Official Community Forums Home

Work fantasy

• Members

I’m new at this so be gentle when you read.......

Arriving to work at 5 am is not my greatest fantasy. I drug myself into the shower and wished the day away. It was a day of meetings that I had dreaded for weeks. Meetings about expenditures, cost analysts, and budgets. Stepping out of the shower I couldn’t help but think about W & M (that’s how I will refer to them). W had blue eyes that you could get lost in, tall , short salt & pepper hair and a “dad body”. But oh how he turned me on. M was the complete opposite. He was a “gym rat” all muscles and sexy swagger. Slightly taller than W. They were work besties and you rarely saw one without the other. I dressed appropriately for the meeting. Black pencil skirt , a button up burgundy silk shirt, &  3 inch heels. Fixing my hair all I could think of was having W & M inside me. As I applied make up I found my stomach quivering and my pussy getting wet. I closed my eyes and imagined their hands all over me, their hard cocks in my pussy, ass, and mouth. Both sucking on my hard nipples while I was laid on my desk. I reigned in my thoughts and finished preparing for work. I arrived to find everyone already there waiting for me. Talk about nervous as I walked around the conference table to find my chair. My pussy was still wet and nipples hard from the morning thoughts. Hours went by with the normal agenda, being told how to cut cost, up production and save the company millions of dollars. Finally lunch break arrived and we were released for a precious few moments. As we all tried to escape the meeting room I found myself walking between the 2 of them. Listening to their husky voices and soaking in their sex appeal. W smiles down at me and says why don’t you come with us to get a bite. I agree and we step onto the elevator. M asks what I would like for lunch and I reply whatever. My thoughts ran wild being in such close proximity with both of them. All I could think about was having their hard dicks in my mouth and begging them to cum for me. 
W smiling wickedly at M and says I have a great idea. Let’s go to that little bar we found a couple weeks ago. M agrees and looks down and says I guarantee that you will enjoy it. Shrugging at both of them I agree and say let’s go. We arrive 30 minutes later at a shabby looking bar. Neon signs flashing loud music playing and a grizzly looking man behind the bar. He greets them both by name and ask if they would like their usual. Nodding W says make it 3. We sit down as the beer arrives and I think again how much I want them. We order our food and sip casually on the beverages waiting. Making small talk M suggest that we blow off the meeting and drive to the beach. (We were only 45 minutes from there). We all laughed knowing that we wouldn’t do that. Burgers arrive and of course my phone rings. Frowning I look down to see that it is our boss. Quickly answer the phone and he ask if we are together and tells me that the afternoon meeting has been cancelled and we will resume it on Monday. I happily tell him I will relay the info to my 2 lunch companions. He adds have a good weekend. I hang up the phone smiling and tell them we are off the hook for the evening. M smiles and says then we can go to the beach. W ask where are we going to stay when we get there and M replies I know a secluded place. They ask if I’m game and my mind being in the state it was in I agree to go. They quickly finish off their food and M picks up the check. Only then do I realize they are serious and I’ve just agreed to going with them with no change of clothes. As we get into the car I mention this and M smiles and says hopefully you won’t need the clothes you have on much less a change. My mouth dropped open and my nipples got harder than they ever have. W turns in the front seat and says darling we been trying to make this happen for months. He smiles and reaches towards me. I almost came just from the thoughts racing thru my mind. As I feel his hand touch my neck I sigh and he says yes baby I like that. M driving reaches one hand back and rubs my knee. The whole drive is a series of touches and smiles and goes by in a blur. We arrive at the house. It’s secluded. A privacy fence surrounding it with a beautiful view of the ocean from the balcony. My door is opened and I step out of the car. W says to M I can’t wait any longer and pulls me to him for a long kiss. His tongue feels amazing in my mouth and his hands are on my ass rubbing my side and up to my tits. M breaks the kiss and spins me to him. He runs his tongue across my lips and grabs my ass with both hands and walks ya to the door. Suddenly I feel W behind me kissing my neck (my weak spot) as M is kissing me harder than I’ve ever been kissed. I feel a cool breeze on my tits and realize that someone has unbuttoned my shirt. My dreams are coming true. The both approve of the lace bra and start tugging on my nipples. Closing my eyes I lean my head back and feel the bra give away and 2 mouths on my tits. Both sucking and licking and biting. Feeling my skirt being pulled up around my waist and their hot mouths on my nipples i start moaning as I am close to cumming. Their voices mingle in my ears their hands all over me. Both stop and remove my skirt panties and bra and I’m left standing in 3 inch heels. M says let’s put on a show for the people on the beach. I’m led outside to the balcony and feeling no shame I drop to my knees and unzip both of them. I lick one hard cock and then the other. W says to me suck his cock baby and I deep throat M’s hard dick. I feel my ass being lifted up and W’s fingers on my pussy. He rubs me softly feeling my wetness and suddenly slams 2 fingers in my hot dripping pussy. As he fingers me M grabs my head and starts fucking my mouth. The warm ocean breeze blowing across my naked body and the feeling of both of them touching me brings me to a earth shaking orgasm. W lefts me higher and begins to suck my clit with his fingers still in me. M is still fucking my mouth. Slowing he pulls out of my mouth and I feel my feet touch the ground again. Standing between them I grab both cocks and start stroking and kissing them. M lays down and W picks me up and places me right above M’s waiting cock. His hands on my tits he whispers ride him baby. I slid down onto M and feel fuller than I’ve ever felt. W pinching my nipples and kissing my neck I pick up speed and start to grind on that magnificent cock. I feel a hand on my ass  cheek and warm wet fingers sliding around my ass. Gently M puts his arms around me and pulls me towards him. Kissing me so deeply he slows my speed. W’s fingers are sliding into my ass. First one then 2 and whispers she’s ready. I feel a slight shuffle behind me as W kneels. I look up and there are about 10 people on the beach (15-20 foot from us). Gasping I struggle to cover myself but W says let them watch. He slides slowly into my ass with his huge cock and they both settle into a rhythm. Still shocked that this is happening to me and there are people watching I am over took by the feeling of 2 huge cocks in me. My moans turn in to screams as I cum. M’s hands on my nipples begging them to fuck me harder. W grabs a handful of hair and says yes baby. M leans up and starts sucking my hard nipples as if his life depends on it. I forget about the spectators and focus on the pleasures of them both.  M says let’s switch positions. W sids out of my ass and helps me stand. He leans me over the railing my 38 dd’s feel the roughness  of the wood and M start sucking my clit. His fingers in my wet pussy W slide back into my ass and starts pounding me. His hand in my hair pulling my head back. I grab my nipples and pinch them hard and beg them to fuck me. W releases my hair and grabs both hips slamming into me as I feel his hot cum explode into my ass. M grabs me and flips me doggy style and slide into my pussy. Picks me up from the railing and places me in between W’s legs and I swallow his cum covered cock. Tasting him and myself I feel the orgasm building. M must have felt it too because he picked up speed. His hard dick slamming into my pussy telling me he wants to cum. I beg for it with a mouth full of W. He slides his thumb in my ass and I cum all over him. One final thrust and I feel all that warm wonderful cum in my pussy. His thumb still pumping in my ass he continues to fuck me until the cum is dripping out of me onto the floor. W grabs my head and says swallow baby please swallow. I’m surprised with a mouth full of cum and greedily suck as hard as I can. W releases my head and I smile up at him. M kisses the small of my back and lays down beside W . I snuggle between them looking at their cum covered cocks and smile. Maybe meeting aren’t so bad after all............

• Like 4

• Members
11 hours ago, Bicuriousgirl said:

Arriving to work at 5 am is not my greatest fantasy. I drug myself into the shower and wished the day away. It was a day of meetings that I had dreaded for weeks. Meetings about expenditures, cost analysts, and budgets. Stepping out of the shower I couldn’t help but think about W & M (that’s how I will refer to them). W had blue eyes that you could get lost in, tall , short salt & pepper hair and a “dad body”. But oh how he turned me on. M was the complete opposite. He was a “gym rat” all muscles and sexy swagger. Slightly taller than W. They were work besties and you rarely saw one without the other. I dressed appropriately for the meeting. Black pencil skirt , a button up burgundy silk shirt, &  3 inch heels. Fixing my hair all I could think of was having W & M inside me. As I applied make up I found my stomach quivering and my pussy getting wet. I closed my eyes and imagined their hands all over me, their hard cocks in my pussy, ass, and mouth. Both sucking on my hard nipples while I was laid on my desk. I reigned in my thoughts and finished preparing for work. I arrived to find everyone already there waiting for me. Talk about nervous as I walked around the conference table to find my chair. My pussy was still wet and nipples hard from the morning thoughts. Hours went by with the normal agenda, being told how to cut cost, up production and save the company millions of dollars. Finally lunch break arrived and we were released for a precious few moments. As we all tried to escape the meeting room I found myself walking between the 2 of them. Listening to their husky voices and soaking in their sex appeal. W smiles down at me and says why don’t you come with us to get a bite. I agree and we step onto the elevator. M asks what I would like for lunch and I reply whatever. My thoughts ran wild being in such close proximity with both of them. All I could think about was having their hard dicks in my mouth and begging them to cum for me. 
W smiling wickedly at M and says I have a great idea. Let’s go to that little bar we found a couple weeks ago. M agrees and looks down and says I guarantee that you will enjoy it. Shrugging at both of them I agree and say let’s go. We arrive 30 minutes later at a shabby looking bar. Neon signs flashing loud music playing and a grizzly looking man behind the bar. He greets them both by name and ask if they would like their usual. Nodding W says make it 3. We sit down as the beer arrives and I think again how much I want them. We order our food and sip casually on the beverages waiting. Making small talk M suggest that we blow off the meeting and drive to the beach. (We were only 45 minutes from there). We all laughed knowing that we wouldn’t do that. Burgers arrive and of course my phone rings. Frowning I look down to see that it is our boss. Quickly answer the phone and he ask if we are together and tells me that the afternoon meeting has been cancelled and we will resume it on Monday. I happily tell him I will relay the info to my 2 lunch companions. He adds have a good weekend. I hang up the phone smiling and tell them we are off the hook for the evening. M smiles and says then we can go to the beach. W ask where are we going to stay when we get there and M replies I know a secluded place. They ask if I’m game and my mind being in the state it was in I agree to go. They quickly finish off their food and M picks up the check. Only then do I realize they are serious and I’ve just agreed to going with them with no change of clothes. As we get into the car I mention this and M smiles and says hopefully you won’t need the clothes you have on much less a change. My mouth dropped open and my nipples got harder than they ever have. W turns in the front seat and says darling we been trying to make this happen for months. He smiles and reaches towards me. I almost came just from the thoughts racing thru my mind. As I feel his hand touch my neck I sigh and he says yes baby I like that. M driving reaches one hand back and rubs my knee. The whole drive is a series of touches and smiles and goes by in a blur. We arrive at the house. It’s secluded. A privacy fence surrounding it with a beautiful view of the ocean from the balcony. My door is opened and I step out of the car. W says to M I can’t wait any longer and pulls me to him for a long kiss. His tongue feels amazing in my mouth and his hands are on my ass rubbing my side and up to my tits. M breaks the kiss and spins me to him. He runs his tongue across my lips and grabs my ass with both hands and walks ya to the door. Suddenly I feel W behind me kissing my neck (my weak spot) as M is kissing me harder than I’ve ever been kissed. I feel a cool breeze on my tits and realize that someone has unbuttoned my shirt. My dreams are coming true. The both approve of the lace bra and start tugging on my nipples. Closing my eyes I lean my head back and feel the bra give away and 2 mouths on my tits. Both sucking and licking and biting. Feeling my skirt being pulled up around my waist and their hot mouths on my nipples i start moaning as I am close to cumming. Their voices mingle in my ears their hands all over me. Both stop and remove my skirt panties and bra and I’m left standing in 3 inch heels. M says let’s put on a show for the people on the beach. I’m led outside to the balcony and feeling no shame I drop to my knees and unzip both of them. I lick one hard cock and then the other. W says to me suck his cock baby and I deep throat M’s hard dick. I feel my ass being lifted up and W’s fingers on my pussy. He rubs me softly feeling my wetness and suddenly slams 2 fingers in my hot dripping pussy. As he fingers me M grabs my head and starts fucking my mouth. The warm ocean breeze blowing across my naked body and the feeling of both of them touching me brings me to a earth shaking orgasm. W lefts me higher and begins to suck my clit with his fingers still in me. M is still fucking my mouth. Slowing he pulls out of my mouth and I feel my feet touch the ground again. Standing between them I grab both cocks and start stroking and kissing them. M lays down and W picks me up and places me right above M’s waiting cock. His hands on my tits he whispers ride him baby. I slid down onto M and feel fuller than I’ve ever felt. W pinching my nipples and kissing my neck I pick up speed and start to grind on that magnificent cock. I feel a hand on my ass  cheek and warm wet fingers sliding around my ass. Gently M puts his arms around me and pulls me towards him. Kissing me so deeply he slows my speed. W’s fingers are sliding into my ass. First one then 2 and whispers she’s ready. I feel a slight shuffle behind me as W kneels. I look up and there are about 10 people on the beach (15-20 foot from us). Gasping I struggle to cover myself but W says let them watch. He slides slowly into my ass with his huge cock and they both settle into a rhythm. Still shocked that this is happening to me and there are people watching I am over took by the feeling of 2 huge cocks in me. My moans turn in to screams as I cum. M’s hands on my nipples begging them to fuck me harder. W grabs a handful of hair and says yes baby. M leans up and starts sucking my hard nipples as if his life depends on it. I forget about the spectators and focus on the pleasures of them both.  M says let’s switch positions. W sids out of my ass and helps me stand. He leans me over the railing my 38 dd’s feel the roughness  of the wood and M start sucking my clit. His fingers in my wet pussy W slide back into my ass and starts pounding me. His hand in my hair pulling my head back. I grab my nipples and pinch them hard and beg them to fuck me. W releases my hair and grabs both hips slamming into me as I feel his hot cum explode into my ass. M grabs me and flips me doggy style and slide into my pussy. Picks me up from the railing and places me in between W’s legs and I swallow his cum covered cock. Tasting him and myself I feel the orgasm building. M must have felt it too because he picked up speed. His hard dick slamming into my pussy telling me he wants to cum. I beg for it with a mouth full of W. He slides his thumb in my ass and I cum all over him. One final thrust and I feel all that warm wonderful cum in my pussy. His thumb still pumping in my ass he continues to fuck me until the cum is dripping out of me onto the floor. W grabs my head and says swallow baby please swallow. I’m surprised with a mouth full of cum and greedily suck as hard as I can. W releases my head and I smile up at him. M kisses the small of my back and lays down beside W . I snuggle between them looking at their cum covered cocks and smile. Maybe meeting aren’t so bad after all............

Hot fantasy. I love it. 

• 1 month later...
  • Members

O Baby how did I miss this? Excellent story. The pace is totally manic. Felt like I was on that porch. Kudos to you. I hope you are writing more. Hot stuff Sweet Girl 

• Members
8 hours ago, HuntersvilleNC said:

Too long.....keep it short and interesting.

That’s a little harsh l think. I thought well written. I remember in college when given an assignment someone asked how long the paper needed to be. Long enough to cover the subject matter came the reply. I think you accomplished that quite easily and with a well paced story line. But you can’t please everyone. I hope it pleased you.

• Thanks 1

• Members
9 hours ago, twin spirits said:

That’s a little harsh l think. I thought well written. I remember in college when given an assignment someone asked how long the paper needed to be. Long enough to cover the subject matter came the reply. I think you accomplished that quite easily and with a well paced story line. But you can’t please everyone. I hope it pleased you.

I take it back, it was interesting but long.

• Members

I remembered my first exactly at work my girlfriend Becky came for lunch and had on her sexy bodysuit and took off her clothes right there in my office and everyone was looking at us and she got behind my desk and gave me the most incredible head of my life 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • Members
On 2/12/2020 at 9:25 AM, Bicuriousgirl said:

That was a great story girl, I could tell you enjoyed every nasty detail, explore more of your carnal desires & post more stories. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Members
On 2/12/2020 at 12:25 PM, Bicuriousgirl said:

My god this was a long but HOT story. Thank you