Official Community Forums Home

Obsessed with cock

Wisconsin Cougar

• Members

As an older women who absolutely loves cock I can openly admit to being a cocksucking whore. I happen to think a mans cock is something to be admired and worshiped. Living in an open relationship we play with our group of friends frequently and almost daily for me since I am home officed. There are times when I have to text a guy to come over to satisfy my craving. My husband Chris knows of my kink and welcomes others to fill my need. The regular men I play with know before hand they better have time to let me swallow their load before I spread my legs. Yes I love to suck cock but I learned years ago that some men including my husband can last for an hour or more after I have swallowed their load. My incredible husband let’s me be me and I love letting loose my sexual proclivities. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

• Members

There are only 2 men that I let take me annaly, my husband and his best friend. The others are lots of oral and regular intercourse. Cum slut, absolutely, as far as my work days go it all depends on a number of factors. My husband travels frequently for work and often leaves me for a couple 3 or 4 days at a time. It’s during those times I have a select number of men and women I rely on to take care of my sexual needs. When he isn’t traveling we have sex almost daily but it a guarantee that he will get plenty of head everyday. Sometimes twice a day, when he travels my guys have certain schedules that I can accommodate and depending on my workload I make it work. We live in a very rural area so my visitors doesn’t raise any red flags with neighbors. Home alone I love working in an oversized T-shirt and nothing else, video conference calls are tricky so I have to at least put on a blouse and fix my hair somewhat. It’s a given that our closest friend is also a daily thing. He always comes over early and he loves early morning sex. I often star my day with the taste of his cock in my mouth and pussy dripping cum. During a break in the day I will shower and get ready for another friend I play with. And to answer your last question, when he is home he often sits back and loves to see me getting a good pounding. But he will almost always participate as well. At my age I’m going to just say I’m thankful there are men that think I’m sexy and I love the attention I get from them.  

• Like 3

• Members

Another thing I will admit to is my boss an older well groomed handsome executive type is my travel buddy, I won’t say that my sleeping with him helps me maintain my cushy high paying gig but it helps I think. Chris knows when I travel I am most likely bedding down with my boss. We attend quite a few meetings and onsite visits which require us to spend lots of time onsite and working with onsite engineers working out logistical issues, days are sometimes long and tedious, and being onsite one tends to get dirty and tired. Our affair started started just after Chris and I opened up our marriage as my boss wasn’t pushy but often wanted to bed me. There was never any threats or anything like like, just consensual sex. But I will admit that since I have been taking care of his desires things have been a lot easier on me . One of the things I hate about travel is being in a strange place with no playmates, he fills that void perfectly. At 64 years old and being an average build he is a animal in bed, average cock well groomed shaved balls which are fucking huge and lots of stamina. His wife is a total bitch and doesn’t give him any sex so I being the compassionate person that I am helps him in that dept. 

It goes without saying that I enjoy our time traveling together and never have to worry about my needs when with him. Unfortunately we live 700 miles  apart so our travels are the only time we can see each other. Of all of our like minded friends my boss is sometimes a challenge, he is not shy about what he wants and absolutely loves having his balls drained sometimes 2 or 3 times a day when we are traveling. A couple weeks ago we were in Tampa on a job site in the construction trailer and almost got caught by the onsite engineer just as he was leaving a deposit in my throat. For an older man he sure has a lot of drive left in him. After work , he slowly works me over and it feels so good having a man who can maintain a long slow steady session. 

• Like 4

• Members

I am a consulting engineer for a large nationwide engineering group, we make sure the quality of the materials and OSHA standards are met. The agency has the responsibility of insuring total compliance of materials and construction techniques are used and any design imperfections are worked out and sometimes redesigned. 

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Working up to the Christmas break my boss and I have been traveling a lot the last few weeks. Like I mentioned before we love to play while we travel. My husband Chris knows and encourages our exploits and says he is all good with it as I’m safe and not risking sex with anyone outside our circle. I love our adventures and teasing him while on the job sites underneath my steel toed boots and jeans is a horned up women who wears no panties and is almost always sporting a wet spot that I know men can see. The job site trailer is a very busy and hectic place and it’s the highlight of my day seeing these men sporting hardons and trying to hide it. So by the end of the day my boss knows he is going to get the fucking of his life. 

• Like 3

• 2 years later...
  • Members
On 12/22/2019 at 8:02 AM, Rio said:

It sounds like you have quite an exciting life.

Indeed I have a very exciting life and I love it, my boss is not only my boss but a trusted lover. When we travel we always go as a couple to not raise any suspicion . His wife is a total bitch and don't give him any pussy so its my job to fulfill his sexual needs. Does my husband know, yes he does, has he ever watched me fuck my boss, yes he has. Does my husband understand why I fuck him? yes he does. Does he question who I fuck while traveling no he does not, just like I don't question who he fucks or sucks when he travels. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 7/9/2022 at 5:30 AM, BarefootScott said:

I fucking masturbated reading about all this permissive sucking, cumming, and fucking. Why do all the exploding sex cunts live SO far away???😢

Yea its not uncommon for my husband to come home only too find another mans cum leaking from me. I don't always shower afterwards as I know he loves finding me soaked and bred. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Members
9 minutes ago, Wisconsin Cougar said:

Yea its not uncommon for my husband to come home only too find another mans cum leaking from me. I don't always shower afterwards as I know he loves finding me soaked and bred. 

That is F'ing hot! 

• 6 months later...
  • Members

Wisconsin Cougar, you sound like my kind of woman!! I love reading your posts here, they make me hard almost right away! Sure wish I was a member of your FWB circle; we would meet up for sucking and fucking as often as we could!

• 1 month later...
  • Members

obsessed  or whatever anyone calls it its mine for sure and since they come in all different shapes and sizes makes it even better I would have never guessed then I would still want it today but I'm very happy I chose cock over anything else sexually 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members
On 11/4/2019 at 2:06 AM, Wisconsin Cougar said:

Another thing I will admit to is my boss an older well groomed handsome executive type is my travel buddy, I won’t say that my sleeping with him helps me maintain my cushy high paying gig but it helps I think. Chris knows when I travel I am most likely bedding down with my boss. We attend quite a few meetings and onsite visits which require us to spend lots of time onsite and working with onsite engineers working out logistical issues, days are sometimes long and tedious, and being onsite one tends to get dirty and tired. Our affair started started just after Chris and I opened up our marriage as my boss wasn’t pushy but often wanted to bed me. There was never any threats or anything like like, just consensual sex. But I will admit that since I have been taking care of his desires things have been a lot easier on me . One of the things I hate about travel is being in a strange place with no playmates, he fills that void perfectly. At 64 years old and being an average build he is a animal in bed, average cock well groomed shaved balls which are fucking huge and lots of stamina. His wife is a total bitch and doesn’t give him any sex so I being the compassionate person that I am helps him in that dept. 

It goes without saying that I enjoy our time traveling together and never have to worry about my needs when with him. Unfortunately we live 700 miles  apart so our travels are the only time we can see each other. Of all of our like minded friends my boss is sometimes a challenge, he is not shy about what he wants and absolutely loves having his balls drained sometimes 2 or 3 times a day when we are traveling. A couple weeks ago we were in Tampa on a job site in the construction trailer and almost got caught by the onsite engineer just as he was leaving a deposit in my throat. For an older man he sure has a lot of drive left in him. After work , he slowly works me over and it feels so good having a man who can maintain a long slow steady session. 

Damn you sound like the woman of my dreams. Your boss fuck-buddy is one lucky dude. Your situation is EXACTLY what I'm looking for.