Official Community Forums Home

Massage Yourself To Ecstasy!

Mikayla1

• Members

KH-OIL-53544main.jpg

Do you enjoy a good massage? Ever wonder why a professional massage feels so good? Well, let me tell you, it is all in the massage oil (and of course the skill of the masseuse)! Professional masseuses use a high quality massage oil which doesn’t dry out or absorb into your skin on contact. These massage oils can withstand hours of massaging without reapplying – now that is high quality!

Get KHEPRA

I enjoy my massages and get them fairly often. I also enjoy the sensual massages that my hubby gives me. There is nothing to make me feel more sexy and relaxed than a nice, slow, sexy massage before sex. I have tried many massage oils but none of them compare to the oils my masseuse uses – until now! This Khepra massage oil is wonderfully smooth, has a long-lasting quality AND it has a wonderful smell like a high quality massage oil. When you have a professional massage, one of the key elements is the aromatherapy aspect. This massage oil gives you that experience.

However, the only way to completely judge massage oil is to get a massage. My hubby was ready to oblige me, as he normally gives me at least a massage a week. I got naked and settled onto the bed with a sheet underneath me in case of spills. The bottle states that the oil is water-dispersible – which means it shouldn’t stain fabrics – but you can never be too careful.

He began my massage and the first thing I noticed was the wonderful smell – very relaxing. I also noticed how well my hubby’s hands moved over my back. It is a very, very smooth oil and works well. He continued rubbing and massaging and after about 10 minutes I asked him how the oil was working. He said that it was great because he never had to stop to reapply the oil, he also enjoyed the smell, it worked well and didn’t soak in immediately.

After my half hour massage – very respectable if you ask me – I was ready to move on to something else. The only problem was that because the oil doesn’t soak in, you can’t really move right on to sex – at least not if you are anal retentive like me and are afraid of soaking your sheets! However, this did give us an excuse to get into the shower together. That was actually a super bonus, as my hubby soaped me up and scrubbed my back to remove the oils. I rewarded him with a nice inter-shower blowjob!

When we exited the shower he remarked how smooth my skin was – another bonus! I would recommend this oil to ANYONE who likes high quality massage oil. It is smooth, silky, sensual, aromatic and definitely works well! I would suggest not getting it onto your sheets or clothes – just to be safe. I guarantee you will love the smell and the feeling! So, treat yourself and your lover to a sexy massage – it will set the stage for your whole evening – I guarantee it!

Happy Massaging....

Mikayla

• Members
KH-OIL-53544main.jpg

Do you enjoy a good massage? Ever wonder why a professional massage feels so good? Well, let me tell you, it is all in the massage oil (and of course the skill of the masseuse)! Professional masseuses use a high quality massage oil which doesn’t dry out or absorb into your skin on contact. These massage oils can withstand hours of massaging without reapplying – now that is high quality!

Get KHEPRA

I enjoy my massages and get them fairly often. I also enjoy the sensual massages that my hubby gives me. There is nothing to make me feel more sexy and relaxed than a nice, slow, sexy massage before sex. I have tried many massage oils but none of them compare to the oils my masseuse uses – until now! This Khepra massage oil is wonderfully smooth, has a long-lasting quality AND it has a wonderful smell like a high quality massage oil. When you have a professional massage, one of the key elements is the aromatherapy aspect. This massage oil gives you that experience.

However, the only way to completely judge massage oil is to get a massage. My hubby was ready to oblige me, as he normally gives me at least a massage a week. I got naked and settled onto the bed with a sheet underneath me in case of spills. The bottle states that the oil is water-dispersible – which means it shouldn’t stain fabrics – but you can never be too careful.

He began my massage and the first thing I noticed was the wonderful smell – very relaxing. I also noticed how well my hubby’s hands moved over my back. It is a very, very smooth oil and works well. He continued rubbing and massaging and after about 10 minutes I asked him how the oil was working. He said that it was great because he never had to stop to reapply the oil, he also enjoyed the smell, it worked well and didn’t soak in immediately.

After my half hour massage – very respectable if you ask me – I was ready to move on to something else. The only problem was that because the oil doesn’t soak in, you can’t really move right on to sex – at least not if you are anal retentive like me and are afraid of soaking your sheets! However, this did give us an excuse to get into the shower together. That was actually a super bonus, as my hubby soaped me up and scrubbed my back to remove the oils. I rewarded him with a nice inter-shower blowjob!

When we exited the shower he remarked how smooth my skin was – another bonus! I would recommend this oil to ANYONE who likes high quality massage oil. It is smooth, silky, sensual, aromatic and definitely works well! I would suggest not getting it onto your sheets or clothes – just to be safe. I guarantee you will love the smell and the feeling! So, treat yourself and your lover to a sexy massage – it will set the stage for your whole evening – I guarantee it!

Happy Massaging....

Mikayla

Hi Mikala, I got the same oil and I think its great. I could'nt put it in better words. ;)

• Members

i just got my oil last week once i use it i will let you know

thank you for a great review

• Members

well i just recently recieved my free massage oil from miss mikayla and i havent tried it yet, my partner isnt too inot it so how do i get that started not to mention we have 2 kids so jumping in the shower together is hard too? any suggestions? lol i need help

• 1 year later...
  • Members

How many time have you said “ yeah, yeah, go ahead rub it in?” and actually meant it?

Well now you can say it and mean it!

KH-OIL-53544main.jpg

KHEPRA Premium Body Massage Oil

As a student of massage therapy, I can honestly say that this is by far one of the best oils I have ever used to date.

I have used several types of oils, everything from mineral oil to canola and vegetable oils,

All were met with the same result, the oil absorbed into the skin too quickly to make the massage effective or pleasurable because I had to stop and reapply the oil.

I received this and began using friends as guinea pigs to see what they thought of the oil.

The reactions I received were very surprising, I had offers varying from proposals of marriage to offers of becoming my personal slave.

The oil is very silky without being slippery, so you don’t have to worry about your hands slipping off the other persons back and knocking over that family heirloom vase.

It does not absorb into the skin very quickly which means more massage time and less time to worry about how long before you have to reapply it.

As far as clean up, most of my guinea pigs prefer a nice warm shower afterwards to clean up any residual oil.

Laundry really isn’t a problem either, I prefer to use white cotton sheets and so far I have noticed no staining on them.

I do not recommend this be used on satin, silk or sateen sheets, because the basic fabrics are different, and each one reacts differently to oils.

If you ask about the scent, it is not overpowering, very soothing and makes me think of exotic locales.

For me, this is a definite winner.

Go ahead, RUB IT IN...

• 6 months later...
  • Members

KH-OIL-53544main.jpg

This is a great product and value. It is an 8-ounce bottle with a flip top, which is nice. I will warn you---the oil comes out quickly. I was concerned as even when things say they are unscented, they will have some sort of scent. This had no scent at all.

I had my other half relax and gave him a nice massage. I put a little in my hands and I will tell you a little goes a long way. I slowly started rubbing it in. It is nice---it is not sticky nor is it too greasy. Just right so that your hands can glide over their skin perfectly to rub their troubles away. It lasted just the right amount of time so that the massage can be completely enjoyed. It is also non-staining which is an added plus just in case there is any that spills or does not soak into the skin. Afterwards, it left the skin nice and soft as well as him nice and relaxed.

I will also say this has multiple uses. This was sitting on the nightstand while we were having some fun. Well we were moving on to anal and my other half grabbed this as he didn't see the usual lube as it was hidden behind some toys…lol. It was very slick and held up very well for this alternate use. Actually this worked better then our usual lube. I was surprised.. At first when I realized what he was doing I was like oh no. I should know better, it was definitely a good choice.