Official Community Forums Home

Titty Fucking.....

Tyger

• Members

I think it's a great way to get to know your partner.  As a female, you get an up close view of the action.  And of course women enjoy it when men find their breasts attractive.  

• Like 4

I'm absolutely IN love with that seriously nothing like feeling her warm breast wrapped around my cock 

8 hours ago, Amy D said:

I think it's a great way to get to know your partner.  As a female, you get an up close view of the action.  And of course women enjoy it when men find their breasts attractive.  

As a guy OMG THOSE warm soft boobs are so awesome feeling especially when we get to acualy cum in your face seriously 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Amy D said:

Please you girls breast are the ultimate turn on for just about every guy those beautiful nipples are just as wonderful as well 

• Like 1

• Members
19 minutes ago, bisexualrom said:

As a guy OMG THOSE warm soft boobs are so awesome feeling especially when we get to acualy cum in your face seriously 

I have never known a woman who actually loves to be cummed on in the face. I know their out their but I never seen one. Of course I really did not get around when I was growing up I had one girlfriend all through school 7-12th and we never did the nasty. We played around but we were both virgins when we finally got married. I'm not with her any more though.

• Members
On 10/4/2019 at 2:09 PM, Amy D said:

Wonderful way to express that....You hit the nail on the head 

(no pun intended, well maybe a little) 😂😂😂

• Members
On 10/4/2019 at 10:55 PM, bisexualrom said:

...when we get to acualy cum in your face seriously 

That's why I enjoy it.  And trying to guess when it's coming by the expression on his face, what his cock looks like (that's an interesting discussion in itself), and the sounds he is making.  Wow.  

• Like 2

• Members
8 minutes ago, Amy D said:

That's why I enjoy it.  And trying to guess when it's coming by the expression on his face, what his cock looks like (that's an interesting discussion in itself), and the sounds he is making.  Wow.  

Yes, yes, and yes--so hot

• Like 2

Oh yeah that's definitely an awesome pleasure that you girls give us for real isn't it wonderful how you girls can actually use any part of your body to give us guys pleasure incredible women you are 

• Members
16 hours ago, bisexualrom said:

....isn't it wonderful how you girls can actually use any part of your body to give us guys pleasure incredible women you are 

Isn't it wonderful how many different ways you guys can use one part of your body to make us girls climb the wall. 

• Like 1

• Members
On 10/4/2019 at 11:21 PM, Mark7even said:

I have never known a woman who actually loves to be cummed on in the face. I know their out their but I never seen one. Of course I really did not get around when I was growing up I had one girlfriend all through school 7-12th and we never did the nasty. We played around but we were both virgins when we finally got married. I'm not with her any more though.

My first experience was with my first (and really only) SO.  He told me he thought I was so pretty and wanted to see what my face looked like with his cum on it.  That made me really excited, so I agreed.  He asked me to take my clothes off and kneel down in front of him. I did, and then I didn't do anything except smile and very carefully watch with amazement his cock growing bigger and bigger and bigger and bigger right in front of my face.  Then all of a sudden...WOW.  The first time I felt the warm fluid landing on my face was a feeling I'll never forget.  

I find it hard to believe your SO will not enjoy it once she experiences it.

• Like 1

• Members
50 minutes ago, Amy D said:

Some people are just wired differently I guess. I have came on her breast and she really didn't seem to mind that especially when I started licking my cum off them. If you have any suggestions on rewiring mine for the facial that would be awesome. Na it's never going to happen.

• Members
19 hours ago, Mark7even said:

If you have any suggestions on rewiring mine for the facial that would be awesome. Na it's never going to happen.

Please keep me informed. I know you can make this happen!!! 😃

• Thanks 1

• Members
1 hour ago, Mark7even said:

In my fantasies I'm sure it will happen...

I suspect it's already happened there. I'm talking real life. That's where all the real fun happens. 

• 4 months later...
  • Members

Especially love it when the wife oils up her 38DD melons and I slide my cock in and out as she pushed them together, this was a go to since we first me more times than not I owuld shoot my load into her open mouth or give her one nice facial whihc to this day still puts a smile on her face. The only thing nice than a big pair of oiled up tits is a pair with a hard oiled up cock sandwiched between them

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
  • Members
On 2/23/2008 at 2:31 AM, ReeRee42 said:

I love it too! I ask for it, beg for it, bargain for it, bribe him to do, offer him a cookie, whatever it takes. I've never once been turned down. I love the feel of a hard penis between my boobies. I love how it looks too. And I love being able to lick the head of his penis while he does it. It makes me very hot.

OMG yes please. Would love to slide my big thick cock between your sweet tit's and tit fuck them for you till I am squirting my big thick loads of hot cum all over your tit's and hard nipples mmmmmm

• Members
On 10/11/2019 at 11:40 AM, Amy D said:

My first experience was with my first (and really only) SO.  He told me he thought I was so pretty and wanted to see what my face looked like with his cum on it.  That made me really excited, so I agreed.  He asked me to take my clothes off and kneel down in front of him. I did, and then I didn't do anything except smile and very carefully watch with amazement his cock growing bigger and bigger and bigger and bigger right in front of my face.  Then all of a sudden...WOW.  The first time I felt the warm fluid landing on my face was a feeling I'll never forget.  

Nothing like having my man squirting orgasms all over my face and in my mouth

• Like 1

• Members
On 10/10/2019 at 5:14 PM, Amy D said:

You are so beautiful hot and sexy lady, and I would love to squirt my big thick loads of hot cum all over your tit's and nipple's and your beautiful face.

• 1 year later...
  • Members

Love getting titty fucked. I love the feel of cum all over my breasts and massaging my breasts afterwards.☀️

• Like 1