Official Community Forums Home

:blink: My husband would like me to be a bit more vocal in bed.. I am not a shy person

and am open for anything that doesn't involve pain but I just don't know what to say..

Everything I can come up with sounds just stupid to me. That & I never know what the fantasy of the fuck is so I dont want to say the wrong thing & totaly blow it all to hell... any suggestions?

:blink:  My husband would like me to be a bit more vocal in bed.. I am not a shy person

and am open for anything that doesn't involve pain but I just don't know what to say..

Everything I can come up with sounds just stupid to me.  That & I never know what the fantasy of the fuck is so I dont want to say the wrong thing & totaly blow it all to hell... any suggestions?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Have you red Jen's article on this? This might be a good starting point. Click To Read Jen's Article

:blink:  My husband would like me to be a bit more vocal in bed.. I am not a shy person

Everything I can come up with sounds just stupid to me.  That & I never know what the fantasy of the fuck is so I dont want to say the wrong thing & totaly blow it all to hell... any suggestions?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

• Members

I have never had real dirty talking partners. I tell them how good it feels and if it is in a certain spot or area I say so. My partners always seem to be a little raunchier by saying you are the top fuck etc but no long speech and foul mouth. To me telling one another is sufficient and put actions where words aren't needed!

• Members

I love it when my boyfriend is breathing really heavy and starts talking (or trying to ;) ) between gasps of pleasure. I love the sound of his voice in the first place, but when hes panting and telling me how much of a tease I am and how much he wants to be inside of me.... it makes me feel good... in more than one way ;) it doesnt have to be really dirty... personally, I hate words such as 'pussy', 'cock', and things like that... I'm not a prude, it just makes me feel like I'm having a one night stand or something TOO dirty...