Official Community Forums Home

Am I too tight?

• Members

Was so excited today. I got my first dildo in the mail today ( Got this one from here  ) . I finally got to where I could try it out. My first reaction was. "this is a lot bigger than I thought it was going to be". I made sure I was clean, and had lubed it up well enough, or so I thought?. I knew better then just to plop down on it, and to stop if it hurt. So I eased my butt down onto it, and slowly and gently pushed it against me. To my disappointment. I found out just the tip of this monster is too much for my little asshole, and it started to hurt, just as I got the tip in, and got no pleasure from it. So I had to take it out, and thought it wasn't enough lube, so I lubed it up some more, and tried again, to the same result.

My question is. I am just too tight for this thing? Or am I going to have to warm up, and get myself stretched out first? or am I just too tight, and it just too big?

• Members

When I first started doing anal things I was hardly able to take anything a little larger than my finger. There were several small butt plugs that I threw away because I thought I would never get to enjoy them. And I kept working at it increasing slowly the size and now I'm able to take much larger without much a problem. I still need to get myself excited first and then start with something a little bit smaller, use a lot of lube in my ass and on the dildo, and then finally go to the big dildo. Just relax and take your time and don't push yourself too hard.

IMG_20200914_195917222.jpg

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I did the same thing but by experimenting with my wife's dildos. She has various and range from 8"-10" and one time I was home alone (and drinking) and decided to play with myself. None of the "natural" dildos would fit but her first dildo (from the 80's?) was smooth and "missile shaped". I'm assuming mostly because I was drinking and  SO relaxed that I managed to take at least 5" but have never been able to do it again. I just keep trying..

BUT! On that note, my wife and I had sex a couple days ago and she played with my ass using a dildo asking if it felt good. She didn't  insert it but I said yes.  Well, she is out with her GF's tonight having some drinks and is apparently horny again and said she was gonna rape me when she got home, so told her I was intrigued and asked if it was gonna hurt. I want to try receiving anal from her but haven't had the fortitude to flat out tell her.

We'll see what happens....

• Like 2

• Members

Patients and work yourself up to it, don't be discouraged start with one a little smaller a trainer  so to speak....lol   1.6" on the girth isn't all that big that you shouldn't be able to handle it, I have to say the emphasis  is use LOTS of lube. Thats me taking it form one of my wife's friends one night but the other two are my wife taking one of her monsters up the ass, a woman who never even wanted to try anal. Good luck and enjoy

Barbie.JPGcontent.invisioncic.com

Lori anal.JPGcontent.invisioncic.com

take it.JPGcontent.invisioncic.com

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Members
14 hours ago, cirrus20 said:

Wish I could join that party!

Always a party at our house seems I am the party favor lately, you'd be surprised how many ladies willingly want to fuck me  :)

Patients and work yourself up to it, don't be discouraged start with one a little smaller a trainer  so to speak....lol   1.6" om the girth isn't all that big that you shouldn't be able to handle it, I have to say the emphasis  is use LOTS of lube. Thats me taking it form one of my wife's friends one night but the other two are my wife taking one of her monsters up the ass, a woman who never even wanted to try anal. Good luck and enjoy

Barbie.JPG

Lori anal.JPG

take it.JPG

• Members
4 hours ago, Bob Long said:

Always a party at our house seems I am the party favor lately, you'd be surprised how many ladies willingly want to fuck me  :)

Patients and work yourself up to it, don't be discouraged start with one a little smaller a trainer  so to speak....lol   1.6" om the girth isn't all that big that you shouldn't be able to handle it, I have to say the emphasis  is use LOTS of lube. Thats me taking it form one of my wife's friends one night but the other two are my wife taking one of her monsters up the ass, a woman who never even wanted to try anal. Good luck and enjoy

Barbie.JPG

Lori anal.JPG

take it.JPG

You're one lucky guy!!! 

• Members
4 minutes ago, cirrus20 said:

You're one lucky guy!!! 

Thanks I tend to think so 

Barbie.JPG

Lori anal.JPG

take it.JPG

latex-outfit-s-1DD.jpg