Official Community Forums Home

• Members
31 minutes ago, Rio said:

If you're flexible you might be able to stay in that position for hours. I could never get into that position.

It's basically being in a sitting position. If you sat on the corner of the bed with your feet on the floor like the couple below it might be more comfortable for you.

938_1000.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Members
23 minutes ago, Jennifer01 said:

Nice picture!  Never done that position before, but it does look like fun.  No offense intended Twin Spirits, but that's not really sex in my opinion.  That's making love, and to me there is a difference.  Making love is generally an emotional experience between two that have a romantic attachment, and usually includes hugging, kissing, etc.  And that's fine.  But to me sex is more animalistic (not sure that's a word - if not I just made it up) and is all about pleasing one's basic, carnal desires.  So by definition, sex is usually fast and rough, while making love is slow and sensual.  Both are fun!  I prefer sex.

I think your opinion is absolutely correct. Yes sex can be fast and rough that's the way it is meant to be. The Lotus Position is romantic and emotional but it can also be fast, rough and animalistic. It's a matter of which direction you choose to go. Check out the couple below. Those two exude hunger and passion.

moonspell-koq-2-385dac.gif

• Like 1

• Members
1 hour ago, Jennifer01 said:

Nice picture!  Never done that position before, but it does look like fun.  No offense intended Twin Spirits, but that's not really sex in my opinion.  That's making love, and to me there is a difference.  Making love is generally an emotional experience between two that have a romantic attachment, and usually includes hugging, kissing, etc.  And that's fine.  But to me sex is more animalistic (not sure that's a word - if not I just made it up) and is all about pleasing one's basic, carnal desires.  So by definition, sex is usually fast and rough, while making love is slow and sensual.  Both are fun!  I prefer sex.

I want to make love to you Jennifer just like that video would you be willing to make passant love with me?

• Members
55 minutes ago, DewMan@1961 said:

I want to make love to you Jennifer just like that video would you be willing to make passant love with me?

Just to be clear, how much do you charge for your stud service?  Hourly? Overnight?

• Members
On 5/3/2020 at 4:50 AM, TomtheNhaler said:

When you care about someone and you both are freaks like what to do anything and everything with one another .. is slow sex better or rough sex ? 

any opinions please ? 

thank you in advance..

I like beginning with him entering me slowly, going slow and gentle to begin with so I get to feel every inch of him inside me, then he can go as hard and fast as he wants after that

• Like 2

• Members
1 hour ago, Lonely in Tenn said:

Sorry but trying to figure out the relationship if you fuck anyone and let your man fuck your sisters. Hard to imagine a lot of love and not just lots of lust

If you don't have a man who you love like i love and fell about my husband Dewey and my two sisters , then i can understand it being hard to imagine how theirs are any love in are relationships. That's just how much we all love each other

• Members

My wife and I have done it where I've sat on a chair with my legs hanging down while she rides me cowgirl style. I definitely could not get in that other position that you showed

• Members
13 hours ago, DewMan@1961 said:

Theirs no charge for any of my husband's services just have the time of your life with him as i masturbate watching WOW !!!

Can I watch you watching me?

• Like 1

• 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Members

Depends on the mood and the partner.  Ive been surprised by some gentle fondling sessions that turned into hair pulling, hip grabbing back fucks in a short time.  Everyone is different.

D tells me that her boyfriend has a hard time finding just the right spot. He can do her for an hour and get close but neither one can get her in just the right position to trip her over the edge. He gets sore and she gets dry and they put lube in and go at it again. But when the finally get in the right position, she takes off and hardly remembers what happened. So it goes from deep, regular thrusting to wild writhing and shaking as she has a long, long climax. "It all depends" is true a lot of times. 

• Like 2

• Members

My partner was a bigger guy- over 6-2, over 220, and ample sized penis, so his idea of slow might be seen by others as rough.

When he wanted to go fast, it was doggy style but he would work it slow to a point, get me relaxed, and then go from 1 to 10 in a few powerful thrusts.  

• 2 weeks later...

I personally like it slow and deep.  Men have a powerful weapon between their legs , don’t just move it in and out of our pussies like you are digging for gold lol ( for lack of a better term) but rather work your hips and work your cock in and up if that makes sense .  Your welcome 😊 

• Like 2

• Members
On 5/2/2020 at 11:50 AM, TomtheNhaler said:

When you care about someone and you both are freaks like what to do anything and everything with one another .. is slow sex better or rough sex ? 

any opinions please ? 

thank you in advance..

Just depends on what the mood is. If I’m really horny then i like it rough and want all his dick and balls inside my wet Pussy. Other times i want him to make love to my body and slowly sex me. And then if I’m intoxicated I’m just a dirty whore that wants it nasty 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

So u would rather grind the hips and movement than just pumping it like one would do for oil. Have ur roll around In side u. I guess.  
Is there a certain place I don’t know for a woman that I don’t know how to explain it only 2 of the women I have ever been with had it or was prolific. Kinda felt like my penis bottomed out. When I got right there tho they always cummed 

• Like 1

Yes so for me slow , deep and easy gets the job done . Instead of just going in and out , you go up and down, make sense?  Not sure I describing it real good. Lol 

• 4 weeks later...