Official Community Forums Home

Body type

RedKatana79

• Members

It just trips my switch sometimes when I guy says he's into you and doesn't mind if your curvy or not and then ghosts and when you do hear from him it's just derogatory shit about how I dont have a good enough body and I'm to thick and curvy

• Like 2

1 hour ago, RedKatana79 said:

It just trips my switch sometimes when I guy says he's into you and doesn't mind if your curvy or not and then ghosts and when you do hear from him it's just derogatory shit about how I dont have a good enough body and I'm to thick and curvy

Because most guys lie sweetheart everyone has a preference believe that I actually love older women but seriously big or small breast are all beautiful just like big or small girls your all beautiful honestly 

• Like 1

• Members

I think we all have our preferences whether male or female. if you're not his type then move on and find somebody that does appreciate you for who you are

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 11/8/2019 at 12:06 AM, Rio said:

I think we all have our preferences whether male or female. if you're not his type then move on and find somebody that does appreciate you for who you are

So far haven't found that someone

• 3 months later...
  • Members
On 11/7/2019 at 5:09 PM, RedKatana79 said:

I'm sorry to hear you had to put up with such a loser.  Just put that loser out of your mind and know that someone better will come along.  Everyone has their preferences but that doesn't excuse someone lacking politeness, common courtesy, or just plain being an asshole.  At least here you can feel confident that all body types are not only tolerated but celebrated.  Please consider posting a photo on the sexy photos of women page and let us make you feel like a goddess.  C'mon, show us your boobs (or pussy, ass, or all three)!

• 7 months later...
  • Members
On 11/7/2019 at 7:09 PM, RedKatana79 said:

A month Later but like Rio said a guy will lie to get in your pants. I heard the same from a former coworker. She gave a guy everything, even Anal and he left her. She asked my opinion and I said you have to keep a guy on the hook. Men love the chase. If you show all your cards then what's left... Food for thought. I like my girls thick or thin as long as they make me feel like they desire me. 

• Like 3

• 8 months later...