Official Community Forums Home

What makes you orgasm? **Contest Closed**

On 3/19/2020 at 3:18 PM, tootimidangela said:

What makes you orgasm?

Maybe it's something you think about, something you watch, vigorous clit stimulation, simultaneous anal stimulation - whatever it is, leave it below! We will choose 4 random people to win $25 online gift card codes to TooTimid.com! Winners will be announced Friday, 3/27/2020!

Good luck, and happy masturbating, everyone!

Angela Rosario 😘

Just by looking at my husband and a electro probe and even on my nipples or biting and ruff sex

• Members

i love masturbating solo while watching woman squirting and when i cum i shoot my load into my hand  also i lovvvvvvvvve masturbating the wife with my tongue on her wonderful hard clit   with her lips apart then using her bullet  vibe that we brought on tt site we are trying to learn how to squirt 

I orgasm when I get stimulated at multiple points. The more going on, the more I can escape and let myself unfold into pure bodily bliss. Can't recommend double, or even triple stimulation 

• Members

who won? its the 29/3/2020

Guest Duckers from Austin

I never had an orgasm until I was 49. That time my partner used his fingers stimulating my g spot. Also his hand was cupped around my clit.  And that I do believe I squirted.  But not able to achieve orgasm or squirting by masturbation.

• Members
On 3/22/2020 at 5:59 AM, Guest Tatty said:

I would really like to try the clit suction and stimulator that’s what’s really been on my mind

Highly recommend

• Members

Solo play -  Satisfyer Pro, vigorous clit rubbing no penetration, massaging shower head play (ladies...are you with me?), Magic wand working my clit while I masturbate with my glass dildo, 

Watching my playmate caress themselves until they cum gets me creamy but I reach full orgasm by licking and sucking them clean

Watching videos of those talented few how can being their partner to orgasm with only their mouth, handsfree is such a turn on... doesn't matter if it's mf/mm/ff.... oral is such a turn on

Surprising my man with an unexpected handjob just out of view, he gets off on possibly getting caught. His pleasure and thinking about how he's going to reward me with later makes me cum

My favorite long play is a hot mouth sucking and biting my nipples and earlobes..slowly working down my torso and thighs before kissing a path to my dripping pussy then flicking and licking the lips, slowly opening to reveal my clit. Licking, nibbling, and flicking all over until the first wave overcomes me and my partner slips two fingers inside to caress my g-spot while sucking and nibbling vmy nipplese befores and put on my nipple suckers slowly increasing the tension until I cum again on their hand before finally fucking me deep and hard until I reach a squirting orgasm.

• Like 1

• Members
On 3/29/2020 at 10:28 AM, Guest Duckers from Austin said:

I never had an orgasm until I was 49. That time my partner used his fingers stimulating my g spot. Also his hand was cupped around my clit.  And that I do believe I squirted.  But not able to achieve orgasm or squirting by masturbation.

Get the glass g-spot dildo from here and watch Angela's how to video... life changing masturbating orgasm awaits

Guest Shyone

Alot of things make me orgasm. But what really gets me going is some really, dirty, naughty taboo role play and videos. The freakier or extremely wrong the talking is the more I will squirt everywhere. 

I sent a reminder to see about a winner.

Since the due date is passed, I don't expect my submission to be counted, but I wanted to respond anyway.

With my GF, I LOVE it when I get on all 4's, and stand over her on the bed, slightly leaning back. She's under me, and has her fingers inside me just at the right angle, hitting my gspot, and I usually end up soaking her and the bed (we learned to put a towel down first LOL). I'm usually playing with her clit too-so long as I can keep my wits about me long enough to get her to cum too!!! LOL

• Thanks 1

Guest Cuddles

Great oral sex with special hot attention to the clit area followed by a nice size hard penis with a fantastic stamina for the many repetitive orgasms that I can have

• 3 weeks later...
Guest NEXT!!

When my man picks me up against the wall as soon as I get home and takes my pants down and slides his cock in and out of me repeatedly, kissing my neck holding me in place against the wall. Feeling him grown inside me! Restraining me then taking me to the floor and sucking my clit while putting his fingers in my pussy ! 

I love to be dominated but only during sex. I love it. It's the only way I can let go and achieve release. It's so hard finding compatible partners. I've only had one that loved taking me to the edge. He would have me willing to do whatever

• Like 1

• tootimidangela unfeatured and unpinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/21/2020 at 12:20 AM, Laurie2211 said:

Listening to or watching a man cumming 

Same! I can work a few O's out of just thinking about the sounds my partner makes...

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Members

Honestly? I get off by watching two guys go at it while stimulating my clit. 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Like 1

• Members
23 minutes ago, KirinQueen said:

Honestly? I get off by watching two guys go at it while stimulating my clit. 🤷🏽‍♀️

Interesting!

• Members
Just now, Dilyla said:

I do too!!

Nice! I can get off to hetero couples too, but there's something special seeing a guy pound another dude in the ass! 😍

• Like 2