Official Community Forums Home

Eating creampie

• Members
12 minutes ago, Jizzlobber77 said:

I too would love to do this but at ejaculation the urge goes and I cannot get my wife to encourage or demand that I do iy

I totally get that. I want some “barking orders” if you will or a demand of cleaning her pussy and licking and slurping and sucking it until all her juices and my cum is gone.!! That would definitely put me over the top and instantly hard again.

• Like 1

• Members
13 minutes ago, southernlad0106 said:

I totally get that. I want some “barking orders” if you will or a demand of cleaning her pussy and licking and slurping and sucking it until all her juices and my cum is gone.!! That would definitely put me over the top and instantly hard again.

Nothing wrong with cleaning up a cream pie, go for it if it's what you want and she's OK with it.

• Like 1

• Members
4 minutes ago, cirrus20 said:

Nothing wrong with cleaning up a cream pie, go for it if it's what you want and she's OK with it.

What’s your experience with it? Taste, texture, etc? Did u add anything or just dive in?

• Members
1 minute ago, southernlad0106 said:

What’s your experience with it? Taste, texture, etc? Did u add anything or just dive in?

It was fine.  It is a way to give her squirming while you are recovering.   If you're not sure though and want a little test just try some of your cum after masturbating.

• Members

Fill her up, and clean her out! Then you will know! I'd bet she will love it! 

Nothing weird about it. I eat my wife's creampie all the time, so if it's weird, call me weird! 

• Like 3

• Members
On 3/2/2021 at 3:51 AM, southernlad0106 said:

Been thinking of eating my wife’s creampie. I want to taste her sweet juice cum with mine. A feast if you will of our sexual exploits. Is this weird?  As u can see I can shoot them full. 

C531C52D-01F4-43B3-B41E-440C6C1C8425.pngcontent.invisioncic.com

BTW, nice shootin' there Tex! LOL

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 3/3/2021 at 1:02 AM, Excited said:

That’s a great cum shot. You could have shot that right into your mouth. Taste test complete. But eating it right out of her pussy is a turn on though. Plus the taste will be a bit different. The Ph factor of your cum and hers is opposite. Thus changing it. Shot in your hand and quickly lick it before you stop cuming. Get use to the taste. 

I want to clean my wife up too after filling her up. It’s such a turn on. However, when the time arrives, the urge either dies down or goes away. I think I will have one of her toys handy, and use it on her after I cum. Then maybe she will squirm and ask me to go in an lap all the wetness.

• Like 3

• Members
1 hour ago, Sdffm3 said:

I want to clean my wife up too after filling her up. It’s such a turn on. However, when the time arrives, the urge either dies down or goes away. I think I will have one of her toys handy, and use it on her after I cum. Then maybe she will squirm and ask me to go in an lap all the wetness.

I used to feel the same way. The first time, I just did it, even though I really didn't want to, and she came like crazy! I mean, her orgasm was practically violent it was so powerful.  She was humping my face, holding my head ,my cum and her cum went everywhere, and it lasted minutes! Lucky I didn't suffocate or drown! 

After that, getting past the lack of any urge was not a problem!! 

• Like 4

• Members
On 3/15/2021 at 12:35 PM, Kinkster said:

I used to feel the same way. The first time, I just did it, even though I really didn't want to, and she came like crazy! I mean, her orgasm was practically violent it was so powerful.  She was humping my face, holding my head ,my cum and her cum went everywhere, and it lasted minutes! Lucky I didn't suffocate or drown! 

After that, getting past the lack of any urge was not a problem!! 

On 3/2/2021 at 8:51 AM, southernlad0106 said:

Been thinking of eating my wife’s creampie. I want to taste her sweet juice cum with mine. A feast if you will of our sexual exploits. Is this weird?  As u can see I can shoot them full. 

C531C52D-01F4-43B3-B41E-440C6C1C8425.pngcontent.invisioncic.com

nice height, i hate when i get dribblers lol

• Members

i am also in the boat on kinda wanting to try it, maybe just rub a little on my lips to start or a small snowball. i think the wife thinks it's gross though we do share precum which i like the taste of

• 5 months later...
  • Members
On 3/18/2021 at 12:45 AM, khorse said:

i am also in the boat on kinda wanting to try it, maybe just rub a little on my lips to start or a small snowball. i think the wife thinks it's gross though we do share precum which i like the taste of

pre cum taste great  and funny how it puts me in the mood. My wife likes me sucking it out after I cum inside. she prefers t inside and me clean her up. But it took long time to get to that point. I  good now dont mind but I keep in training myself . I found masterbating into apple sauce ( playing with doing it on foods ) taste great. Actually I recommend it. once you done it more then a few times you  just start doing it without hesitation. wife happy

• Like 1

• Members
On 3/18/2021 at 12:43 AM, khorse said:

nice height, i hate when i get dribblers lol

At our age that an achievment mate. congradulations 

• 3 weeks later...

I was the same way so my wife would take my first shot of my cum in her mouth and spit it in my mouth while I was still cumming. It was wild and later she would ride me until I blew my load in her pussy. Immediately she would sit on my face and fill my mouth with cum. It tasted like pussy. Delicious and after that we always shared

• Like 1

• 1 month later...