Official Community Forums Home

Lubricant

• Members

Most toys work better with a lubricant but without knowing what kind of toys you have we cannot help you

• Members
1 hour ago, Gloria said:

I just order my first toy ever and. Not sure if I’m supposed to use lubricant and not sure what kind to get,He’ll not even sure I will no how to use my toy lol.

I suggest searching the TooTimid site for lubricant advise or just give the staff a call.

• Members

wecum to tt hope you have fun with your new toy photos would be good

• Members

Water-based lubricant and plenty of it

• 2 weeks later...

I recommend water-based lubes. They're the safest for you and your toys. 

What people haven't said on here is the reason for this.

Like I stated, it is safer for you, health wise, and for the toys. "Safer for the toys?" you may ask....yes.

If you get lubes that are silicone based, can actually destroy the structural stability of silicone toys and even condoms. And, you have to make sure you clean the lube off of you and your toys SUPER well.

I have used both lubes, with appropriate toys materials, and on/in me. Many people prefer silicone lubes just because they last a lot longer and are usually more slick. Water-based lubes can have their water absorbed by the body, or evaporate over time, so yes, there are many differences.

With toys, especially larger ones, you will want lubricant so you don't hurt or be uncomfortable. This is especially true for any anal play.

Some men feel like they're not exciting their partner enough if a lubricant is used, and that's not the case. And it doesn't mean you're excited, or attracted to your lover. Yes, you can be horny as hell, and still be dry for a variety of reasons. :)  Everyone needs a helping hand every so often.