Official Community Forums Home

Need help or good talk

Stella96

My man doesn’t engage in any sexual relations with me. The only thing he constantly requests is for me to go under the blanket and give him head and usually this lasts hours long of him not moving. He doesn’t eat me out, he doesn’t dirty talk me, he doesn’t finger me, he doesn’t kiss me, he doesn’t stroke me. Nothing enticing. So now the head I give him has become so boring for me I’m always just waiting for it to be over with.  I’ve had several talks with him about my needs but it never changes anything. I usually have to get off privately  in the shower. I have to satisfy everyone else, then I’m stuck being left without satisfaction. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

• Members

What if you hold off giving him a blowjob until you get some satisfaction? Quid pro quo

• Like 7

• Members

I agree with Rio....a good relationship between two people should involve "give and take" on both sides.....sounds like you are LONG overdue for pleasure Stella...

• Like 1

• Members

It should go both ways and if you already talked with him and he still doesn’t please you, maybe try something new? Perhaps involve other people? Ask if he would like to spice things up and try different things? 

• Like 1

• Members
15 hours ago, Stella96 said:

My man doesn’t engage in any sexual relations with me. The only thing he constantly requests is for me to go under the blanket and give him head and usually this lasts hours long of him not moving. He doesn’t eat me out, he doesn’t dirty talk me, he doesn’t finger me, he doesn’t kiss me, he doesn’t stroke me. Nothing enticing. So now the head I give him has become so boring for me I’m always just waiting for it to be over with.  I’ve had several talks with him about my needs but it never changes anything. I usually have to get off privately  in the shower. I have to satisfy everyone else, then I’m stuck being left without satisfaction. 

That's not good

• Like 1

• Members
On 12/7/2020 at 12:17 PM, Stella96 said:

Sadd to hear...I masterbate

A rabbit works real good sister..

Put on some music..let that bunny find that rabbit hole....fux a lazy man.

Out a towel .down cuz bunny will.make you squirt...🔥🔥🔥

I like to voice record my moans & let it go...mmmm

Sexy chatter & Im cummmin hard

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Stella get a magic wand and pleasure yourself in front of him.  Let out those sexy moans while doing it. That should get him looking your way and want to dive down on you. 

Get a dildo too put it into your pussy and fuck yourself while using the wand. 

Good luck

On 12/11/2020 at 12:16 PM, DewMan@1961 said:

Hi there Stella96.... I Want and will be more than happy to give you all the head and penetrate deeply into your beautiful pussy lips and give you the hotties fucking and squirting orgasms of you live

Dew, this really doesn't seem to be what she was asking for, but stating a concern. It's not necessary to proposition everyone that posts a concern or question on the forums.

Stella, I'm sorry to read that the man you're with doesn't want to please you. I wouldn't go so far as even saying "My man" anymore, because, a REAL man that wants to be a part of a relationship, and truly treasures his woman, wouldn't be a selfish jerk, and only want to have his release.  It sounds like he just uses you as a safe outlet to get his rocks off, and doesn't give a crap about your feelings or needs.

That may sound harsh, but, after a very miserable and lonely marriage, and after finding someone that truly cares about me as a person, and not just an object, I know my worth as a woman, and so should you!!!! *HUGS*

• Like 2

• 6 months later...
  • Members
On 12/7/2020 at 12:17 PM, Stella96 said:

OMG sweetheart that's absolutely unexceptable, seriously,if he's that selfish then it's time for you to take action, invite a friend over and let him see you flirting together and if he doesn't respond to that then take the next step and start making out with them right in front of him so he can't say that you are cheating because he's with you