Official Community Forums Home

New To Toys

rosamaba

• Members

okay so I want to buy some toys, ive never had a toy at all and feel its time

i like dp anal clit and penetration

my bf doesn't like anal so yeah....

have experience in that area just not for the past 4 years that ive been with him

i was looking at these:

Shane's World Anal 101 Intro Beads

Our Price $7.95

Rascal Rabbit with Tickler

Our Price $19.95

Ultra Smooth Vibrator

Our Price $9.00

Vibrating Wiggle Wand

Our Price $13.85

Jessica's strobing probe

Our Price $29.95

just basics for now i guess would be good low on funds at the moment

just wondering about the 3 vibrators

and the wiggle wand

i pretty much only get orgasms via clit stim

ive had multiple orgasms

i can get the gspot orgasm but its hard and not all that fufilling compared to clit orgasms

i come pretty easily within 5min or less usually

but do get over stimulated easily so i prolly dont need anything too powerful

also i read somewhere a long time ago that using vibrators etc can be bad because it desesitises you, has anyone found this to be true, i guess im worried cause i dont want to make it harder to orgasm or become less sesitive.

any suggestions would be great...

thanks

• Members
also i read somewhere a long time ago that using vibrators etc can be bad because it desesitises you, has anyone found this to be true, i guess im worried cause i dont want to make it harder to orgasm or become less sesitive.

This is ABSOLUTELY not true! In fact, the more you orgasm and the easier, the more orgasms you can have! While admittedly if you are using bullets and vibes to give yourself clitoral stim, and you try to get the same reaction from your man's tongue or fingers - it isn't going to hold up - I mean, common sense that a battery powered toy will be faster than your man. HOWEVER, once you are so in tune with your body that you can cum really easy, having those orgasms will come faster and quicker by any means you choose!

So, keep on playing ladies, this incorrect, right-wing attitude about toys desensitizing women has been brought to you by the religious nutjobs who wouldn't know how to orgasm if it slapped them in the......well, you get it.

Now, as for what toy - do you want a toy that does vaginal, anal and clitoral all at once? Are you looking to use the toys together and also have the option of separate use? LEt me know!

Mikayla

• Members
This is ABSOLUTELY not true! In fact, the more you orgasm and the easier, the more orgasms you can have! While admittedly if you are using bullets and vibes to give yourself clitoral stim, and you try to get the same reaction from your man's tongue or fingers - it isn't going to hold up - I mean, common sense that a battery powered toy will be faster than your man. HOWEVER, once you are so in tune with your body that you can cum really easy, having those orgasms will come faster and quicker by any means you choose!

So, keep on playing ladies, this incorrect, right-wing attitude about toys desensitizing women has been brought to you by the religious nutjobs who wouldn't know how to orgasm if it slapped them in the......well, you get it.

Now, as for what toy - do you want a toy that does vaginal, anal and clitoral all at once? Are you looking to use the toys together and also have the option of separate use? LEt me know!

Mikayla

so what your saying is it wont make it hard for my bf to get me off, just take longer, i guess i was worried that it would not feel good with him or not happen....

ummm i dont know....

i guess stuff i can use with him and alone....

yeah i guess together and separate use for now would be best

so what your saying is it wont make it hard for my bf to get me off, just take longer, i guess i was worried that it would not feel good with him or not happen....

ummm i dont know....

i guess stuff i can use with him and alone....

yeah i guess together and separate use for now would be best

and maybe a clit and vaginal in one?

just wondering what would be best

ur reccomendations are great but you also have a lot of toys you reccomend, and i can only afford a few right now...

• Members

Mikayla

:P I just love your candidness.

I'm new at experimenting with toys and I personally didn't care for the tickler. I did like the ultimate pearl beaded rabbit vibrator. Now, keep in mind that the girth of the two are different and it may have been one of the reasons why I wasn't comfortable with the tickler. The pearl is relatively quite and I'm in love with the ears cause I am a clit orgasmic gal.

Happy shopping!

• Members

:P I just love your candidness.

I'm new at experimenting with toys and I personally didn't care for the tickler. I did like the ultimate pearl beaded rabbit vibrator. Now, keep in mind that the girth of the two are different and it may have been one of the reasons why I wasn't comfortable with the tickler. The pearl is relatively quite and I'm in love with the ears cause I am a clit orgasmic gal.

Happy shopping!

Happy shopping!

yeah i was looking at that one.. but i read on another site a review that wasn't very good so I wasn't sure.

umm plus I liked that the tickler didnt have a control pad, the controls were on it instead. but like i said im new to this.. just thought that the controler is just an extra thing to get in the way. have you found this to be true?

plus my bf is larger than the tickler and we are having problems with sex hurting due to me having unexplained frequent yeast infections since last novemebr basically after I had a biopsy they started and its only now that im infection free... so needless to say he hurts me again & weve got to get back into the swing of things & having sex more often.. so a larger one prolly wouldnt be bad cause i need to work on streching me out basically : / so sex can be better with him.

thanks