Official Community Forums Home

Men in panties

Satin panties

• Members
1 hour ago, twin spirits said:

like the look?

apex bbb_edited-1.jpg

I love it. Very hot. That's finding the woman within right there. 

• Like 1

• Members
1 hour ago, twin spirits said:

That’s what I thought... very sexy!

You have a very nice cock! I feel like mine is not even close to yours!! 

• Members
2 hours ago, twin spirits said:

like the look?

apex bbb_edited-1.jpg

All I can say is wow as I pick my jaw up off the ground with awe. Great look

• Members
1 hour ago, Fun guy said:

You have a very nice cock! I feel like mine is not even close to yours!! 

If only that were mine ... yes nice cock ... but not mine

• Members
1 hour ago, Rio said:

All I can say is wow as I pick my jaw up off the ground with awe. Great look

Thanks Rio. Right  that is one great look

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
On 3/12/2020 at 2:54 PM, Satin panties said:

Any other guys find wearing panties to a turn on and why?

I wear panties pretty much every day, I used to be a passable crossdresser some years back so panties were nothing new when I started dating my wife she used to buy me sexy underwear, she asked me how I liked the new pairs she had gotten me I said they feel really great bae she smiled and said they're ladies panties. I had to pretend to be a bit surprised, She just said well there really is no difference (except for the pouch pocket) I agreed, she unbuttoned her jeans  and pulled them down to reveal she was wearing the same ones. this segwayed into revealing my past obsession and she assured me she was very ok with it and actually was turned on by the thought.

As to the why, they are definitely more comfortable more choices in fabrics and colors if thats your thing  for us it's just what we do, these were a special pair she bought me for our anniversary

big_cock_black_latex_slip.jpg

• Thanks 2

• Members
43 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

I wear panties pretty much every day, I used to be a passable crossdresser some years back so panties were nothing new when I started dating my wife she used to buy me sexy underwear, she asked me how I liked the new pairs she had gotten me I said they feel really great bae she smiled and said they're ladies panties. I had to pretend to be a bit surprised, She just said well there really is no difference (except for the pouch pocket) I agreed, she unbuttoned her jeans  and pulled them down to reveal she was wearing the same ones. this segwayed into revealing my past obsession and she assured me she was very ok with it and actually was turned on by the thought.

As to the why, they are definitely more comfortable more choices in fabrics and colors if thats your thing  for us it's just what we do, these were a special pair she bought me for our anniversary

big_cock_black_latex_slip.jpg

Another jaw-dropping cock picture

• Like 1

• Members
On 3/16/2020 at 10:02 AM, twin spirits said:

like the look?

apex bbb_edited-1.jpg

Fuck Me with that and I'll take it down my throat. I want to get buttfucked by that and teabagged and taste your load. Very nice cock! Would love to your ass and hole too. Thanks for sharing 

• 1 month later...
  • Members

If that popped out in front of me I think I would have to grab onto it and suck it

Trust me, women have a hard time finding panties that fit.

The sizing is so varied not only with what materials it's made from, the company that makes the panties, and the overall pain in the ass, sometimes literally, how each different style (boy shorts, thongs, bikini, briefs, etc). So, it's not like we have it easy!! LOL So, there's no magic formula to get a good fitting one. And, the sizes of those differ than pants sizes!! Such a pain!!! LOL 

But, I will say that it does look hot when a man wears women's panties sometimes. I'm enjoying the pics very much. ❤️

• Like 1

• Members

I have worn my wifes panties many times and everytime is like the very first. They feel so amazing. I think if i were'nt so hairy i would cross dress just to see how it would feel.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

just looked at these pictures again and my cock got excited. I'm going to have to go have some self-pleasure time. Thanks for the awesome looking cock pictures

• 3 months later...
  • Members
17 hours ago, Todd said:

I love wearing panties  it’s pretty much all I ever wear.I love the way they make me feel very womanly and sexy

@Todd I'm a panty lover also wearing silky pair now and does increase my sexual desires. A friend on this site sends me panties after masturbating in them. The scents of cum against my cock is erotic. Have fun on herelarge.20181105_073038.jpg.3cfd964e3bff810b1e77273c282c2c16.jpg

• Members
On 3/13/2020 at 3:44 PM, twin spirits said:

Guilty. But not really a turn or off. These days I'm a little more practical. First, finding a size is no walk in the park. Honestly, I have no idea how women manage shop. That aside, finding the right size and style and they become much more comfortable than my cotton Hanes. So, comfort and times when you really want to get in touch with your feminine side. Of course, they can look pretty sexy too.

IMG_1282 tttt.jpg

Sweet

• 2 months later...
  • Members

I dont know where it ever started but i was young...   IDK... something has always turned me on about them... Never worn them anywhere but total privacy, except this one time skinny dipping in a hot tub and had to get out for some reason but didn't have shorts on and the only thing next to us was her panties and i was kinda alot of drunk, and put them on and excused my self from the new hot tub guests and.. Yeah... But other wise its been strictky a masturbation thing... That is up untill today and it was actually kinda awesome... Its weird but i dont feel that weird around everyone on this site and thats not a normal thing at all... Thsnk u everyone and i hope these bring you some kind of excitement... Welcome to the first pic or video of me on the internet ... Kinda like it

20210125_185520.jpg

20210125_183601.jpg

20210125_183339.jpg

20210125_183303.jpg

20210125_183102.jpg

• 6 months later...
  • Members
On 3/13/2020 at 5:54 AM, Satin panties said:

Any other guys find wearing panties to a turn on and why?

I wear all feminine attire, head to toe, not because it's a turn on, but because I feel more like the real me when I do