Official Community Forums Home

Anal beads

Fancyface

• Members

Just starting to use them and They are amazing. Can I wear them for long periods of time? What is the best anal lube people are using? Had sex with them in the 1st time today, was a quicky, man loved the feel of them.

Any info appreciated! Thanks!

• Members

There are different length and sizes depending on what you are looking for. Many years ago when i was introduced to them they were mostly marble size. And a line of them were like a foot long and easily inserted during sexial play and then at the point of orgasm you start pulling them out during orgasm and its an incredible squirtfest. But nowdays they are as big as grapefruits and i cant imagine using them the same way. 

• Members

Yes I am not sure I am ready for that. Mine start small and graduate to about about a big marble size, about a foot long. I feel like I could go larger but not grapefruit size.  Both inserting and pulling them out is a amazing.  After sex with my man had a little anal bead and wand session, pretty amazing.

• Like 2

• Members
6 minutes ago, Fancyface said:

Yes I am not sure I am ready for that. Mine start small and graduate to about about a big marble size, about a foot long. I feel like I could go larger but not grapefruit size.  Both inserting and pulling them out is a amazing.  After sex with my man had a little anal bead and wand session, pretty amazing.

We both love our anal beads "  I love it whenever they are inside of me as Dewey is ball's deep inside me also and just after he cums and pulls out he jurks the beads out of me and OMG I squirt all over my bed and him mmmmmmm

• Members
7 hours ago, DewMan@1961 said:

We both love our anal beads "  I love it whenever they are inside of me as Dewey is ball's deep inside me also and just after he cums and pulls out he jurks the beads out of me and OMG I squirt all over my bed and him mmmmmmm

That sounds amazing. We are working on figuring it all out!

• Thanks 1

• Members

We have anal beads similar to these on tt. We both like having them inserted in our ass and vibrating while my cock is in my wife's pussy. little bit different than the regular anal beads that you pull out during orgasm but very exciting

Screenshot_20210103-092436.png

• Members
10 hours ago, Rio said:

We have anal beads similar to these on tt. We both like having them inserted in our ass and vibrating while my cock is in my wife's pussy. little bit different than the regular anal beads that you pull out during orgasm but very exciting

Screenshot_20210103-092436.png

Ooh, thanks Rio! I think I would like these!

• 2 months later...
  • Members

I love to put them in when I know we’re going to have sex, knowing it usually starts with him licking my pussy. 
It’s a pleasant surprise for him when he gets down there and a amazing feeling as he pulls them out as I’m squirting all over his face. 

• 2 months later...
  • Members
5 hours ago, Excited said:

Love mine. The tip has is vibrating with many settings. I go deep I can feel my pelvis vibrate. And as someone said pulling them out when I cum is intense. They ever stop working I will be buying a new one immediately. 

I definitely need vibrating ones!

• Members

Yes the vibrating ones had a whole new excitement to your ass.

• Members
5 hours ago, Rio said:

Yes the vibrating ones had a whole new excitement to your ass.

Yes I bet! Just a little test this morning with a Vibrating dildo Mmmm, I bet the beads are fucking amazing as high as they go💋