Official Community Forums Home

When I touch my g-spot....

LIPS

• Members

I've never had a gspot orgasm.  So I've been spending sometime stimulating myself and trying to feel for it.

But everytime I do find it  and apply some pressure and rub on  it, I get more of a sensation that feels like I have to pee!! WHY?

Anyone else! And yes I clear out my bladder every single time before I start!  Any tips, advice???

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• Members

from my understanding and numerous readings that is what it feels like at first and that's why many women stop. When You get that feeling just continue and I think you'll find that you will probably squirt

• Like 4

• Members
11 hours ago, LIPS said:

I've never had a gspot orgasm.  So I've been spending sometime stimulating myself and trying to feel for it.

But everytime I do find it  and apply some pressure and rub on  it, I get more of a sensation that feels like I have to pee!! WHY?

Anyone else! And yes I clear out my bladder every single time before I start!  Any tips, advice???

that totally happened to me.  I just put some towels down and felt like if I peed I peed. I never did though, I did end up orgasming from it (though it was a lot of work) and I got really TICKLISH!  I did not Squirt, however, as the man above suggested (not sure how he would know?)

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

• Members

Obviously I don't know from personal experience but that's what happened with my wife. That's how I know

• Like 1

• Members
7 hours ago, eye4eye69 said:

that totally happened to me.  I just put some towels down and felt like if I peed I peed. I never did though, I did end up orgasming from it (though it was a lot of work) and I got really TICKLISH!  I did not Squirt, however, as the man above suggested (not sure how he would know?)

OK, Thanks so much for letting me know!  So did it get easier for you to orgasm the more you practiced?  Does the peeing/ticklish sensation lessen the closer you are to an orgasm?

• Members
24 minutes ago, LIPS said:

OK, Thanks so much for letting me know!  So did it get easier for you to orgasm the more you practiced?  Does the peeing/ticklish sensation lessen the closer you are to an orgasm?

One more question eye4eye, whats the best gspot vibrator in your opinion? 

Thanks again!! 

• Like 1

• Members

HI LIPS -

It did get easier, just took some practice and some relaxation (and putting some towels down just in case!) - a glass of wine helped me unwind :)

I actually haven't tried any gspot vibrators specifically, I have had a few over the years and some have been able to get me there with the right angle :)

Good luck!

• 10 months later...
On 11/22/2019 at 1:23 PM, Rio said:

from my understanding and numerous readings that is what it feels like at first and that's why many women stop. When You get that feeling just continue and I think you'll find that you will probably squirt

YEP!!!!

• Members

All the ladies out there , this is Mandy and Dewey C we both would like to share with you all just what it's like to have a enjoyable G - SPOT SQUIRTING ORGASMS. Yes we both can promise you that you will feel like you are about to pee so fucking bad.  But you won't just let him keep going at it and don't STOP him and we both can promise you that you will have the opportunity to have one of the hotties squirting orgasms of your life. 

Thanks Mandy and Dewey C

• 8 months later...
  • Members

I have squirted years ago with one lover, but lately, I have been alone and experimenting.  No luck with a couple of toys i finding my g spot (due to an injury, my arm wont reach there myself).  Then I got something like the dual ended vibrating  g spot massager here.  HOLY Smokes!!  I didnt squirt, but last night immediately found my g spot and came twice screaming in about 5 minutes.  It is amazing on my nipples too.  I am looking forward to slower play and making it last longer.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
On 6/13/2021 at 1:59 PM, Angiemae said:

I have squirted years ago with one lover, but lately, I have been alone and experimenting.  No luck with a couple of toys i finding my g spot (due to an injury, my arm wont reach there myself).  Then I got something like the dual ended vibrating  g spot massager here.  HOLY Smokes!!  I didnt squirt, but last night immediately found my g spot and came twice screaming in about 5 minutes.  It is amazing on my nipples too.  I am looking forward to slower play and making it last longer.

Way to go Angiemae, don't ever stop trying...... Mandy and Dewey C

• Members

I would be more than willing to help you @Angiemae so that you don't further injure that arm. I would have you just lay back, relax and enjoy.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • Members

If you really want to feel a true G-Spot orgasm and squirt like an 18 yr old try anal sex, although I can squirt through normal intercourse the most intense orgasms I have are anal. All I can say is if I am engaging in anal sex I have to put down plenty of towels and of course you will soak your partners cock and balls. Don't worry about the pee feeling trust me once you feel that you are close. Good luck. 

• Like 3

• Members
1 hour ago, Wisconsin Cougar said:

If you really want to feel a true G-Spot orgasm and squirt like an 18 yr old try anal sex, although I can squirt through normal intercourse the most intense orgasms I have are anal. All I can say is if I am engaging in anal sex I have to put down plenty of towels and of course you will soak your partners cock and balls. Don't worry about the pee feeling trust me once you feel that you are close. Good luck. 

I have always had the hottest squirting orgasm's from my husband interning my pussy from behind me doggie style 🐕 that way i can help gide his big thick cock up inside me, that's let's him pleasure me a lot more. Hitting all the right spot's . I can push back onto his cock , as he is pushing forward deeply inside of me. Bleave me I can squirt 7 or  8 time's. One after another!!! That is the best explosive I have been doing every single time he fucks me WOW 💦💦💦😳😜💦💦 Mandy and Dewey C

• Like 1

• Members
On 11/23/2019 at 6:16 AM, LIPS said:

that's exactly how it feels rubbing the prostate, doesn't mean you actually need to pee though

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 11/22/2019 at 1:16 PM, LIPS said:

• 1 year later...
  • Members

Don't stop rubbing it when you've found it that sensation that feels like your going to pee is what you'd call a squirting orgasm 

There's many ways you can do it and once you do you won't stop 😉

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
  • Members

I've been with women who stop because they're afraid they will pee. But others let me do them right through that and it's a good squirt. Either way, who cares so long as she's feeling good!

• Like 1