Official Community Forums Home

Having sex with a black man

• Members

My fantasy is doing a black man. I would love to have anal sex and thrust my thighs around his face. Ive been stretching my pussy with bigger vibrators. So im ready for a big black cock in my juicy cunt

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Members
16 hours ago, Buzzy bee said:

My fantasy is doing a black man. I would love to have anal sex and thrust my thighs around his face. Ive been stretching my pussy with bigger vibrators. So im ready for a big black cock in my juicy cunt

I guess you are ready stretching it .

• Members

Good luck on your quest. Mean While I would like to see pictures of you stretching out your pussy with dildos

• Members

I also have black man fantasies. I would love to have an affair with a hung black stud where I'm sucking his cock and he comes all over my face and in my mouth Then I few minutes later, he pound my ass and comes on my back. I'm a male that didn't realize how gay I was until I saw pictures of well hung black guys. I'm a very feminine gay man, so I would love be a bitch and a sex slave to a fine black man. 

• Members
On 12/14/2019 at 3:30 PM, Buzzy bee said:

Well i have i big pussy allready.  Meeds a little stretching but help feom a black cock would be even more exciting

You must share the experience after it happens. And it will happen because you want it so enjoy it when you get it.

• Members

Honestly when my husband introduced me to his black buddy and I laid eyes on his gorgeous dick, I couldn’t wait to have it sliding in and out of me, and I must admit after many times of oral, and lots of sex once in I can’t tell what color it is. All I know is I love having a stiff dick in me no matter the color. When I taste his cum it doesn’t taste any different than a white mans, he eats pussy like all the others so to me color isn’t anything special. As long as I can make them hard, I am good with it. 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • Members
On 12/22/2019 at 4:55 AM, Wisconsin Cougar said:

Honestly when my husband introduced me to his black buddy and I laid eyes on his gorgeous dick, I couldn’t wait to have it sliding in and out of me, and I must admit after many times of oral, and lots of sex once in I can’t tell what color it is. All I know is I love having a stiff dick in me no matter the color. When I taste his cum it doesn’t taste any different than a white mans, he eats pussy like all the others so to me color isn’t anything special. As long as I can make them hard, I am good with it. 

wow! would love to have my wife try black cock! she had an affair one time and her BF had a large cock really opened her up to new things and she got really good at sex!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I have been blessed to be married to such an open minded man. We enjoy our play time with others emensly and color doesn’t even factor it self in. To us it’s just another like minded person who enjoys what we enjoy. And what is that you may ask? It’s human nature to breed and sex is human nature, we have no preconceived limitations on our pleasures. There’s not a single man or women in this world that hasn’t fantasized about someone other than our mates. However there are a lot of people like my husband and I who happen to think it’s awesome to share our bed with others. Color to us is nothing, and I don’t look at a black mans cock as being anything other than another stiff cock that needs to be taken care of. 

• Like 3

• Members

who owns that beautiful pussy? if i could i wuold put my hand through the screen and part those lips and rub you clit until you cum over my fingers great photo