Official Community Forums Home

Are all men the same

RedKatana79

• Members

Ok here goes. My So and I have been together for 17 years and have three children together ranging from 12 to 6. It came to light recently that over the course of the 17 years he's cheated on me numerous times. A little about me I'm 5"6 redhead blue eyed, 46 DDD (all real) and weigh 220.  Now I just found out the recent one he's cheating with is 5'0 brunette and weighs over 300. My thing is what is wrong with me😢😥

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

• Members

Nothing wrong with you.  But not all men are the same, either.  Most are nice, considerate, and honest.  But definitely not all.  Some are jerks.

• Like 1

• Members

Sounds like a problem with your s o. Hopefully you can find another person that treats you much better.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 9/29/2019 at 1:55 PM, RedKatana79 said:

what is wrong with me

Nothing is wrong with you sweetheart your just together with a cheat. Maybe he believes since you are not married it free rein time, but something tells me it wouldn't matter either way. My question to you is, does he know you know?

• Like 1

• Members
On 9/29/2019 at 4:55 PM, RedKatana79 said:

... My thing is what is wrong with me😢😥

Get that thought out of your head NOW.  I can tell you from experience that it will destroy your self confidence. And it's so not true. Leave him now.  There are great guys out there that will treat you right. 

• Like 1

• Members
12 minutes ago, Amy D said:

Get that thought out of your head NOW.  I can tell you from experience that it will destroy your self confidence. And it's so not true. Leave him now.  There are great guys out there that will treat you right. 

I am trying to leave him. I'm making all the arrangements I can

• Like 1

• Members
1 hour ago, RedKatana79 said:

I am trying to leave him. I'm making all the arrangements I can

Good luck. Please keep us informed. 

• Members
3 hours ago, RedKatana79 said:

Mark7even yes he knows I know.

I'm really sorry, have you guys seeked out counseling?  If he wont go theirs not much you can do except pray or leave. The biggest people to loose out on a separation are the kids, I know this first hand and mine were grown in their late teens.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • Members

how did you go?? i have been with my wife for 38years and she is just as hot now i am punching way above my weight i try/know how to please her i hope you are ok love will find you again stay safe you sound pretty hot i don't believe your man wouldn't eat you out it one of the best things you can do for her

• 2 months later...
  • Members
On 10/1/2019 at 12:54 PM, RedKatana79 said:

I mean I don't think these look that bad even covered up

IMG_20191001_135319540.jpg

Sexy

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • Members

Not all men are the same anymore than all women being the same. If A man is a jerk, dishonest or abusive and won't change than leave him.

• 3 months later...
  • Members

Ok here goes. My So and I have been together for 17 years and have three children together ranging from 12 to 6. It came to light recently that over the course of the 17 years he's cheated on me numerous times. A little about me I'm 5"6 redhead blue eyed, 46 DDD (all real) and weigh 220.  Now I just found out the recent one he's cheating with is 5'0 brunette and weighs over 300. My thing is what is wrong with me😢😥

Trust me there's nothing wrong with you. My last boyfriend was cheating on me too and I loved him dearly. Right ow, just focus on yourself. That's what I'm doing right now. I'm sorry you got cheated on hun. Not all men are the same. I'm sure one day you'll meet someone, just focus on you right now. :)

• Like 1

• Members

Nothing is wrong with you, some guys like the thrill of the hunt. Sounds like he’s a prowler. Me I can’t get laid even being married! And I try so Fucken hard not to cheat ! Figure it out ! I can’t either! 
  I hope you can find your way thru this, my dad once told me two wrongs will never make a right !

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 9/11/2020 at 6:03 PM, Sunshine Sam218 said:

Trust me there's nothing wrong with you. My last boyfriend was cheating on me too and I loved him dearly. Right ow, just focus on yourself. That's what I'm doing right now. I'm sorry you got cheated on hun. Not all men are the same. I'm sure one day you'll meet someone, just focus on you right now. :)

OMG girlfreind there's absolutely nothing wrong with you believe that but it's not her size or weight or even that she's a woman that is making you feel so insecure about yourself it's why is he wanting to adventure out WITHOUT TELLING YOU I'd sit him down and ask him straight up

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/29/2019 at 3:55 PM, RedKatana79 said:

Well, this thread is over a year old. Hopefully, RedKatana found her way out and is doing well.

The sad thing is, is that, many times, when men cheat on their girlfriends/wives, the women blame themselves for their man straying. The last sentence of her post is such a common question.

More often than not, there's NOTHING wrong with the woman that is with a cheater. Sure, it takes 2 to make a relationship work. However, if someone cheats, the cheater isn't trying to make the relationship work at all. 

Women have a tendency to blame themselves for everything That goes wrong in a relationship when, they can only control what they do. That's true for either party. You can't control what the other does. No amount of nagging, jealousy, snooping, or possessiveness can prevent someone from cheating if they really want to do so.

It also shows that, no matter what your body type, someone that may be seemingly totally out of someone's preferences, may turn them on. Chemistry is chemistry. That doesn't mean that everyone you have chemistry with, you should go for and cheat on your partner with!!! YOU are responsible for YOU. The whole "it just happened" excuse doesn't fly with me. You can control what's in your pants.

Stay strong. Stay true to yourself, even when in a relationship....especially when you're in a relationship!! 

In my opinion, if you want to be with someone else, then break it off with your partner first. Be fair to yourself and to your partner. Respect them enough to not cheat.

• 1 year later...