Official Community Forums Home

What makes you orgasm? **Contest Closed**

• Members

What makes you orgasm?

Maybe it's something you think about, something you watch, vigorous clit stimulation, simultaneous anal stimulation - whatever it is, leave it below! 

Happy masturbating, everyone!

Angela Rosario 😘

Edited by tootimidangela
contest closed
  • Like 1

• Members

Honestly, I orgasm when I think about really hot men. 

• Members

When I insert my remote control vibrating butt plug and read too timid

• Members

My bullet on my clit & clamps on my nipples

• Like 1

Guest Love Bowen

I love creampie videos. Massage, rough, and sensual. I use a clit sensitive cream that makes my clot superrrr sensitive, watch a couple vids to get myself soaking wet and then I use my little bullet vibrator. Sometimes I'll try to stretch myself with whatever's nearby. I've been trying to fit a coke bottle in lately. I LOVE getting stretched. I love getting filled up. The mixture of pleasure and pain... Sometimes I'll just masturbate all day, nothing else.

• Members

I usually orgasm when I'm stroking my cock, nice and slow. Thinking about a possible pegging from a willing female. 

And if that's not going to happen, then I orgasm when I dream about licking a nice, wet pussy, and slipping my tongue over her spread asshole. 

• Like 1

Guest Gerry(open sex)

When she give me a handjob and blowjob with the tootimid kissable and massage oil chocolate mousse, while I'm looking at her pussy the sensation is imbilivibl 

• Members

Rubbing my clit will do the trick within 5 minutes if my man isn't around, but when he is, he will kiss me slowly and passionately for a good hour or so as we slowly lose our clothes. When he has me naked and spread out before him, he kisses and and runs his hands all over my naked body then uses his mouth and tongue on my clit to bring me to orgasm after orgasm. Then he comes back up to kiss me, inserts a finger and bends it upward and forward in that "come-hither" motion, repeatedly stroking and pressing my sweet spot as he kisses my lips and neck, whispering sexy things in my ear, making me cry out in more delicious orgasms. After an hour or two of this, he then treats me to his amazing cock and takes his sweet time bringing us both to a screaming finish. He is simply amazing. Then after all that, he pulls me close and we fall asleep wrapped around each other. 

• Like 3

Guest janet wyman
On ‎3‎/‎19‎/‎2020 at 2:18 PM, tootimidangela said:

What makes you orgasm? never had one I am 57

Maybe it's something you think about, something you watch, vigorous clit stimulation, simultaneous anal stimulation - whatever it is, leave it below! We will choose 4 random people to win $25 online gift card codes to TooTimid.com! Winners will be announced Friday, 3/27/2020!

Good luck, and happy masturbating, everyone!

Angela Rosario 😘

• Members

Honestly, lately what has been really getting me off has been cuck and gangbang videos I've watched. They started to turn me on that much more after my wife told me that a gangbang was her ultimate taboo fantasy. That and my needed stroker😉.

• Members

Honestly the thing that gives me the best orgasm is when making love to my wife and she is moaning and wrapping her legs around me. She is sliding her tongue in my mouth holding each other tight matching thrusts and then we make eye contact and she cums hard arching her back and squeezing me tight this gives me the biggest and best orgasm. Truly connecting.

• Like 1

Guest Biggs

I begin spreading my wife’s legs then kissing and licking her thighs and all around her pussy, she tries hard to shove her pussy in my face but I keep teasing her.  I then lick her clit till she squirts all over my face.  I then shove my fat cock inside from behind and that’s when I cum and she cums also.

• Members

I focus on my breath and mindfulness, I give myself permission to be present in the moment. Masturbation is a great grounding technique for me that allows me to love my body and what it can do. As someone with PTSD and chronic illnesses, masturbation and orgasms have been an incredible gateway to breakthroughs for me. Allowing myself to let go of all other thoughts and focus on my body's sensations as I breathe pushes me over the edge. It's an amazing experience and I'm grateful that TooTimid has helped me learn new and exciting things about orgasms and sex!

Guest Big horse

The best one yet was when she bent me over the couch and pulled my cock back between my legs and after lubing it really well ,she began eating my ass hole while stroking my cock hard and fast and tongue fucking my ass at the same time. OMG! When I came I almost fell off the couch it was SOOO intense !