Official Community Forums Home

The Fruits Of Your Labor

Mikayla1

• Members

ks0001main.jpg

“Love’s a bowl of cherries when you let this confection quicken the pulse and warm the skin.” This is what it reads on the container for this fantastic, edible oil – and it is definitely true! I LOVE massage oils and lubes – and if they are edible it tops the cake for me! Sometimes I am in the mood for a relaxing massage before the main attraction – and sometimes I just want certain parts massaged (hint, hint). What makes this all easier is a good, quality, EDIBLE massage oil – so you can go from massaging to foreplay in one, flawless swoop!

Get Lickin'

I have tried the Kama Sutra Edible Massage cream before – and that is also fantastic. I was a little concerned about this because it is OIL, not cream. I was worried it would be sticky or would stain. Let me tell you – I was absolutely thrilled with this oil as it is non-staining, non-greasy and water-based! That makes it so easy to use. It also has a wonderful aroma and tastes GOOD!

My hubby and I fought over who would get the massage this time around – and I ended up conceding to give him one. I am greedy and love my massages! He got naked – and so did I – and I commenced with the massage. Let me tell you, there is nothing like sliding your hands over and around your partner’s body when you are naked too!

I ran my hands over his chest, down his treasure trail and back up again. The oil is fairly long-lasting and is not at all sticky. All in all, very easy to use. As I worked a small amount onto his erect penis – he remarked on the slight heating he felt when I applied it. I noticed this as well, but didn’t know if he felt it. Once I had rubbed a good amount of lotion onto his penis I decided it was time to test the taste factor.

As I slid my tongue around my hubby’s shaft I was pleasantly surprise with the taste. It is not at all too sweet and tasted like cherry almonds – which is what oil we selected. It is gently warm and made the blow job super slick and enjoyable for me as well as my hubby! I was impressed with the way the oil absorbed into my hubby’s skin –leaving little residue to be noticed. This was an excellent way to start our night of fun!

I would recommend this product to ANY couple – as it is really romantic to massage your partner into a sensual state of bliss! This is NOT a lubricant – so it should not be used as one. I would not suggest working too much into the vaginal area – as it does have sugar in it – but a little can be a fun extra for any oral sex – trust me! Why not make your next lovemaking session seductive and sensual with these love oils – let the lovin’ begin!

Mikayla

I've tried several of the Kama Sutra "body treats" and I have yet to be disappointed!

• 1 year later...
  • Members

ks0001main.jpg

Kama Sutra - Oil of Love

Every couple should have massage oils in their collection of love toys! Massages are a staple of my husband and I’s relationship - we do this weekly, at a minimum. Therefore, we have been buying massage oils and lotions for years and are always on the search for new and improving products. I think the Kama Sutra Oil of Love is a great choice because it is warming, edible, non-staining, and water-based.

The Oil of Love flavor I received is Tropical Mango - I really did enjoy this flavor! After a nice massage, this is a great taste to lick off of your partner! Also, I love the warming aspect of this oil. Once rubbed in, it warms the skin if blown on lightly. This is a wonderful sensation, especially great with an oscillating fan or an open window!

I also love that this oil comes in a nice glass bottle with a cork top. The packaging is quite elegant, as with all the Kama Sutra products.

The only thing I did not like about this oil is that we did find it to be a little sticky. However, one must remember that it is edible, so I believe a bit of stickiness is to be expected for it to taste good. It is easily washed off with water.

Would recommend the Kama Sutra Oil of Love for couples looking for a nice massage oil. Though my husband and I found it to be a bit sticky, this only lead to the shower - a great activity together after a loving massage!

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...amp;ProdID=3290