Official Community Forums Home

Give and get ?

I know there are men who enjoy pleasuring a woman orally - mine won’t. He blatantly says no when asked. I’ve been forthcoming in what I’d like but how is it fair for me to give blowjobs 24/7 and not get some licking love in return? My sexual drive is much higher than my mans but dang. It feels a little bit like I’m the problem - anyone? 

• Members

I absolutely love eating pussy and playing with there asshole fresh out the shower. If a man refuses to eat pussy try getting a strap on and see if he’d rather that. 

31 minutes ago, Haywood25 said:

I absolutely love eating pussy and playing with there asshole fresh out the shower. If a man refuses to eat pussy try getting a strap on and see if he’d rather that. 

Yea, freshly clean and nicely groomed! BUT - I don't understand the correlation with the strap on? explain 

• Members
5 minutes ago, Tightlytorn said:

Yea, freshly clean and nicely groomed! BUT - I don't understand the correlation with the strap on? explain 

I’m insinuating that maybe he doesn’t like pussy, but I’m thinking from my POV because I absolutely love eating pussy

• Like 1

• Members

And freshly shaved and clean my goodness I would be all in!!!

• Members
1 minute ago, Tightlytorn said:

well, don't think the thought has not crossed my mind. it's never been an issue before!

Tell him to suck on that pussy, maybe he needs to be directed with a forceful voice 

3 hours ago, Haywood25 said:

Tell him to suck on that pussy, maybe he needs to be directed with a forceful voice 

perhaps - I don't see that working but it's worth a shot - I don't want to go on forever without it

• Members
13 minutes ago, Tightlytorn said:

perhaps - I don't see that working but it's worth a shot - I don't want to go on forever without it

I'll eat your pussy

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

I am on the other side of your problem. My wife doesn’t like me, as she says “down there” . She feels it’s “dirty” . First I thought she was referring to smells or whatever so I tried after she came out of the shower but she reiterated her feelings. So i now know it’s a either a moral or religious point of view, indoctrinated when she was young.  I don’t think I would give without receiving. It’s something that you need to discuss. Tell him how important it to you. I don’t believe or condone using sex as a weapon or bargaining in a relationship but an occasional “toothache “ or “sore throat” may make him think what it feels to go without something the other one enjoys.

• Members

My situation is on the opposite side of yours. I love to eat out my wife. But she never returns the favor. I've tried to talk to her about it, tried to discuss my feelings with her, but it never changes. Just once I'd love for her to sit down in front of me, pull my pants down and go to town like she can't get enough. But after 11yrs I'm guessing that will never happen.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I can't understand why he would not want to eat pussy. I love it and think the  taste this fantastic. My wife and I both love oral sex in all forms. 69, me performing it on her alone, her on me. Her sitting on my face or me face fucking her. Both of us love oral sex and like I said before  the pussy juice tastes so good. Just talking about this is getting me hard.

• Like 1

• Members
On 8/13/2019 at 4:57 PM, Guest said:

I know there are men who enjoy pleasuring a woman orally - mine won’t. He blatantly says no when asked. I’ve been forthcoming in what I’d like but how is it fair for me to give blowjobs 24/7 and not get some licking love in return? My sexual drive is much higher than my mans but dang. It feels a little bit like I’m the problem - anyone? 

Try bringing a third person in?

• Members
2 hours ago, 69kola69 said:

wish u were closer

FullSizeRender (11).jpg

That cock just keeps popping up on a lot of posts. No pun intended. Looks good !

• Members

Does he like to receive oral sex?  I would be surprised if he doesn't.  The first thing I would try is providing him the best oral sex performance you can give.  Hopefully he will want to return the favor.  If not, at least you'll have fun trying.

• Like 1

On 8/13/2019 at 7:57 PM, Guest said:

That's simple just cut off the blowjobs till he at least gives you the attention your asking him for 😉

• Members
On 8/13/2019 at 7:57 PM, Guest said:

If he likes oral, I'd cut it off until he licked you 1st

• Members

OMG.  Withholding oral sex from him might work, but that's kinda cruel, IMO.  What if he then retaliates by keeping the toilet lid up, or something even worse. I prefer to use a carrot approach as opposed to the stick approach. A good relationship is worth the work.