Official Community Forums Home

Two at a time

Andrew

• Members

Question: I've always wanted to be on my knees sucking off two hot men with both of them shooting on my face. Am I wrong to want this? The thought of it feels so right.

• Like 4

• Members

Holding a cock in each hand and looking back and forth  deciding on which one to suck first. Such a dilemma

• Like 1

• Members
1 hour ago, Rio said:

Holding a cock in each hand and looking back and forth  deciding on which one to suck first. Such a dilemma

It is. I would love to use those two cocks to have a contest to see which one can have the most intense orgasm and which one can glaze my body the most. No matter who wins, I feel the real winner because I'm the reason of this hot action is taking place. Fuck I'm horny. 

• Members

I think this quarantine stuff has a lot of us horny. I just took a shower and when the Water started hitting my dick I got hard. Had to jerk off while in the shower. And that's after I got a blowjob from my wife after inserting a prostate toy earlier today

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Members
1 minute ago, Rio said:

I think this quarantine stuff has a lot of us horny. I just took a shower and when the Water started hitting my dick I got hard. Had to jerk off while in the shower. And that's after I got a blowjob from my wife after inserting a prostate toy earlier today

Quarantine I think brings out our freakish side. 

• Members
Just now, Andrew said:

Quarantine I think brings out our freakish side. 

I have to agree with you there. My wife and I are both less inhibited and things we want and do these days. Particularly my wife.

• Like 1

• Members
On 10/2/2020 at 1:37 PM, Andrew said:

Question: I've always wanted to be on my knees sucking off two hot men with both of them shooting on my face. Am I wrong to want this? The thought of it feels so right.

Of course your not wrong as long as its not illegal its ok and fun to want something outside the box

• Like 1

• Members
5 minutes ago, Excited said:

Just think one of them fucking you while you suck the other and they both cum at the same time. This excitement then caused you to cum as well. Cum shooting up you, down you and out of you. Now that has me hard and hornet as hell 

I would love that. 

• Members
2 hours ago, Bob Long said:

Of course your not wrong as long as its not illegal its ok and fun to want something outside the box

You only live once. 

• 5 weeks later...
  • Members

No, it sounds hot.

• Members

Nice, two years ago i would have volunteered to help with that! Nothings better that licking a nice sack and stroking  it for a bud!

• Like 1

On 10/2/2020 at 2:34 PM, Rio said:

I totally agree!!!! For as tired as I am, I can't sleep, and I'm horny a lot more!!! LOL It's like, I honestly don't know if I'm cumming or going!! LMAO

14 hours ago, pblo69 said:

Nice, two years ago i would have volunteered to help with that! Nothings better that licking a nice sack and stroking  it for a bud!

I would love to watch something like that. Guess I'm a voyeur that way!! LOL 

• Members
2 hours ago, Tyger said:

I would love to watch something like that. Guess I'm a voyeur that way!! LOL 

@Tyger I'm voyeur also, enjoy watching

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Excited's comment of having cum go up you down you and out of you at the same time it is super exciting. Reading it and imagining it got me hard. Wow!

• 9 months later...
  • Members
On 10/2/2020 at 10:37 AM, Andrew said:

Mmmmm 🤤 reading this got me throbbing uncontrollably 🤫 I always wanted to get fucked and jerked off atta same time while a group of 4-5 guys stand all around me watching circle jerk style! 😍🥰 Covering my whole face and filling my mouth to the rim🤤🤤🤤 omg I'm all horny again.. 

• Members
On 10/2/2020 at 1:37 PM, Andrew said:

I have a similar fantasy