Official Community Forums Home

Looking For A New Lube?

Mikayla1

• Members

ks0041main.jpg

In an industry where there are literally thousands of lubricants available – why would anyone ever venture away from KY or Astroglide? Well, if you find a lubricant that suits your tastes more than another you would quickly have a new favorite! I have tried a lot of lubes – and I mean A LOT – and for me to endorse a lubricant as something special is rare. Most lubes do what they are designed to do – lubricate. Every once in a while a lubricant is a surprise – and that is definitely the case here.

LOVE LIQUID

The Kama Sutra brand of oils and creams is already one of my favorites. They use high quality materials and seem to really have the couple in mind when they design their products. This love liquid is aptly named as it is definitely the liquid of love! Smooth, silky, sensual, water-based, non-sticky and non-staining you can barely ask for anything more in a lubricant!

This particular lubricant was designed with the woman’s delicate chemistry in mind. Occasionally, lubes have sugar in them – sugars promote yeast growth and NO WOMAN wants excess yeast growth in her vagina. This pure lubricant is truly safe to use – as well as effective. I used it with a toy and my husband and got excellent results each time. While it is not a super long-lasting lubricant (most water-based lubricants aren’t) it is definitely worth a try.

We found it to be extremely smooth and very lubricating – which is, of course, the goal with a lubricant. While I can not say that this is the best lube that I have ever used, it is definitely in my top 5 – and that says a lot. If you are looking for something a little different or something that won’t mess with your delicate body balance – why not give this lubricant a try? It is definitely worth loving yourself or your partner enough to try love liquid. Let the love begin!

• Members

Mikayla,

I know you and hubby use Astroglide for most of your needs.

I am interested in knowing how this stacks up against the goold old fashioned favorite?

I know you said this has made it into your top 5, wich says a lot about it.

I know you said it is water-based, but does it get sticky later on, after prolonged use?

Like others wich shall not be named?

You either didn't mention it, or I am blind as a bat, does it have an odor?

sorry for blasting you with questions, I have been looking for a secondary lube.

• Members

Not a problem at all!

Ok, yes I would say it is comprable to Astroglide, but not as smooth. This one has a little, tiny bit of texture and Astroglide seems to last a bit longer, but it is definitely a high quality lube!

It did NOT get sticky after use - as those who won't be named - it is really a nice lube in that respect for sure!

You are not blind, I didn't mention, but it is ODORLESS - which I find nice for those "normal" nights of lovemaking or for toy nights!

Any more questions???

Mikayla