timidtwo

Were sex "toys" ever scary to you?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Were they?

• Yes, and they still are!
    • Yes, but I am getting over it!
    • Yes, but I am way past that now!
    • No, never been scared or intimidated by "toys"

Some toys use to intimidate the hell outta me!! Like the anal ones, and the really huge ones!!

Some of those still do, but now, I am more curious as to what's out there, available, and how well they work!!

• Members

Anal is scary to me! :unsure:

I hear, though, that men have a G spot of sorts "down under"?!?!?!

Although it is scary to me, I have had dreams about my wife using a strap on, and using it on me.

I wake up thinking, "EWWWWWWW, what was I thinking?" But, I sure enjoyed it in my dreams!

Some toys use to intimidate the hell outta me!! Like the anal ones, and the really huge ones!!

Some of those still do, but now, I am more curious as to what's out there, available, and how well they work!!

• Members

Since discovering the pleasure of sex toys, I'm less suprised when I come across a product I haven't seen. I think that I am more likely to try new things now. For instance, I'm less scary to try the anal thing after reading so much about it. This discovery has opened my mind up so much.

• Members

I was never really scared of them. It was more like embarrassed that I wanted/needed something like that or that anyone would find out about them. :) I've always wanted to use them though. :)

• Members
I was never really scared of them. It was more like embarrassed that I wanted/needed something like that or that anyone would find out about them. :) I've always wanted to use them though. :)

Ya same here never really scared more embarassed to go into the store and ask about a certain toy that we had in mind. I don't like walking into an adult store without hubby, but when you have your kids with you cause no one will watch them you have to drag them along and hubby waits in the car while i go in.

Although the huge DONGS...talking like 18in and 5in girth...No way am i sticking that in my pussy...

The only time that get's stretched is what i am delivering a baby....have only done that 2 times so far...