Official Community Forums Home

self suck

curiosity 82

• Members
On 8/2/2021 at 5:15 AM, Jennifer01 said:

Sounds uncomfortable.  Is it more pleasurable than being sucked by a female who knows what they are doing? 😯

no, but the first cock I ever sucked was my own, made me want to suck others, yum

• Like 1

• Members

Are you still able to suck your own cock? If so, can you show us a picture. I bet it would turn some of us on

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I can say this about self sucking,my wife had a couple of transgender girlfriend's and I had the privilege of enjoying this one she brought home for drinks one night after clubbing, she was black and beautiful, gorgeous breasts and nice round ass, but when we were chatting in the living room and my wife started taking off her blouse and telling me to show her what you love doing so I pulled it out and started jerking off, and her girlfriend Korie, stand's up and gives me a erotic lapdance and she turns around and flopes out this absolutely monster of a soft cock, it was bigger than any I've ever seen anywhere honestly, she sits down next to my wife and my wife starts stroking it and I'm watching and she's getting bigger and bigger and bigger and bigger and I couldn't believe my eyes she starts giving herself a blowjob right there in front of me, I was amazed absolutely amazed

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Members

Would love to have Seen her sucking her own cock. I bet it was an incredible turn on. After watching it for a while I think I might have had to have her pull away and have me do it instead

• Like 2

• Members
20 hours ago, Rio said:

Would love to have Seen her sucking her own cock. I bet it was an incredible turn on. After watching it for a while I think I might have had to have her pull away and have me do it instead

yes actually my wife did just that, I remember like it was yesterday when she pulled it out and it was hanging there OMG it was at least 10 inches soft seriously and watching it growing and growing and growing it got to be 13 and a half inches seriously

• Like 1

• Members

I REALLY want to be able to self suck! Started taking yoga so I’m hoping it helps my tendons lol!!

i have came in my mouth while hovering my dick over my mouth and was pretty awesome, swallowed some while the rest hit my chin and pecs lol

• Thanks 1

• Members

I know I would love to try it. I have had dreams of doing it. Best I can do is look at it dangling in front of me thinking there a possibilities 

• Members
On 9/24/2021 at 7:31 PM, LuckyFitHubby said:

I REALLY want to be able to self suck! Started taking yoga so I’m hoping it helps my tendons lol!!

i have came in my mouth while hovering my dick over my mouth and was pretty awesome, swallowed some while the rest hit my chin and pecs lol

let me tell you the truth, it's not as hot as your thinking it is, I know cause I was so excited to finally being able to suck on my head and yes I came very fast but it's nothing like I was thinking it would be, it's like trying to tickle yourself, it's so much better when someone else is sucking on you honestly

• Members
Just now, bisexualnewbie said:

let me tell you the truth, it's not as hot as your thinking it is, I know cause I was so excited to finally being able to suck on my head and yes I came very fast but it's nothing like I was thinking it would be, it's like trying to tickle yourself, it's so much better when someone else is sucking on you honestly

but there's definitely one great thing about it my girls absolutely love watching me it's a wonderful turn on for them

• Members
9 minutes ago, DewMan@1961 said:

I would have to agree with you 100% Newbie nothing like a awesome  blow - job experience with my wife Mandy Mmmmmmmm

OMG right and that's another incredibly wonderful experience wife's have the best sucking lips I've ever had the privilege of feeling love all you beautiful wife's keep up the wonderful experiences

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

In my younger days I use to enjoy it . With the stress of the bend , it's hard to cum , but exciting . I use to share it with a girlfriend when I was a teenager . I think now I would have to train for a month just to get the head in . If your dick was very long , it would be easy . For me , I was very limber . If you can touch your knee with your head , then with a yoga pose , " pile driver " , just keep practicing .   If you feel pain stop . You have to strech for about 30 min. a session to slowly get in shape . 

• Members
On 8/1/2021 at 2:15 PM, Jennifer01 said:

Sounds uncomfortable.  Is it more pleasurable than being sucked by a female who knows what they are doing? 😯

It is definetly , in no way  close to having a partner suck you . However , when you are alone , it adds excitment to your masturbation  . 

• Members
On 11/7/2020 at 4:29 PM, Sexy Wife said:

we would love to see..

I would love to show you . That is one of my fantacies , yo perform in front of women .

• Members

Welcome to The forum jacco. Sorry to hear about the situation with your wife and you having to do solo all the time. I bet with that situation you wish you were back in your younger days and you could suck your own cock again. With my lack of cock size and lack of flexibility as well I could never even get close to sucking my own. But prostate massagers and a good lubed up hand take its place when the wife's fibromyalgia is so bad that she won't even think about doing me.

• Members

i did have this wonderful experience watching this huge cock transgender girl sucking on her own beautiful cock it was at least 13 inches and incredibly fat but she had absolutely no problem getting that BEAUTY in her mouth and what a beautiful cumshot

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Members
On 7/25/2020 at 12:27 PM, Rio said:

Would like to see a picture of someone doing that

Chad214a has a picture I just cant remember what topic its under….looks amazing

• Like 1

• Members
On 10/22/2021 at 2:11 PM, pblo69 said:

Chad214a has a picture I just cant remember what topic its under….looks amazing

I've got one I'll find it and post it for you sweetheart 😘

• Members
7 hours ago, Willing to try anything said:

Most men I know would never leave their house. But would love to be challenged "Who does it better?" I don't like to lose, so I think it would be a great experience for him 👄

Truth!

welcome to another quaker-stater

• 9 months later...
  • Members

I believe the term is auto fellatio. Several years ago I tried this for the very first time. I find that spending 2 or 3 minutes doing some basic stretching. For myself, after stretching and laying on the bed, I need to achieve an erection and at that point I now can pull my legs over my head. For me the entire head of my penis falls into my mouth. Throughout this process I keep both of my hands on my lower back because it's helpful for me to balance as well as you may need to apply a little pressure. I can close my eyes and using saliva, my lips suction, and my tounge can enjoy a wonderful experience. 

• Members

I would also like to add that by no means am I well endowed (between 6 and 6.5) at best.