Official Community Forums Home

Passionate Penguin

whiskeywoman

• Members

The Passion Penguin is a power packed play toy for partners or preferred personal time.

NO1067-2main.jpg

Try saying THAT 10 times fast.

Now, all joking aside, this is one toy that has made it to my “ must have” list.

I opened up the little box, and the first thing I noticed, was the lack of scent.

You know how some jelly toys have that super strong odor? This had none.

Then I noticed how soft it was, it kinda reminded me of a gummy bear,

soft yet firm and pliable.

It has these ridges near the tail, for outer vaginal stimulation, and boy do they stimulate.

I know a lot of you probably saw the picture and wonder about the fit of the straps, but I was able to hook up would very comfortably fit a larger woman.

As an honest guesstimate, I would have to say someone who wears a 4X could easily use this, but again, this is just a guess.

The straps would also quite comfortably fit someone who wears a size 2 as well, as they are totally adjustable.

Because of the material is is constructed from, this toy is also extremely quiet,

I do not however suggest using this at that nice little diner down the street.

You may be able to get away with it at the movie theater, but only because they are usually pretty loud.

There is a slight hum from it, but only at the higher speeds.

This is not a cordless toy, so your SO can not tease you from across the room at a dinner party.

However, there is a nice long cord to this, so you can hand him/her the remote and let them have fun.

I opened up the remote, and inserted 3 AA batteries,

I flipped the switch, and was extremely surprised at how powerful this little toy really is.

I normally like mild vibrations, even on low this was almost too much for me.

I handed the remote to my friend, they found it to be a great turn on to see me squirm on the bed with the flip of a finger.

So, if you like your vibrations powerful, this is defiantly an excellent choice.

Let this little arctic creature heat up YOUR bedroom.

*User Note: This product comes with only THREE straps. The top strap hooks around the lower waist, and the two lower straps hook to themselves to create two leg straps.

• Members

Very cute review Whiskey!

I love the "adorable artic creature" part...He he he.

One question - this is an OUTER toy - no insertion at all, right?

:D