Official Community Forums Home

How you like your large breasts

Joe 80303

• Members

Amy D. 

I have done it with different size breasts.  There are positions where a woman with small breasts can still enjoy herself while tit fucking.  In many of them the woman has full control of the rhythm and angles.

• Like 1

• Members
On 10/14/2019 at 8:29 AM, Amy D said:

Wow. I am so jealous of all my friends with really nice size boobs, like the pics above.  Although they tell me sometimes they don't like being that large, I would enjoy living with them for just a day to see what it's like to give a guy a real good titty fuck.   

@Amy D be happy just the way you are. Being told any different is selfish.

Saltysurfer in Florida

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Members

MrsG they are wonderful my wife is38DD and i love it when she on her back and i am giving to her nice and hard they dance beautifully  well done

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Well I dont have big breast! And i at times wished I did. Before I had my little boy I had med/ average boobs. And they were perky full and perfect. Even my nipples were perfect.... ( aleast what I thought as perfect)  I was a 36 C.   Idk if breast feeding did it or just getting older  ( I'm 36 now) but its like they have deflated 😝😕   I hate it. I discovered the Victoria Secret bombshells add 2 cup sizes bra! And i will never buy or wear another bra as long as I live. 

I feel like it's kinda false advertisement though!  Lol!  I wish i could get implants or at least have them lifted alittle.  

• Like 3

• Members
On 1/25/2020 at 8:09 PM, JoAnna36 said:

Well I dont have big breast! And i at times wished I did. Before I had my little boy I had med/ average boobs. And they were perky full and perfect. Even my nipples were perfect.... ( aleast what I thought as perfect)  I was a 36 C.   Idk if breast feeding did it or just getting older  ( I'm 36 now) but its like they have deflated 😝😕   I hate it. I discovered the Victoria Secret bombshells add 2 cup sizes bra! And i will never buy or wear another bra as long as I live. 

I feel like it's kinda false advertisement though!  Lol!  I wish i could get implants or at least have them lifted alittle.  

I'm sure your breasts are just fine. I for one would rather have a woman with natural breast than implants. Implants look so unnatural. I think a woman with regular breasts shows a lot more confidence in herself. What she saying is that I love me just the way I am and if you don't like it then too bad. I'd rather have that in a woman.

• Like 1

• Members
On 8/14/2019 at 10:06 PM, Joe 80303 said:

I am not sure this people have asked this? Ladies how you like your large breasts?  I am sure they can be a pain with attention harde find clothes or backe and shoulder pain.  Feel free comment 

Love my  breasts...play with them all the time...lol I love breasts not only mine.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Kimmeee
On 2/14/2020 at 10:28 AM, 69kola69 said:

No ,you said you were 36c and they look like they are :) 

What do they look like?  hmmmm?? Guess? I will show you a tag of what they are from a VS bra. Guess good.....you will get what you want personally but it doesn’t compare to what I want. But when I give you what you want......I need to.   If’s my first can I tell you to stop so I can catch up with you and you can pinch my nipple really hard til I tell stop and so you go the other tit...Wanna encourage me? ....I am going to try again. Why won’t people just talk. No video....don’t have to look or touch or satisfy.....I just don’t get it. Most people are not on ‘this site to meet, move to another state to hook up....etc. I am already established    and safe where I am 

• Members
On 10/7/2019 at 9:47 PM, michelleddd said:

Great question! I developed early so they really are just a part of who I am. Yes, bras are a pain to find, when I find one I like I buy several.  And I’m  used to men looking at my boobs instead of my eyes.  Walking through a crowded space is an experience. Lol. 

I get what your saying... how are you BTW? I’ve really have not posted on here for awhile. 

• Members
On 10/15/2019 at 2:09 PM, Amy D said:

Thanks.  Once I catch a guy I am confident I can keep him happy, even without large breasts.  But large breasts probably work better as bait compared to what I'm displaying.

You should give yourself some more credit Amy! I see an attractive woman regardless of how big your boobs are. Personally o prefer them to be on the smaller more perky variety.

• Members
On 10/15/2019 at 7:12 AM, RedKatana79 said:

IMG_20191008_151615975.jpg

I can only imagine. Thanks for the perspective on another post where you stated that men notice these instead of your eyes. I'm always conscience in my professional setting to focus on eyes. Maybe I'll focus on them as well while not in a professional setting. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 10/21/2019 at 2:04 PM, MrsG said:

I'm a 36D hubby loves them

20190907_140557.jpg

Oh my I can see why he loves this sexy breasts

• Like 1

• Members
On 10/4/2019 at 10:08 AM, Amy D said:

Mine are not large, thank God.  My friends with large breasts hate them.  Finding right bra size I hear is a challenge.  And exercising can be difficult.  

Big or small I love them all we are built differently and that is beautiful