Official Community Forums Home

Male Blow Up Doll ......real Toys For Females

Hi I'm New,

I'm married to a wonderful man but unfortunately he has some hang-ups that hurt and sometimes annoy me. I am madly in love with this man but I have needs as well as he has. I need long passionate kisses and hugs and he can't breathe or he doesn't enjoy the act of long anything. I have found there are plenty of toys for a man to substiute a woman with and plenty of dildo type toys for vaginal stimulation but what about women's needs as far as affection and passion. I need a doll who can french kiss for a long time who can touch me and feel me all over. I need a doll who will use it's tongue on me and it's mouth??? Can anyone explain to me why there is absense of such toys??? How does an over sensual; sexual and passionate person like me find satisfaction?? Help Please!!!!!!

Thank you,

Tonia S

• Members
Hi I'm New,

I'm married to a wonderful man but unfortunately he has some hang-ups that hurt and sometimes annoy me. I am madly in love with this man but I have needs as well as he has. I need long passionate kisses and hugs and he can't breathe or he doesn't enjoy the act of long anything. I have found there are plenty of toys for a man to substiute a woman with and plenty of dildo type toys for vaginal stimulation but what about women's needs as far as affection and passion. I need a doll who can french kiss for a long time who can touch me and feel me all over. I need a doll who will use it's tongue on me and it's mouth??? Can anyone explain to me why there is absense of such toys??? How does an over sensual; sexual and passionate person like me find satisfaction?? Help Please!!!!!!

Thank you,

Tonia S

If there are toys out there for men that can do all that ....SIGN ME UP!!!!!!!!

• Members

I agree with Howard 100%!

I would also like to point out that I have never seen a doll (for men or women) which would french kiss or touch you back! sure, there are thousand dollar sex dolls that are almost realistic, but they are not going to reciprocate what you want and need - which is LOVE! So, kick this guy in the ass and do some talking - it will be cheaper in the long run!

Mikayla

You're asking for a DOLL to provide you affection honey. That just ain't gonna fly! If you need more affection than what he's giving, and he refuses to give it to you, maybe get a puppy!!

If your husband loves you, and you him, maybe a trip to the doctor first (to see if he has allergies to anything). Or you could cut down on perfumes, candles, makeup/powders, or even household cleaners (you can use more natural cleaners like vinegar), to see if he's allergic to that. Of course, if he's allergic to stuff, the puppy won't help. :rolleyes:

There is an absence of such toys because there are somethings that cannot replace true affection and love. And, I for one, wouldn't want there to be such things out there. Human interaction is very important in many many ways. There ARE male dolls that are a lot like manneqiuns (sp), ones you can pick what they look like, shapes of their penises and so on, but they don't do anything but lay there (they don't even giggle!! LOL :P ). I saw those on an adult channel, and was pleasantly surprised and also laughed cuz it was so new, and I have a sick sense of humor on top of that....

Anyway, you can't buy a toy or doll that will substitute true love and affection, which is what kissing and hugging is. Some talking is definitely needed here.

• Members

i agree as well with the others talk and talk and then get to kicking :D (joking)

you need to really let him know an very SOON

Hi to you all and thank you very much for your replies! To answer some of your questions. I have talked to this man repeatedly asking for his understanding and help. Sometimes, at least at first, he will try hard to do the things I have asked him, but in time his same behavior returns. I have talked to him about getting medical help with his sinus and/or allergy problem; but to no avail. This man hates going to doctors and will not go unless it's just so bad he has too! This is how we met in the first place. I worked for an Urgent Care Medical Facility and he had not been there in 7 years the night we met. He told me later if he'd known he only had a back strain instead of an urinary track infection he would not have been there that night. I've talked to him in many different ways but nothing is working long term.

This man can be very passionate when he wants to be with the one exception of long kisses; this will only happen with him on very rare occasions. I have explained to him time and time again that I have tried hard to except this in him, but for the life of me I cannot. Am I wrong? Please be honest. If I've learned one thing in life it's that "if we learn not to sweat the small stuff; life is so much better!" I love him so much and I do not want to lose him. However, I do not know how to live without long passionate kisses and a lot of affection. He will touch me at least half of what I like but then our biggest problem in the affection area is that; he will not allow me to touch him in ways I want to touch him. I want to touch him all over and hold him totally, but he has this hangup when it comes to me touching him. I am not allowed to touch his neck, sides, head and ears. I am not allowed to touch the side of his face. This is driving me nuts. He tells me he will try harder but it's still the same. He explained he is ticklish and that his grandfather would hold him down when he was young and tickle him. I understand this and at first worried something bad must have happened, but he swears his grandfather was the best. So, I go on trying to understand. Hey, even I have some of these problems. I can't stand being in closed places and I have a huge fear of spiders and snakes. It's just I know with him I do everything I possibly can to be all he wants me to be. I feel when you are married you belong to one another totally and should try to be as free with your spouse as you possibly can.

Again, thank you all so very much for your advice and know this; you have all helped me. :-)

I didn't know they even made male dolls but happy to hear it. I realize I can't get the kind of affection I need from one but hey I tried!!!! LOL!!!

Tonia

Tonia: YOu are describing a brand new Rolls Royce, that has a broken Tie Rod, and a flat tire. Its a great looking car, but unless it gets fixed, it isn't going anywhere.

Tell you husband in no uncertain terms that his head is broken, that he has only one choice about going to a doctor and getting it fixed: Either he goes, or You Do! And have your bags packed. You have let this jerk cater to him like he's still a little boy, and you are his nanny. He needs to grow up. Who cares what some relative did to him years ago? If he really can love anyone, and truly loves you, he would welcome your touch, and long kisses. We all carry baggage from past experiences, or we will some day. That is part of life. We get over it, and get past it.

I had a wonderful secretary who used to rant at me for dictating punctuation on my dictaphone, which I began doing when her predecessor showed she had absolutely no idea where to put commas and periods. Her successor used to yell at me to stop it, and I did try. But, old habits are hard to break quickly, and I slipped more than once. She would come into my office to ask if something was bothering me, and I began to realize that she only did it when I was dictating commas, again! We got so we laughed about it. The longer she worked for me, the more files she reviewed, the more she understood why I dictated punctuation to the former secretary. But, that didn't stop her calling my on the local line and chewing me out. She just was nicer about it, and would often compliment me if I could get through a day of dictation without mentioning a comma, period, semicolon, or parentheses once! I thought those days were milestones, too.

I tell you this, because even if he does try to change, it will take many attempts for him to get over his mental problems. Just don't let him get away with it a minute longer. You can be nice when you scold him, but don't let him relapse. It takes time, but he can change, if he wants to. It took me most of a year but I finally stopped dictating punctuation. Then we got computers, and everything changed, again.

Howard:

Thank you so much for your reply and advice. It's funny you mentioned "cater to him like he's still a little boy, and you are his nanny." My mother has told me this very same thing in different ways. He is 11 years younger than I am, and now I'm wondering if I am not treating him like a child? Something, I need to think long and hard about and correct.

I have tried talking to him nice, mean, pleading; you name it; I've tried it! I've even tried begging him to let me make love to him the way I want. He let me one time but since then he still limits my freedom with him. I want to make love to him inside and out! I want him to make love to me inside and out! I will do things to turn him on, to entice him, to tempt him and to drive him crazy and he will react, but still there are no no's that I have come to realize I cannot cross. He tells me I am the "best" yet, he will not allow me to have my way with him. I tell him he is the "best" when things are going great! We are so awesome together at times it blows my mind, but it's always more me than him. I am so free with my body with him and I am so willing to do everything I can to please him. I only have a few limitations and they all are connected to don't physically hurt me and don't mentally hurt me; other than that you may have your way with me! I just want the same in return. Unfortunately, I've found (in my brief worldly experiences) that most men are this way.

I'm now 47 and I realize life is getting shorter day by day and I am not willing to let go of my hopes and dreams, yet I can't help but feel I deserve to be loved the way I love in return. Again, I am asking: I'm I wrong to feel this way? I really need to know.

Thanks again,

Tonia

No, you're definitely NOT wrong for feeling that way. You SHOULD be treated the way you have always wanted to be treated.

That said, everyone DOES have their own limitations to what they physically and emotionally will do and can handle during sex. And boundries need to be set and respected.

However, if you are feeling more adventurous, try doing things with him and to him without asking~slowly, as surprises. Now, I'm not saying just do what you want, and to hell with what he likes and doesn't. If he's expressed a hatred for, let's say toe sucking, then don't do that. Maybe you could just massage his feet. But, if he's never said anything about being blindfolded, grab a sash from one of your negligees, and come towards him, slowly covering his eyes, and have your way with him.

He may just need cues as to what you want him to do. Most men will tell you that they're not mind readers. And you also need to use really tactful "verbage" when it comes to critiquing a man's sexual technique. Wording and also TONES are very important. Like I would rather hear: "Honey why don't we try using one of your toys tonight" than "Well, go get one of your toys then". The latter almost sounds like he believes I would rather use a toy than not, and is accussing me of liking them better.

I hope this helps a little more.