may not help the effects of an orgasm but it does help relax the body I'm not saying get drunk and have sex no it's not going to work like that and I'm not saying that you have to be high to enjoy sex either what I was saying was there are ways to loosen up before a lovemaking session every time I made love to my daughters father I wasn't high and I wasn't drunk, neither was he what I'm saying is that there are different strokes for different folks and you do whatever you have to do in order for your partner to have an orgasm if you like to masturbate let your partner help you with your masturbation while your hands are in between your thighs your partner should try assisting you by sucking on your breast there are lots of ways for a woman to have an orgasm without having sex.

Try kissing each other feeding each other your favorite dessert or like I said before try reading erotica stories together that will definitely enhance her orgasm while having sex and again alcohol and drugs aren't always the answer but no it does not give you a false sense of reality some people may like to smoke weed or drink before having sex or making love with their partner the book may also give new ideas on different positions or different aphrodisiacs.

You can set the mood with dinner and a movie at home and some nice soft R&B in the background or if you preffer soft music like jazz or anything instunental to set the mood there are ways to enhancing your orgasm with no interuptions from anyone turn off all cell phones and pagers and turn off the phone and the answering machine so nothing will mess up your evening with you and your partner ;)