Official Community Forums Home

LuvCock's Forum Fantasy Story

Luvcock

• Members

Her fantasy. She couldn't believe it was about to come true. The thought brought a grin to her mouth as she gazed around to make sure everything was set up for play. Thinking about her new alias, "LuvCock" initiated a giggle. She was regularly invited to parties and outdoor adventures. Many friends complimented her on how fun she was. They claimed she made whatever gathering they had, that much better. Surely the friends that said "the world is a better place because you are in it" wouldn't have guessed she'd pick the name "LuvCock". It wasn't like she made moves on the guys. She is always more of a matriarch type friend who preferred a drama free life. But after thinking about it, LuvCock explained it all. She recognized what she was, a woman deliriously in love with Sir Penis. Watching the ever-changing male  go from softness to hard and straining. Such a fascination. She loves to flutter her fingers along the length and over the sac that has a movement mind of it's own. The head mushrooming up, as soft as silk whenever she ran her tongue along the edge. Seemed she never wanted to move away from it's sweet sensitivity.  But the moist clear fluid awakening from above the rim, always called her lips for a taste. Her tongue sliding and covering as she tasted. How can she have so exotically acquired the desire of the pre seminal taste? To the point that her own labia would start to tremor and encourage with want. The user name LuvCock could never totally explain the way the surface and the strength of the male manhood felt in her mouth and body. Just like touching the finest thread of satin with the steel chain of iron ribboned below the surface. How could something be so hard, yet feel so soft? To forever feel like it was growing harder and harder with appreciation from touch.  

Shaking her head she tried to corral her wandering thoughts and looked around the woods leading up to the small sandy beach. She could tell, that not only were her vaginal folds swollen, but she could feel the dampness begin to moisten her inner thighs. She wondered about how her fantasy had arrived at this place. She used to think she wanted a killer hike in the mountains followed by an incredible hard cock slamming with her ass perched over a fallen log. But then she decided she really wanted the surrounding of the sweet forest near the water. Refreshing instead of grueling. After the sex sapped any strength, the threesome could move on to relaxing in the water. It helped her decide what she wanted to wear. No need for a bathing suit and sexy panties. Nothing in the way was her plan. Her low slung blue jean shorts that stayed on when she walked, but could slide right down with a gentle tug to expose her smooth, clean shave. She thought about her top and decided on a simple, clean white cotton tank and no bra. Her breasts would show off well in that. Simple beauty that would be comfortable and easy to get to. A little make up and a refreshing outdoor scent. Dang. Her self doubt was beginning to attack her. It's tough not being youthful anymore. She always had overly large breasts that were firm and barely sagged. She had noticed she wasn't as droopy as some girls in their teens and twenties. But as she aged they weren't fighting gravity as well. She took a good look and the mirror and decided " no they aren't perfect, but they still look smooth and pretty" and I have a really firm ass from the running and squats. " Don't put yourself down.. She knew she would enjoy the way the cotton would rub on her chest and raise her enticing berry shaped nipples. Her fantasy guys would know right where to tweak them and maybe even suck right through the cotton material. It always aroused her when that happened.  

Oh at last !! Enough thinking about how this fantasy was created! A truck could be heard on the dirt road and  it sounded like her fantasy  was about to materialize.  The campsite with the canvas hanging sex chair, a cushion on a fallen log and various float toys were set for some action. This was her day! She had cold drinks and fun foods and was super ready for two beautiful cocks to feel some never to be forgotten, loving worship. Licking her lips in anticipation, she watched as her first champion stolled up with a wonderful smile. Grinning back she said; "You're here, let me show you around." Champion is decidedly male and appears a bit alpha. " Nice place" he says, " when is the other dude gonna get here?" I gave him the same time maybe he got lost, or decided not to come... The alpha champion male decided not to waste any time. He knew what he was invited for, so with a murmured " hope you don't mind",  he quickly made the decision to give a gentle pinching twist to the berry sized nipple in front of him. "I didn't expect such monster size titties, are they sensitive?" Oh yes! Then he proceeded to suck through the white cotton tank. Oh my...just as she dreamed. Even though she breathlessly wanted some sex, his quickness still surprised her. Ever the hostess, she asked "would you like a drink?"  Champion says " I've got some beer already, what are you drinking?"  He glances at the frozen cocktail with strawberries and with a raising of his eyebrow gives a pondering smile. "Sorta a mimosa. Champagne makes me incredibly horny" She says.

"So you love cock uh. How about we cut to the chase and you just show me" he says as he pulls out his blazing manhood. He had obviously been jerking off or was just plain ready. His piece just springs out with its release. With a come hither look, LuvCock turns towards the swing chair in the oak tree, and says " wow, I can't wait" as she postions herself so the Champion can bring his cock to her face. Champ smiles again knowing she says she loves to suck cock and he is about to be seduced with some lips without delay. LuvCock starts to feel her breath quicken and her heart beating harder. A trembling desire to make love to this mighty instrument of pure male delight. The Champ slides his finger along her shorts and feels the slickness of her folds. " Let's get rid of these...you have been playing with yourself". LuvCock shakes her head slightly and says " no, I've just been fantazing about you".  As I said before "show me " he says.  Ever so slowly, she pleasures his straining hard cock with her fingers. Sliding along the length to feel its strength. Gently fondling his balls and lightly supporting his sac. Looking up to his eyes he notices she has almost tear like wetness. He recognizes it as pure lust. A animalistic need. She wraps her fist firmly around his cock and begins a slow exploring stroke, as her tongue smoothly traces around the swollen apex of his member. Nibbling firmly, without teeth, she treasures the entire rim and samples the glistening slit on top. Moving her moist lips back and forth and rubbing his cockhead over her cheeks and mouth, she gives her first directions.  When you cum I want to do this. I want to swallow and feel every dribble you have spout out of your shaft. Then she placed her mouth over the engorged head and slowly imbibed. Absorbing the membrane with firm, loving sucking as she twists her fist upward to meet her lips midstroke. Sending treasured looks of pleasure she slurps and sucks and pulls. His cock appears to grow  harder form her actions. Can it even get harder? His skin seems about to burst ! After the kissing softness and sucking grips, LuvCock moves her lips to the shaft and finally to her new destination.  Wet, hot breathing while carefully pulling his balls into her oral dampness. Meanwhile placing pressure at the lengthy area below his sac near his anus, she makes sure it is a sensitive area of pleasure and lovingly looks up to ask "how does that feel?" Champ just breaths out "yes". LuvCock is satisfied that all angles have been pleasantly seduced, stroked, and glistening. She moves on to master the tower. Starting at the top she mouths and inches, inhaling all of the way to the base. She pauses and looks up toward her male specimen. Champ says "no one has ever been able to swallow all of me" . She comes up and starts to really engage. Not gently, not painfully, just solid, desiring, " I want this cock" , sucking, loving strokes. Champ is hardly able to watch anything beyond his own dick, but can hear her moaning, and feel her body shifting and squirming. " Wow are you going to get off just from sucking me?"  Meanwhile, Champ and LuvCock didn't notice the new arrival. Seems there is a late comer who has walked in on the dirt road instead of driving. Since nobody waited and he saw an opening, he quickly pulled his shorts off and placed the head of his desire toward LuvCock to absorb in her pussy. Late comer says " hell,  you're already super juicy...I must already  be getting sloppy seconds." Groaning,  Champion turns and says "not yet, its all yours buddy" as he begins to blast his cum all over LuvCock's face, lips and chin. She greedily swallows and smears it like its a lotion and lipstick. She starts a rhythm with the swing, whimpering and moaning. Late comer had been gliding and playing, but when he hears the begging moans he decides to slam it home . With the position LuvCock is angled it hits her G spot and she screams, as fluid blasts out all over his stomach and drips down onto his balls.  Deciding he needs to catch up, he really starts pounding and thrusting. Champ is still slapping his spent cock around her face while one hand tweaks the nipple closest to him. Late comer grabs the other nipple and the swing gets into a perfect motion. He starts talking dirty. "Oh man this is a tight, wet pussy, Wow, you feel so good!  I'm gonna fuck you until you scream again." And she does. Her whole body shaking and spasming. She is cumming like she never has in her life. 

Two beautiful hard cocks !!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Members

Wow Luvcock that was quite a story. Is that a fantasy or and embellishment of something you actually did experience? Either way you have a great way with words. Got a rise out of me wishing I was either Champ or late comer

• Like 1

• Members
38 minutes ago, Rio said:

Wow Luvcock that was quite a story. Is that a fantasy or and embellishment of something you actually did experience? Either way you have a great way with words. Got a rise out of me wishing I was either Champ or late comer

Thanks. My first attempt of writing. Lol

Actual scene was all pretend. I've never had a 2 guy threesome at a  lake. I did use myself, who I am, and how I feel to embellish the story.

PS If I had added you to the story we would have had to do some fishing when the sun was setting and the bait fish were starting to rise. 🙂

• Members
2 hours ago, DewMan@1961 said:

I want to meet up with her ASAP Message me sexy lady

Sorry. Forum is my safety net. That was just fantasy. I'm not at that place in life, just in dreams.

• Members
47 minutes ago, Luvcock said:

Thanks. My first attempt of writing. Lol

Actual scene was all pretend. I've never had a 2 guy threesome at a  lake. I did use myself, who I am, and how I feel to embellish the story.

PS If I had added you to the story we would have had to do some fishing when the sun was setting and the bait fish were starting to rise. 🙂

And then I would show you how I wiggle my worm to attract the fish

• Members
18 minutes ago, Rio said:

And then I would show you how I wiggle my worm to attract the fish

Hahaha. Actually we would have fun. " fish on !"

• Members
1 hour ago, Luvcock said:

Sorry. Forum is my safety net. That was just fantasy. I'm not at that place in life, just in dreams.

I know exactly where you're coming from

• 1 year later...
  • Members
1 hour ago, Hornyandhung1 said:

That was just incrediblely hot

Thanks Hung.... That was my first ever story.  I found out it turns me on to  to write. I think of the cock pics and pretend I actual get beyond the text talk. I'm gonna write a new one to  praise what I think of your big classy cock. I started it last night....I hope you like Scotland..  giggle

• Members
2 hours ago, Luvcock said:

Thanks Hung.... That was my first ever story.  I found out it turns me on to  to write. I think of the cock pics and pretend I actual get beyond the text talk. I'm gonna write a new one to  praise what I think of your big classy cock. I started it last night....I hope you like Scotland..  giggle

I'm very flattered

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Holy moly that was hot….

• Thanks 1