Official Community Forums Home

How you like your large breasts

Joe 80303

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 1/25/2020 at 9:09 PM, JoAnna36 said:

Well I dont have big breast! And i at times wished I did. Before I had my little boy I had med/ average boobs. And they were perky full and perfect. Even my nipples were perfect.... ( aleast what I thought as perfect)  I was a 36 C.   Idk if breast feeding did it or just getting older  ( I'm 36 now) but its like they have deflated 😝😕   I hate it. I discovered the Victoria Secret bombshells add 2 cup sizes bra! And i will never buy or wear another bra as long as I live. 

I feel like it's kinda false advertisement though!  Lol!  I wish i could get implants or at least have them lifted alittle.  

JoAnna36.... You have got the perfect seize breast, 36 C. Is my favorite tit's and i love perky hard nipples on a lady.  My name is Dewey and I would love that take your beautiful tit's in my hands and give them a lifted to my mouth 👄 mmmmmmm

• Members
On 10/15/2019 at 2:09 PM, Amy D said:

Thanks.  Once I catch a guy I am confident I can keep him happy, even without large breasts.  But large breasts probably work better as bait compared to what I'm displaying.

Turn around and show us Amy D I can promise you that we all will be more than happy with what you are displaying and give you lots of happy compliments. Mmmmmmm

• Members
On 6/15/2021 at 10:23 AM, DewMan@1961 said:

JoAnna36.... You have got the perfect seize breast, 36 C. Is my favorite tit's and i love perky hard nipples on a lady.  My name is Dewey and I would love that take your beautiful tit's in my hands and give them a lifted to my mouth 👄 mmmmmmm

Round, firm, and perky

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members
1 minute ago, Excited said:

She is a lovey looking woman. When I look at her I see ice cream. Every bit of her is delicious. I just could lick everything on her 

She certainly is delicious, I would love to lick ice cream off those nipples.. 😍😍

• Like 1

• Members

@Firefly99how would you like it if we put ice cream on each of our sensitive parts and lick it off each other. Between the cold ice cream and the hot lips that would be quite a sensual feeling. 

• Like 1

• Members
3 minutes ago, Rio said:

@Firefly99how would you like it if we put ice cream on each of our sensitive parts and lick it off each other. Between the cold ice cream and the hot lips that would be quite a sensual feeling. 

Sounds amazing.. I’ve done that before and it feels awesome 🤩 

• Members

I love having my cock sucked on after my wife filled her mouth full of Frozen pina colada or some other drink.

• Members
23 minutes ago, JessieScott said:

Here are mine...

HPIM0103.JPG

Looking so fine and delicious! 👅👅👅

• Like 1

• Members
49 minutes ago, JessieScott said:

What do you want to do to them?

What wouldn't I like to do to them?  I'd love to message, lick, suck, lightly nibble and generally pleasure them as long as you can take to warm you up before moving on to other areas. 😜

• Members
6 minutes ago, cirrus20 said:

What wouldn't I like to do to them?  I'd love to message, lick, suck, lightly nibble and generally pleasure them as long as you can take to warm you up before moving on to other areas. 😜

ok when do you start...lol

• Like 1

• Members
Just now, JessieScott said:

ok when do you start...lol

Wish I could start now because my cock is hard again and my balls are aching.  Looks like I'll be jerking off to cum for the third time today.

• Members
1 minute ago, cirrus20 said:

Wish I could start now because my cock is hard again and my balls are aching.  Looks like I'll be jerking off to cum for the third time today.

Hope I had a part in that...

• Members
1 minute ago, JessieScott said:

Hope I had a part in that...

Of course you did sweetheart!  I love seeing your pics and reading your sexy posts.

• Members
Just now, JessieScott said:

well I loved your comments....

Thanks.  And my cock thanks you for your posts too!  😈