Official Community Forums Home

Need help sexpert

Stella96

My man doesn’t engage in any sexual relations with me. The only thing he constantly requests is for me to go under the blanket and give him head and usually this lasts hours long of him not moving. He doesn’t eat me out, he doesn’t dirty talk me, he doesn’t finger me, he doesn’t kiss me, he doesn’t stroke me. Nothing enticing. So now the head I give him has become so boring for me I’m always just waiting for it to be over with.  

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

• Members
On 12/7/2020 at 11:53 AM, Stella96 said:

My man doesn’t engage in any sexual relations with me. The only thing he constantly requests is for me to go under the blanket and give him head and usually this lasts hours long of him not moving. He doesn’t eat me out, he doesn’t dirty talk me, he doesn’t finger me, he doesn’t kiss me, he doesn’t stroke me. Nothing enticing. So now the head I give him has become so boring for me I’m always just waiting for it to be over with.  

I would love to talk dirty too you Stella and eat lick and suck your sweet pussy lips till you are soaking wet and then slide my big thick cock ball's deep inside of your beautiful pussy lips and give you the hotties fucking and squirting orgasms of your life over and over again and again

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • Members
On 8/18/2021 at 8:42 AM, Jennifer01 said:

When is the last time you had sex?  I know some men can get bored with the one woman thing.  So it's up to US to make him WANT to fuck us!   Make him BEG you for sex.  Around the house wear nothing but maybe a pair of panties.  Occasionally bend over in front of him (like you were picking something up off the floor) so he can see what he's missing.  And don't touch him, OR LET HIM TOUCH YOU, until he is begging for sex.  I know you can do it.  It's not that difficult.  You might need to actually masturbate in front of him - that usually gets their juices flowing.  

Sounds good to me!! 

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/7/2020 at 10:53 AM, Stella96 said:

Nope. Wouldn't continue giving and not receiving at ALL. No fly zone for me if that was my situation!!!

• Like 1

• Members
On 8/18/2021 at 11:42 AM, Jennifer01 said:

When is the last time you had sex?  I know some men can get bored with the one woman thing.  So it's up to US to make him WANT to fuck us!   Make him BEG you for sex.  Around the house wear nothing but maybe a pair of panties.  Occasionally bend over in front of him (like you were picking something up off the floor) so he can see what he's missing.  And don't touch him, OR LET HIM TOUCH YOU, until he is begging for sex.  I know you can do it.  It's not that difficult.  You might need to actually masturbate in front of him - that usually gets their juices flowing.  

You bend over with just panties on in front of me Jenifer you are going to get a face planted in your ass real quick like. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

I agree. Need to see the real Jennifer

• Members

i can see my face there  now liking away on your clit