Official Community Forums Home

Any ladies like to wear sexy lingerie to bed?

• Members

VN2U has the right idea! I do love to watch a woman move around and come to bed in sexy lingerie but I or she needs to take it off pretty quickly 😘 I definitely prefer been naked 😈 especially when there's to many parts of the body I want to touch!

• Like 2

• Members

Stockings, garter belts sexy bras basques, corsets you name it my wife literally has a lingerie store in her walk in closet, but just for sleeping in with a little play of course she were teddie or babydoll nighties, like this one941213965_junemammabear2043DD.thumb.jpg.cee4963ea33093d891275e0dd77c21a0.jpg

• 11 months later...

Oh, I love lingerie! My husband loves nothing more than to see me in sexy underwear, corsets, garters, lacey nities-  not that it all stays on lol. But isn't foreplay a wonderful part of making love? Which would include removing pieces on so ever slowly.

• Like 2

• Members

When we set up a specific play night my wife always starts out with lingerie. However it doesn't take long to slowly remove it and get down to the nitty gritty

• 4 months later...
  • Members

I think getting into bed with my wife when she has sexy lingerie on it's a lot more exciting than when she's already laying there totally naked. I like the idea of undressing her after things start heating up

• 8 months later...
  • Members

I love lingerie. I love the feel of it on my body. I love garter belts and stockings. I don’t have a corset at the moment but would love to get one. I would also love to wear a man’s dress shirt after he had it on.☀️

• Like 1

• Members

However I do sleep naked. I wear lingerie before I go to bed.☀️

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

I love lingerie even though my husband doesn’t seem to care at all. To him all panties are alike. But I wear it for me. I feel sexy, forward, adventurous, and invincible. Black lace panties under his dress shirt with no bra? He will give me whatever I want. 

• Like 2

• Members

I sleep naked but like to lounge around before in something like this.EDC6A0BC-1968-40F9-B686-DB29BB11070F.thumb.jpeg.1162224f12d7f9346da3a101b361c3cc.jpeg

• Like 4

• Members

Thanks Jizzlobber.😩

• Members

I'd love to lounge around you while you're wearing that

• Members

Thank you Rio.?I’d like the company.☀️

• Members
22 hours ago, Jennifer01 said:

If I'm with a guy and he requests, yes.  But otherwise I'm more of a panties only girl.

1203495223.jpg

Wow great photo

• Members
6 minutes ago, Jennifer01 said:

Yep and much more comfortable than lingerie.  

I would love to see you pull them to the side