Official Community Forums Home

So Many Questions Answered!

• Members

I would like to thank, well, everyone on here! I am a virgin and been slightly conflicted on whats "okay", and just from reading around, and seeing what other people posted, I feel soooooo much better! The topics helped, and made me feel like the stuff I thought/enjoyed are NORMAL! Lol! I've second guessed alot of the things I have found to be a turn on because I have alot of friends who are very straight laced. Most of them are the wait till marriage type(I am not bashing people like that, but it's not my cup of tea), and have made bringing up sex in general a bad thing. Thank you all soooo much! :D

Welcome PinkVixen!!

I'm glad you've found us, and have enjoyed reading the topics.

I love this site, only being here about 7 mos now, after lots of searching, this is one of the best adult "for real" sites I've come across (no, they don't pay me for saying that).

It can be a revelation and relief to know that sex isn't all the same. Different strokes and all of that!!

Virgin or not, I think I can speak for everyone at least on this, we all want people to know that sex is fun!! And is a 2 person effort (unless you play the tease that night ;) ).

There are all sorts of games, suggestions, and TOYS that can ENHANCE the sexual aspect of life!!

I hope you read on, and continue to post. I love seeing fresh thoughts, views, and experiences!! It's never too late to learn something new!

• Members

Glad you found the site. I am too. I'm 37 and had never had an orgams before find this forum. It is such a non-judgmental arena. Ask any question and you will get sincere and helpful advice. The administrators are wonderful about making sure that you are not harassed or hit on here. Welcome.

• Members

welcome PinkVixen

i am glad you have found great things here also i have been here for a couple of months and i enjoy reading all the review and the posts and to top it off there is alot of great people here so enjoy yourself