Official Community Forums Home

What are you doing during this virus crisis?

Tyger

Do you live in an area that has a Stay At Home Order? Are you really worried about the COVID-19 virus? 

Are you taking precautions?

Are there a lot of cases of COVID-19 in your state, and immediate area?

If you are staying at home, and practicing social distancing, how are you staying busy, active, and not getting cabin fever?

• Members

I live in an area that’s considered hot (not NYC!) so I’ve pretty much have to stay home. Isolated, at home and keep social distance. At times boring and at times depressing. Staying in touch by phone. Just me and the dog who doesn’t say much but is a good listener. Hoping everything will start returning soon and no more people suffer and die. Until all of this is over learn to cope and be thankful this virus hasn’t touched our lives.

• Like 1

• Members

Not a lot of cases here but am taking precautions. Doing a lot of yard work. and what's crazy is that a lot of the boat ramps here have been closed. That doesn't make much sense to me in that if you go by boat out in the water you're as far from anybody that's feasibly possible. Fortunately I'm a canal I don't have to worry about boat ramps so my main thing from preventing cabin fever is to go out and fish. also I don't have to worry about food that way and that I'm supplying myself daily with fresh seafood. also with a lot less boaters on the water it's a lot easier to strip down and fish naked. It's a great feel free feeling after being cooped up in the house for such a long time

• Like 1

• Members

I'm in a cooler area of a hot state.  We know or know of four folk (friends of friends or family of friends, that sort of thing) who have died and another two or three in critical, over the course of a few weeks.  

I am fortunate I am able to work from home.  Have been keeping distance from others, inside the house as well as out if we go out, washing hands more, etc.  Mostly I have been staying home.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
On 4/7/2020 at 7:22 PM, Tyger said:

Do you live in an area that has a Stay At Home Order? Are you really worried about the COVID-19 virus? 

If you are staying at home, and practicing social distancing, how are you staying busy, active, and not getting cabin fever?

Taking precautions, yes Tyger. Cock still hard though.

• Like 1

• Members

We have a stay at home unless it’s for food, work, pharmacy. I’m taking some precautions since I am still working. There have been a fairly large number here though not as high as other areas. I’ve been re working things around the house (re doing kitchen counters today) 

• Like 1

• Members
On 4/12/2020 at 10:42 PM, Rio said:

Staying busy doing this

IMG_20200412_213622322.jpg

Me too

Let's jerk off together

• Members

I'm in NYC total shutdown stay at home.  Not too bored, I have a patio deck to sit  have coffee or a beer. I come here every now and then to see what's up.  I'm doing ok.

• Like 1

• Members

Still working, hard to take many precautions there.  But so far everyone is ok.

#s aren't too high here but I've only personally known 1 person to get it & they came home from the hospital the other day.

Staying busy by packing to move & playing with friends on line

• Like 2

• Members
On 5/6/2020 at 3:36 PM, lis said:

#s aren't too high here but I've only personally known 1 person to get it & they came home from the hospital the other day.

I wanna play too

• Thanks 1

On ‎4‎/‎12‎/‎2020 at 9:07 PM, square said:

I'm in a cooler area of a hot state.  We know or know of four folk (friends of friends or family of friends, that sort of thing) who have died and another two or three in critical, over the course of a few weeks.  

I am fortunate I am able to work from home.  Have been keeping distance from others, inside the house as well as out if we go out, washing hands more, etc.  Mostly I have been staying home.

Stay safe hon!!!!

• Thanks 1

On ‎5‎/‎6‎/‎2020 at 12:39 PM, RJApainting said:

I'm in NYC total shutdown stay at home.  Not too bored, I have a patio deck to sit  have coffee or a beer. I come here every now and then to see what's up.  I'm doing ok.

How's that going? What are your guidelines? What are the consequences if violated, and are they actually doing so?

I live near Houston, and our county is under a "wear a mask" order, where, you can get fined if you're not wearing one in public.....however, I have yet to hear about them enforcing this, or seeing any place of business actually enforcing it....heaven forbid that they offend anyone!!! 

The government has allowed some types of businesses to reopen, like hair salons this last Friday. We did notice that people were driving stupidly once again, and I'm truly hoping that the positive cases don't start to rise.....I'm not hopeful, but I hope this isn't doing more harm than good.

On ‎5‎/‎3‎/‎2020 at 1:04 PM, average guy said:

Taking precautions, yes Tyger. Cock still hard though.

Good to hear!!!

I'm trying to stay busy. Today I've been going thru all of the reported posts on here. Taking a break from that, I have coloring books I work on for adults-unfortunately, none are X rated though....I may need to do a search for some of those!!! Been trying to keep ahead of laundry, and posting things for sale here and there. Oh, and I just did my nails a really cool metallic green. ;)

• Members
On 4/7/2020 at 7:22 PM, Tyger said:

• Members
Just now, Kimmeee said:

I live in Michigan and it's a mess....groups with guns protecting barber shops..Small businesses are ignoring. We have the highest amount of cases....i go to grocery stores....i have pets I love dearly and there's no baths nails grooming.....its a big deal when everything on your pet is white

15895032103919063284549277108692.jpg

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • Members
On 5/6/2020 at 3:36 PM, lis said:

Hi there Lis.... We are Mandy and Dewey C and we both would like to get together with you and become a good long-term FWB to you.  Message us if you would be interested in getting together with us for some good hot fun Thanks Mandy and DeweyC

• 9 months later...
  • Members
On 4/7/2020 at 6:22 PM, Tyger said:

• Members

Very worried. In Louisiana where in our parish, we have 27% fully vaccinated.  This is quite worrisome. We have mask mandated but I don’t know of any business following the guidelines. We, personally are fully vaccinated. However my mother who is in a nursing home and fully vaccinated, tested positive just last week. We haven’t been able to see her in months.

I stay home, suffer with COPD, so husband does all the shopping and running errands. Both of us work from home so that is a plus.  We take off to the lake when we get a break and fish a little and fool around a lot.

This time last year we were coping with two hurricanes and are still lingering in the aftermath. We still have each other, so we are good.

• Like 1

• Members

Yeah Louisiana has one of the lowest vaccination rates in the entire country. And we have a son that lives in Louisiana is an anti-vaxxer.

• Like 1