Official Community Forums Home

Is my wife a prostitute or is it all in her head

• Members

Now it's no secret for anyone who has followed me or read any of my stories that my wife and I have an open relationship, she has my blessing, permission whatever you want to call it to have sex with any man she chooses as long as she follows the same guidelines I do.  So my /our question arises because earlier today a car arrived in our driveway from "a friend" Now i have lots of friends and have a few that I have sex with but no gifts other that maybe some lingerie or doing some yard work or home or auto repairs.

So I didn't think much of it, not like its a 2020 Mercedes or anything but she said I feel like a fucking prostitute. Trying to make lite of it and relax her a little I said well you did roleplay that a few times. She gave me that look, she said am I a fucking prostitute for allowing him to fuck me and he gives me a car! I have a fucking car (saying to myself yes I know I bought it) She looks at me asking if I thought less of her and did I agree that she's now a fucking prostitute fuck maybe I should charge by the hour. 

I will reserve my response to her after I hear what a few of you have to say

• Members

I think you both are very comfortable in your sexuality and sexual expression which is terrific.  Your lifestyle and sexual choice does not make your wife a prostitute but it is a bit strange for someone she's been with to buy her a car when she's only out for sex.  She probably should give the car back (particularly if it make her feel bad) and think about whether or not to have contact with this person again.

• Members

The person is trying to persuade her away from you. Some dudes measure with dicks and those that can't, measure with their bank accounts. It's not your issue to deal with it's hers. Give the car back and see what happens. My 2 cents.

Unless she expressedly told that guy "I'll fuck you for a car/cash", then, no, she is not a prostitute. If she has sex and expects money, gifts, or something for her "services", no, she is not a prostitute.

I reread the post, and it seems as though YOU bought her the car? If so, you need to tell her that so she won't feel bad.

People have different ways of life, and, so long as you're both in agreement, and support each other, then all's well. :) 

• Confused 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Your open relationship is fun but has potential hazards if others cannot keep it about the fun, that sounds like a gift with expectations. She should return it to keep those expectations small.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • Members
On 5/20/2020 at 2:28 PM, Tyger said:

Unless she expressedly told that guy "I'll fuck you for a car/cash", then, no, she is not a prostitute. If she has sex and expects money, gifts, or something for her "services", no, she is not a prostitute.

I reread the post, and it seems as though YOU bought her the car? If so, you need to tell her that so she won't feel bad.

People have different ways of life, and, so long as you're both in agreement, and support each other, then all's well. :) 

A little confusion here, I was saying to her well then because I bought her a new car ( not he car that showed up) and she fucks me does that make her a prostitute.

She did fuck a guy with my blessing but never spoke of it and I just assumes she backed out of it, she told me her reason for not mentioning it was because he technically never fucked her, he had such a small cock she had all to do but keep form laughing at him and he came  before she could even suck his cock, she swears all she did was touch his cock and came, she wanted to give it a second chance but he was embarrassed and left her hanging but as she It turns out she did fuck someone but not what I suspected or appeared obvious another guy but rather one of her lady friends. She had sex with this woman multiple times and the two both enjoyed themselves immensely, well during a casual conversation in between having sex she complained what a pain in the ass it was being without her car when it went it the dealership etc. so her friend is so into the relationship she seized the opportunity to "just do something nice for her" It appears her friend had a car she was getting rid of and didn't appreciate the low ball offers form the dealer so she decided to give it to my wife. My wife confronted her about it and her friend broke out in tears. Not wanting to see her girl so upset she calmed her down and told her she wasn't going to dump her but that even though she greatly appreciated the gesture it wasn't necessary. She decided to pay it forward by giving the car to a friends daughter who just got her licence. So at first she assumed it was from the guy who she happened to tell her car frustrations too. She laughs now and jokes with me about being a prostitute and from now on she's going to keep the meter running when we have sex. She has asked me if I thought she decided to be a prostitute did I think she would be a good one worth the money. I laughed and said only if she hired herself out to me exclusively

• Like 1