Official Community Forums Home

How you like your large breasts

Joe 80303

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

Mine are not large, thank God.  My friends with large breasts hate them.  Finding right bra size I hear is a challenge.  And exercising can be difficult.  

• Members

I’m a breast man, and by that I mean I don’t care if they are small chested (as long as they have a mature looking figure) or huge chested, I love all titties, I like big nipples, small nipples, black, white, tan.....Fuck I love boobs, if the world wouldn’t make women feel out of place about their boobs they would be free, could you imagine going places and just seeing breasts in your face all day long??? I’d have blue balls daily

• Like 2

• Members

Great question! I developed early so they really are just a part of who I am. Yes, bras are a pain to find, when I find one I like I buy several.  And I’m  used to men looking at my boobs instead of my eyes.  Walking through a crowded space is an experience. Lol. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Members
13 hours ago, michelleddd said:

Great question! I developed early so they really are just a part of who I am. Yes, bras are a pain to find, when I find one I like I buy several.  And I’m  used to men looking at my boobs instead of my eyes.  Walking through a crowded space is an experience. Lol. 

I am the same way devoloped early. I used to try and hide them under very baggy shirts but now with the right bra and outfit I'm proud of what I have!  DDD all the way

• Like 7

• Members

Wow. I am so jealous of all my friends with really nice size boobs, like the pics above.  Although they tell me sometimes they don't like being that large, I would enjoy living with them for just a day to see what it's like to give a guy a real good titty fuck.   

• Like 4

• Members
15 minutes ago, Amy D said:

Wow. I am so jealous of all my friends with really nice size boobs, like the pics above.  Although they tell me sometimes they don't like being that large, I would enjoy living with them for just a day to see what it's like to give a guy a real good titty fuck.   

Don't be jealous of others - I'm sure that the attention and pleasure you bring to relationships is beyond breast size.

• Like 2

• Members
On 10/14/2019 at 8:46 AM, AF111Vet said:

I'm sure that the attention and pleasure you bring to relationships is beyond breast size.

Thanks.  Probably true for most guys. But I fear others are only interested in those like on RedKanata.  And I think I can understand the benefits to a guy. I guess I just need to learn to best use what I have. 

• Like 1

• Members
34 minutes ago, Amy D said:

Thanks.  Probably true for most guys. But I fear others are only interested in those like on RedKanata.  And I think I can understand the benefits to a guy. I guess I just need to learn to best use what I have. 

I just encourage you to be yourself, have fun, enjoy your body and I'm certain the right person will be there to share and add to your joy and pleasure!

• Thanks 1

• Members
2 hours ago, AF111Vet said:

I just encourage you to be yourself, have fun, enjoy your body and I'm certain the right person will be there to share and add to your joy and pleasure!

Thanks.  Once I catch a guy I am confident I can keep him happy, even without large breasts.  But large breasts probably work better as bait compared to what I'm displaying.

• Like 2

• Members
3 minutes ago, Amy D said:

probably work better as bait compared to what I'm displaying.

Your personality alone will bring in the big fish. Most guys cant see past their dick so be confident and they will come.

• Like 1

• Members
On 10/9/2019 at 11:18 AM, RedKatana79 said:

Screenshot_20191009-111228.png

@RedKatana79 large breast are best so much more to play with. My gf has big breasts and love to lick them

Trying to get a picture of her,on here she likes the pictures and erotic posts

• Like 1

• Members
44 minutes ago, RedKatana79 said:

... my so left me recently for someone with smaller ones than I have

Sorry to hear that.  Well in any case I'm sure you will have no problem catching someone new.  Happy fishing! 👫

I just want to say to all you beautiful large breast girls YOUR ABSOLUTELY PERFECT JUST THE WAY YOU ARE HONESTLY large or small same thing goes for you guys the size of our body parts take way to much influence upon our self conference and preferences Wouldn't it SUCK if everyone looked the same 🤔 that's exactly the beauty of us we're all different sizes and shapes colors and preferences that's what makes EVERY ONE OF US SPECIAL 😉😉

• Thanks 1

• Members
15 hours ago, bisexualrom said:

...YOUR ABSOLUTELY PERFECT JUST THE WAY YOU ARE HONESTLY... 😉😉

Thanks. We need to be happy with who we are, and use what we have to the best of our abilities. But sometimes easier said than done....💋

• Members

I enjoy tit Fucking them.  Flavored hybrid lube or warming gel makes it glide so damn easy it has a fluidity to them without drying out quickly.  Plus getting a blow job every now and then while I'm pumping away gets me very aroused and firmer.  Well the sensations are out of this world.

• Members
On 10/17/2019 at 10:43 PM, RJApainting said:

I enjoy tit Fucking them....

Only large boobs?  So you would say not to a girl with smaller boobs?