Official Community Forums Home

?about The G-spot O

jmday11076

• Members

Yes. That is the simple answer. Your vagina will contract with a G-Spot O, but it is not the same as with a clitoral orgasm. It is more intense, and you may not notice it as much as you would with a clitoral orgasm - which is ironic, huh?

Your PC muscles help you to orgasm - period. No mater what kind of orgasm, they help. So, do those kegels! For more information, read my article on G-Spot Orgasms!!! You can find the link on the front page!

Mikayla

• Members
Thank you! I thought that that was a different "o" but was not sure if that was the G-spot "O". You are so good at explaining things. I am sure learning alot from this site! Thank you so much!

Ditto! I am also learning a lot here, it's so great that this place exsists, our sex lives are so important and this a great place to find out how to get it just right! I love it! Thank you.

As a matter of fact I just learned here that I've had a G spot O, it just happened the other night and the next day and the next day and probably tomorrow, i could go on, but i'll spare you. I am pretty sure it's the new meds i'm on! I think i'm going to have to change my name!