Official Community Forums Home

While your S/O is working do you send them pictures of yourself?

MrsG

• Members
3 minutes ago, Tech4u said:

Maybe try stepping up your game with your little photo shoots...ya know...GRAB his attention backĀ šŸ˜‰

I get plenty of attention due to him staring/checking his phone all day/night long. Great sex. Just wished I was the one who made him horny šŸ˜› I've done the pics/video thing many times. He always likes it, but gets more of a rush from his "phone."

• Like 1

• Members
On 8/29/2019 at 10:49 PM, Connieknows said:

Tell him this is what he can watch you playing with while he's playing with his love poleĀ 

190514_101550_2.jpeg

You are one beautiful woman.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Members
25 minutes ago, Curiousjess said:

I get plenty of attention due to him staring/checking his phone all day/night long. Great sex. Just wished I was the one who made him horny šŸ˜› I've done the pics/video thing many times. He always likes it, but gets more of a rush from his "phone."

Hmm. I smell a cheater šŸ‘Š

• Members

@MrsGĀ I missed this whole post because we were in Key West! You look Fantastic! ā˜ŗļøI love sending Hammer pics. Especially when he isn't expecting it and opens it in meeting. Lol. Reading my posts on here turns him on. It turns me on also.Ā  And @Connieknows women do know women. That makes it difficult not to think about now and again. šŸ˜‰

• Members
On 8/29/2019 at 12:05 PM, MrsG said:

So last night while my husband was at 20190829_001347.thumb.jpg.c3ba445a938451c5b1facc1ca0d0ab42.jpgwork I sent him thisĀ teaser picture.Ā Just enough to get him thinking of what he was coming home to. I love his response when doesn't expect to open a text to a picture of me, of course he loved it and was ready to getĀ home this morning. I had to tell him "that's if I'm still wearing it when you get here" because we sleep naked so I'm not used to being confined in clothes. Needless to say he was rock hardĀ when he got here to see itĀ person (I was able to keep it on), and I was ready for him. It was only a quick sex session because I needed to let him sleep some before he needed to get up this morning......but I still wanted more! So I decided to read some stories and rub on my clit, when I decided it wasn't enough.Ā  At that moment my husband rolled over just enough for me to star sucking his soft cock until it was hard and he was moaning.Ā Best way to wake up right?! Well before long I was riding him, butĀ kept stopping to put his cock in my mouth. I knew he still needed to sleep so I let him finish by getting me from behind.Ā  I'm sure he slept well. šŸ˜‰

Cumming home to this reception I would masterbate all the way home,clothes off getting out of my vehicle.

• Like 2

• Members
On 8/29/2019 at 11:34 PM, Connieknows said:

oh yeah one more thing šŸ˜™we have a beach house in Jamaica that's actually on a strip of beach that's a nude beach and maybe all four or five of us can take a little trip there some weekend šŸ˜‰

Take me too @Connieknows

• Like 1

• Members
14 hours ago, Hot married life said:

@MrsGĀ I missed this whole post because we were in Key West! You look Fantastic! ā˜ŗļøI love sending Hammer pics. Especially when he isn't expecting it and opens it in meeting. Lol. Reading my posts on here turns him on. It turns me on also.Ā  And @Connieknows women do know women. That makes it difficult not to think about now and again. šŸ˜‰

I cant wait to hear about your adventures in Key West! Hope it all went well

• Like 1

• Members

It was a blast!Ā  I am posting in marriage and relationships. I hope they aren't too long to read. I just have the last night left to post.Ā  That is where the title comes in. Lol. It was surreal šŸ˜‰

• Like 1

• Members
1 minute ago, Hot married life said:

It was a blast!Ā  I am posting in marriage and relationships. I hope they aren't too long to read. I just have the last night left to post.Ā  That is where the title comes in. Lol. It was surreal šŸ˜‰

I read it, so hot!

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Your breasts are beautiful and perfectly shaped.šŸ˜ŠšŸŒ¹

• Members
On 9/6/2019 at 4:08 PM, Andrew said:

You are one beautiful woman.

Such a beautiful woman and a awesome body šŸ˜šŸ˜

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Yes I have! My wife works in an office with other women and every now then I send her a message NSFW followed by me in some sexy underwear, and if she tells me she's real busy I'll msge her to take a breakĀ  and send her a semi erect "DICK PIC" and it is her job to get me to full mast when she gets home! My wife has threatened me, one day she is going to show the pics I send her to the other office girls. I said "then I'll text you a pic of me at full mast" with this msge. NFSWX-RATED!

• Members
On 9/7/2019 at 10:23 AM, saltybear said:

Take me too @Connieknows

I have been to Jamaica what is the name of this beach?

• Members
On 8/29/2019 at 10:04 PM, MrsG said:

Definitely been masterbating way more lately, and sometimes it's not thinking about him, its thinking about being with another woman. My total fantasy is to be with another woman while he watches. šŸ’¦

MrsG I don't know what it is, but it seems that some women now have that on their "BUCKET LIST!" My wife has confided with me, that she also has the same fantasy of being with a woman only I'm not watching I'm a willing participant! The last couple of years she has brought up the subject of a FFM 3some and having a woman please my wife just by using her tongue. I toldĀ  my wife I'd love to watch her 69 a woman while she was munching on pussy, I'd would plug the other woman's wet hole and then put my pole in my wife's mouth! My wife said "wait a minute who said anything about me eating pussy?" My wife's idea of a FFM 3some had nothing to with her going down on a woman, but quite the opposite the woman going downtown on my wife! My wife went on to explain several years ago that she had a friend that was strictly a girl's girl and even showed me where she lived. Her friend always asked my wife to take a walk on the "WILD SIDE" and my wife told her she was not ready for that. I asked my wife "why don't youĀ  stop one day and check to see if she still lives there and who knows she might be bi today?" My wife told me that was one cat who was not going to change her stripes - her friend was strictly a "CARPET MUNCHER" and having a FFM 3some was not going to happen with the three of us! Funny thing my wife won't tell me her friend's name and I'm not going to go up to somebody's house and if her gf had moved and some guy does come to the door, that would be very awkward!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Last night during sex, my husband told me he would love it if I sent him a pic of me masterbating while heā€™s at work. He works nights so itā€™s a nightly occurrence. Heā€™s always told me to not send pics before last night. This may be funā€¦.

• Like 4

• Members
On 7/10/2022 at 11:58 PM, Katie Did It said:

Last night during sex, my husband told me he would love it if I sent him a pic of me masterbating while heā€™s at work. He works nights so itā€™s a nightly occurrence. Heā€™s always told me to not send pics before last night. This may be funā€¦.

did you send him a pic?

Ā