Official Community Forums Home

Tara Patricks Ribbed G Spot Vide

• Members

I have a few questions about the Tara Patrick Ribbed G spot vide, the one that is cherry sented. It looks like an awsome toy and I am probally going to order. I was just wondering what type of lube do you use with it? and is it waterproof? it does not say in the ad so I am asuming not, but thought I would ask anyway. :D

• Members

Hiya WMS,

This toy is -not- waterproof, and if you're looking for a standard "no sparks and fireworks" lube, I would just use a good water-based lube, like our TooTimid Pleasure Gel. You could even Astroglide (which is our most popular lube, AND it even comes in Strawberry!)

If you're looking for a waterproof G-Spot vibe try the H2O Glitter G-Spot Vibe or, Jessica's Strobing Probe or the Silicone G-Spot Vibe.

Hope that helps!

:) Meg

I have a few questions about the Tara Patrick Ribbed G spot vide, the one that is cherry sented. It looks like an awsome toy and I am probally going to order. I was just wondering what type of lube do you use with it? and is it waterproof? it does not say in the ad so I am asuming not, but thought I would ask anyway. :D

• Members

I did review this toy - I am sure you saw that! Meg did a great job suggesting lubes - I love Astroglide, and the TooTimid Lube is equally good.

When dealing with toys made of Jelly - you can use any kind of lubricant. When dealing with Cyberskin or Silicone you can't use Silicone-based lubes. So, rememeber that general rule and finding the perfect lube will be easy!

IF you ever have a question about a toy and don't want to post it - feel free to call Meg in the office at the 1-800 number and she will hook you up with all the answers! She is super sweet and knows A LOT about these toys!

Have fun!

Mikayla

• Members

Meg and Mikayla,

Thank you both so much. Yes Mikayla I did read your review and with the way you write I had a lot of trouble trying to decide which one to buy! I am still a bit unsure what to buy..still stuck between two I think..lol. It will either be the Tara Patrick, or one of the rabbit ones...hmmmm. Well I just wanted to say thanks to both of you you helped so much!