Official Community Forums Home

How Do I Use My Toy?

• Members

I have 2 clitoral pumps and one of them suctions easily, the other takes some adjusting. Let me ask you this, is your pussy shaved? If not, shave it - you can get a much better secure suction with no hair there. That may be your only problem if you are having trouble getting suction.

If you are shaved and still having problems, remember not to spread your lips - suction it on the outside, above your clit, so your clit is in the center. Unfortunately, without knowing exactly what pump you have, I can't judge it. Just keep trying...and make sure you pump it up after you have it situated.

Good Luck!

Mikayla

Do they really work? I'm assuming that they're like penis pumps, engorging the clit, and making it more sensitive?

• Members

I have this clitoral pump: http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=4467

I found that inside the pump, just behind the removeable/changeable cap (for lack of better terminology) there is a small piece of cotton like material. I removed it, saving it in case it was supposed to be in there, and found out that I get much more suction. I have had much better results with the suction on it now.