Official Community Forums Home

Newbie anal question

Hoggy

• Members

I will be buying my first butt plug tomorrow but have some thoughts and feelings I need to preface before I continue.

My fantasy is to have my wife insert my first butt plug the first time but I have a multitude of obstacles and questions to overcome.

Firstly, my wife thinks that the desire for anal play (INSERTION PRIMARLY) is wrong especially for a straight man. She thinks it is a "gay thing".  I, on the other hand, think that if that's what brings your SO pleasure....then so be it. I equate her rational to my going down on her - which she loves. Don't Lesbian women love their pussies licked too? Does it make her homosexual? Of course not! It's nothing more than a pleasurable feeling added to the emotional and physical contact!

Now while she mostly thinks with her heart, I think more with the head (pun not intended). I am more concerned with safety and cleanliness.

1. I know to start small with the plug. But how do I know the right size for me? Maybe I can handle a larger one. Maybe I can't. I don't want to cause myself physical damage.

2. How do I prevent "soil" from being on it (or odor) when she removes it? I'd hate to disgust her and embarrass myself.

3. How do I get her passed her feelings when I want what she thinks is wrong? I'm planning on putting the plug in the drawer with her dildos and she'll figure it out eventually - but I'd like to talk. Make sense?

I hope everybody is well and I look forward to y'alls replies.

• Like 1

• Members

Have her do some research or you find the articles for her and have her read them from psychologists and sexual experts. She will be informed quite a bit as far as it is not a gay thing. It is just another form of pleasure. As far as knowing what size many websites including TT has anal plug kits that have various size plugs to start out small and gradually increase. Once you had a size that you enjoy then you can purchase another one in the future. As far as cleanliness. Make sure that you had a bowel movement prior to and a shower and cleaning real well around there. Some people go as far as  doing enemas but I think that's overkill. And as far as the plug coming out with poop on it sometimes that happens. That's something that both you and she will have to overcome. Good luck and have fun

• Members

I actually take a shower with my toy so I am good and clean when the wife plays.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 1/15/2021 at 8:35 PM, Hoggy said:

I will be buying my first butt plug tomorrow but have some thoughts and feelings I need to preface before I continue.

My fantasy is to have my wife insert my first butt plug the first time but I have a multitude of obstacles and questions to overcome.

Firstly, my wife thinks that the desire for anal play (INSERTION PRIMARLY) is wrong especially for a straight man. She thinks it is a "gay thing".  I, on the other hand, think that if that's what brings your SO pleasure....then so be it. I equate her rational to my going down on her - which she loves. Don't Lesbian women love their pussies licked too? Does it make her homosexual? Of course not! It's nothing more than a pleasurable feeling added to the emotional and physical contact!

Now while she mostly thinks with her heart, I think more with the head (pun not intended). I am more concerned with safety and cleanliness.

1. I know to start small with the plug. But how do I know the right size for me? Maybe I can handle a larger one. Maybe I can't. I don't want to cause myself physical damage.

2. How do I prevent "soil" from being on it (or odor) when she removes it? I'd hate to disgust her and embarrass myself.

3. How do I get her passed her feelings when I want what she thinks is wrong? I'm planning on putting the plug in the drawer with her dildos and she'll figure it out eventually - but I'd like to talk. Make sense?

I’m with Rio, I got the plug kit, three sizes. It took me a couple of days and more lube than I expected to get the small one in. After a month I was finally able to get the medium one in Saturday night(and again with A LOT of lube.) It’s just me so I’m not too worried about the poop, but it does happen sometimes.( it was just a tiny little bit) when that medium one finally slid in I almost exploded with an orgasm, it only took a couple of clit rubs and two fingers inserted and I was in a puddle! I had to lay here for a little while because I didn’t want to take that plug out! Get the three size set you won’t regret it. 

• Like 3

• Members
8 hours ago, Nevertooold said:

I’m with Rio, I got the plug kit, three sizes. It took me a couple of days and more lube than I expected to get the small one in. After a month I was finally able to get the medium one in Saturday night(and again with A LOT of lube.) It’s just me so I’m not too worried about the poop, but it does happen sometimes.( it was just a tiny little bit) when that medium one finally slid in I almost exploded with an orgasm, it only took a couple of clit rubs and two fingers inserted and I was in a puddle! I had to lay here for a little while because I didn’t want to take that plug out! Get the three size set you won’t regret it. 

Great story never too old. Reading it fantasizing about that puddle of  juice coming out of your pussy you gave me an instant hard-on

• Like 1

• Members

@Hoggy did you get your butt plugs? Just wanted to show you the ones I was talking about. I have still only gotten the medium one in twice, with A LOT of lube and being very patient. I hope you can tell the sizes in comparison to my hand which is, I think average size for a 5’6” female. 

1DDF470E-0701-4843-9156-F5DE0F97F234.jpeg

BC87904E-400A-4995-BBB9-24316C4A727E.jpeg

256B5F76-5FD8-4EBF-BBD5-705978481C02.jpeg

B1CB466D-527C-4A9E-8557-F520FAF17AE7.jpeg

• Like 1

• Members
1 hour ago, Nevertooold said:

@Hoggy did you get your butt plugs? Just wanted to show you the ones I was talking about. I have still only gotten the medium one in twice, with A LOT of lube and being very patient. I hope you can tell the sizes in comparison to my hand which is, I think average size for a 5’6” female. 

1DDF470E-0701-4843-9156-F5DE0F97F234.jpeg

BC87904E-400A-4995-BBB9-24316C4A727E.jpeg

256B5F76-5FD8-4EBF-BBD5-705978481C02.jpeg

B1CB466D-527C-4A9E-8557-F520FAF17AE7.jpeg

You mean these ;)

I can't see myself being passed the small one but they're there if I want them!

20210205_225228.jpg

• Like 3

• Members
21 minutes ago, Hoggy said:

Here's the small one and I felt so full! This is the first time I've ever inserted anything... wow!

20210205_230428.jpg

Way to go! It takes a lot of lube and being very relaxed. After you use it for a while you will crave that feeling. After I had been playing with the small one for a couple of weeks (I could only leave it in fo a few mins at a time) I got brave and put my clothes on and was going to go to Walmart... when I put my jeans on, they came right back off and I had to take it out. If I had of gone anywhere with that in my pants would have been soaking wet. WHAT A TURN ON! I hope you enjoy. (I sure am)

• Like 1

• Members

Nice shot of the small one being inserted. At first I could never get the small one in. I don't know if I've graduated up to the biggest one yet but I know I'm beyond the small. I've enjoyed the vibrating butt plugs I have as well as vibrating realistic dildos. the vibrations add a whole different kind of pleasure. good luck on your new anal experiences. I think if you keep at it you'll really enjoy it. I know I do when my wife inserts my vibrating plug in me and I keep it in while we're having intercourse. definitely adds a different dimension

IMG_20210126_125356772.jpg

IMG_20210126_130049400.jpg

• Like 2

• Members
7 minutes ago, Nevertooold said:

Way to go! It takes a lot of lube and being very relaxed. After you use it for a while you will crave that feeling. After I had been playing with the small one for a couple of weeks (I could only leave it in fo a few mins at a time) I got brave and put my clothes on and was going to go to Walmart... when I put my jeans on, they came right back off and I had to take it out. If I had of gone anywhere with that in my pants would have been soaking wet. WHAT A TURN ON! I hope you enjoy. (I sure am)

Yea, I only lasted a minute or so and in order to remove it, I really had to squat down. But it was an intense feeling! My wife doesn't know this is something that is enjoyable to me and hate to know what she says when she finally finds out but I'd love for her to insert it in me while sucking my cock and pulling on my balls. Wow!

• Like 1

• Members
2 minutes ago, Hoggy said:

Yea, I only lasted a minute or so and in order to remove it, I really had to squat down. But it was an intense feeling! My wife doesn't know this is something that is enjoyable to me and hate to know what she says when she finally finds out but I'd love for her to insert it in me while sucking my cock and pulling on my balls. Wow!

I don’t squat. I lay on my side and kind of pull the outer knee up toward my chest still on my side, relax that the most important part. Just hold on to the exposed part and gently ease it out. I can’t emphasize enough about relaxing. You don’t want  to  tear anything! 

I’ve never experienced doing this to a man or receiving from him. But the idea her sucking you cock and pulling on your balls sounds very exciting! I hope you both enjoy this new play time, I hope she really gets into it. I hope you keep us ( at least me) updated. 

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Im with Rio. Im beyond plugs. I like a “average size “ vibrator being inserted and fucking me. My wife was open to it and doesnt ask questions about sexuality! 
she wont however indulge taking pictures or video.(yet😉)

• Like 1

• Members
6 hours ago, Excited said:

I am sur you would. Maybe even this combo. But lease allow me to help. Did I hear someone call clean up on isle Nevertooold. 

D313B895-6F22-4F83-8F8E-EA88A85D01D6.jpeg

I can’t even keep still lying in bed looking at this... I’m humping my bed with my ass at the idea of this and you... definitely in need of a cleanup. 😉👅

• Thanks 1

• Members
On 1/15/2021 at 8:35 PM, Hoggy said:

1. I know to start small with the plug. But how do I know the right size for me? Maybe I can handle a larger one. Maybe I can't. I don't want to cause myself physical damage. Use copious amounts of lube  you can never use too much IMO as stated start off small and work your way up, my wife trained her ass by first using a small vibrator and a vibrating inflatable butt plug, small when inserting and pumped up to fill her as much as she could take which increased as time/training went on she then graduated on her own to wearing latex panties with a built in butt plug considerably smaller that when she would inflate but still enough to fill and satisfy her she made a point of keeping it in the entire day at work the first time she wasn't sure if she would be able to but she made it the entire day coming home to show me her surprise, she still  enjoys wearing them on occasion but when she is having a boring day or a long meeting she will slip a wireless egg in her pussy that is controlled by an app on her phone

2. How do I prevent "soil" from being on it (or odor) when she removes it? I'd hate to disgust her and embarrass myself. make sure you go to the bathroom completely before anal play and wash yourself vigorously with a small brush or a washcloth you can also use it with a condom, sounds kind of silly but it will keep the toy itself clean and is easily discarded

3. How do I get her passed her feelings when I want what she thinks is wrong? I'm planning on putting the plug in the drawer with her dildos and she'll figure it out eventually - but I'd like to talk. Make sense?  One of the greatest pleasures I have ever received in an  A-spot orgasam  a nurse I used to date many years ago was in the bathroom getting ready before we went out that night and I was super horny of course and I unzipped and pulled my pants down and put my cock in her face while she was seated on the toilet adjusting her stockings she took my cock in her mouth and began sucking it and the next thing I know is she shoves a finger up my ass, I almost jumped through the ceiling, she told me to relax and enjoy it as she gave me one of her signature killer blowjobs she began massaging my prostate it was europhic to say the least It was so exciting that I could feel myself about to explode but didn't even have the time to do the gentlemanly thing and give her fair warning I came like a fire hose and she gulped down ever drop and looked up at me smiling with the overflow of cum on her face and lips saying see now  didn't that feel good. So anal/prostate stimulation for a man is perfectly normal and very satisfying. Was my girlfriend trying to make me gay by sticking her finger up my ass , no she was merely giving me pleasure, she also used to insert a vibrator in my ass and turn it up to full power and would have me fuck her while it was fully inserted. She said it was so powerful that she could feel the vibrations in my cock so for her it was like being fucked by a human vibrator.

Your wife as hard as it may be for her has to get over the hang ups society has deemed taboo on certain sexual activities, my wife questioned my enjoyment her performing anal on me the doesn't it make you gay thing also came up but I simply said how is it gay when its being done to me by a hot woman, she conceded that it looking at it that way it really was ridiculous . 

Trust me communication is the key

• Members
On 2/6/2021 at 12:01 AM, Nevertooold said:

I don’t squat. I lay on my side and kind of pull the outer knee up toward my chest still on my side, relax that the most important part. Just hold on to the exposed part and gently ease it out. I can’t emphasize enough about relaxing. You don’t want  to  tear anything! 

I’ve never experienced doing this to a man or receiving from him. But the idea her sucking you cock and pulling on your balls sounds very exciting! I hope you both enjoy this new play time, I hope she really gets into it. I hope you keep us ( at least me) updated. 

It looks like we have the same set of plugs. I managed to use the mid sized one today. :)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 3/12/2021 at 12:32 PM, pblo69 said:

Im with Rio. Im beyond plugs. I like a “average size “ vibrator being inserted and fucking me. My wife was open to it and doesnt ask questions about sexuality! 
she wont however indulge taking pictures or video.(yet😉)

We would love to see some good hot sexy pictures of your wife pblo69 , you two in a 69 video would be awesome !! Thanks Mandy and Dewey

• Members
1 hour ago, DewMan@1961 said:

We would love to see some good hot sexy pictures of your wife pblo69 , you two in a 69 video would be awesome !! Thanks Mandy and Dewey

For real, enjoy watching

ANe669Ft_mvxw-Z3Yd5mlNN4LyleoeG5UOx_dHeNr4WvwecHs_DKnaqjpuo22-oyOogfpTTF7SzGR4p-H4USedA~_edit_1621524833569.jpg

• Members

M

• 6 months later...