Official Community Forums Home

Wife wants to help a friend

SpiceC

Is it something that should happen?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Yes, or No

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. If Yes, how far should it be allowed to go?

• Yes, but only let him see her in a thong bikini.
    • Yes, but only let him see her topless.
    • Yes, he can see her naked only
    • Yes, up to and including the naked lap dance, but no touching.
    • Yes, up to and including the naked lap dance including touching.
    • Yes, including the masturbation in any position of his or her choice.
    • Yes, including the masturbation and he can touch her at the same time.
    • Yes, and she should be able to give him a handjob.
    • Yes, and she should be able to give him a blowjob.
    • Yes, and she should be allowed to fuck him.

Hi everyone, new to the forum and looking for a little advice:

My best friend is in a love less marriage and I know he doesn't get any from his wife. His wife used to be quite hot but for years now she has let herself go and is now quite overweight.

He is due to come and visit me and my wife later this year when its possible again (lives in another country).

My wife is in her thirties, hot, great ass, natural tanned skin, dark hair.

My wife is a little bit of an exhibitionist already. She loves wearing nothing at the beach or just tiny bikini thongs. She loves it when she gets photographed by anyone and loves sharing her pics.

The other night while we were fucking she asked about my mate and if things had gotten any better for him. I told her they had not.

I said something like 'imagine what he would be like if he saw your tits when he was here after not seeing any sexy women in person for so many years'.
She smiled.
'Would you let him see you naked when he's here?'
'yeah, I would'.
'would you like it?' I continued.
'yeah'
I kept asking questions. She said she would be ok with giving him a lapdance while she is naked and it would be ok for him to touch her ass and tits.

She said she would be ok giving us both a show where she masturbated in front of both of us. She even told me that she would masturbate in different positions for us to him a full show.

This discussion has happened a few times now and she seems really into it.

Just wondered if any of you had a similar experience and have an opinion about whether it would be a good idea or not.

• Like 2

• Members

This could be something good or it could cause problems.  Your wife seems to be OK with you all at least masturbating together but the more important questions are:  How do you feel about it?  How does your friend feel about it?  How far are you and your wife willing to go (masturbating, mutual masturbation, those two as friends with benefits, full on threesome)?   Can everyone handle keeping it secret from your friend's wife?  What if she finds out?

Everyone needs to openly discuss and decide what you want to do and what limits you will set.  But it is very important that you and your wife are secure with each other before moving forward and your friend understands it is only sex and friendship.  Who knows, you all might really enjoy a recurring sexcation threesome.  There are some here like Wisconsin Cougar that have a circle of friends with benefits on a recurring basis.  And it does sound like a lot of fun.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Members
On 5/28/2021 at 9:30 AM, SpiceC said:

My best friend is in a love less marriage and I know he doesn't get any from his wife. His wife used to be quite hot but for years now she has let herself go and is now quite overweight.

He is due to come and visit me and my wife later this year when its possible again (lives in another country).

My wife is a little bit of an exhibitionist already. She loves wearing nothing at the beach or just tiny bikini thongs. She loves it when she gets photographed by anyone and loves sharing her pics.

The other night while we were fucking she asked about my mate and if things had gotten any better for him. I told her they had not.

I said something like 'imagine what he would be like if he saw your tits when he was here after not seeing any sexy women in person for so many years'.
She smiled.
'yeah, I would'.
'yeah'
I kept asking questions. She said she would be ok with giving him a lapdance while she is naked and it would be ok for him to touch her ass and tits.

She said she would be ok giving us both a show where she masturbated in front of both of us. She even told me that she would masturbate in different positions for us to him a full show.

Just wondered if any of you had a similar experience and have an opinion about whether it would be a good idea or not.

I don't think so because,  I caught my wife (now ex) in the 69 position with her ex-boyfriend (she had told me about her ex and that they were still friends, I didn't know they were still friends with benefits) on our living room sofa when I came home early on a Sat. night that I was supposed to work late. I sneaked into the  house when I saw a strange car in the driveway and heard sucking and slurping noises coming from the living room and what I saw, I had no inclination to join in! They were so busy enjoying each other, they didn't realize I had come home and that I was even standing there and saw what the heck what was going on what was now our home and on our sofa no less! I sneaked  back out the house went to a local bar and stayed there till the time my wife would expect me home. When I got home she was in bed reading one of my old Penthouse magazines as I went into the bathroom to shower! I  never mentioned what I saw, and she never understood why I wouldn't sit on the sofa anymore until years later when she filed for divorce. While her lawyer (a woman)  was giving me the third degree, and what I was going to have to pay in the divorce settlement my ex kept sneering at me, when I  dropped the bombshell in front of her lawyer and the assistants (also women) in a conference room working on the divorce case.  I asked very matter of factually "hold up a second lady,  I bet you my wife didn't tell you about the time she was sucking her ex-boyfriend's dick in the 69 position on our living room sofa  soon after we were married when I was supposed to be working? Then ask my wife why I had to change all the locks on the doors in the house,  soon after that  sex-capade that she didn't know I knew about.  Ask her why she refused to get the keys back to our home that her ex-boyfriend had, maybe it was because they weren't through sucking and fucking each other until I threw a Monkey Wrench into their scheme, anybody has grounds for divorce it was me"? I got up as her lawyer looked at my wife like she just got sucker punched in the stomach and the other women mouths opened like their jaws were about to hit the floor, as I walked out! You also said he was married, what happened to me could happen to your friend, but you would be responsible for opening Pandora's Box - no pun intended! if I  had a friend whose wife isn't giving him any, I sure wouldn't offer him to my wife to be sucked and fucked, unless he brings his wife to join the party!

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

• Members

ve

On 6/5/2021 at 7:03 AM, mustang said:

Have a few drinks. Enjoy the show. If she wants 2 hard dicks then do it. He will go back home and you two can then enjoy what happened. She sounds like she would be fun. Let her use the dildos and get ready for 2 hard cocks. I find it exciting that guys(and girls)  look at my wife. 

Mustang looking is one thing, but would you be up to letting your wife be licked, sucked, and penetrated by one these guys or girls and maybe even involving a Threesome? My current wife and I had the Threesome discussion, but we were stuck with whom.  Most men would love a FFM, but it was my wife who wanted that. I wanted a MMF Threesome, but I never let on my Threesome involved my hard dick and one of her Dildos or Vibrators I had bought from TT! One night while we were having sex I talked my wife into incorporating her favorite Vibe into our love making and she didn't object to trying something new.  Once we got back into the heat of things, I took control of her Vibe and told her she was about to get the Threesome I always wanted.  My hard cock was balls deep into her pussy when I lubed up the Vibe with her juices and slid it into her on the top of my shaft and turned it up to max power. I then began to alternate thrusting between my dick and working her vibrator in and out of her then very wet and stretched open pussy.  When we both climaxed, we didn't think we would ever stop cumming that the towel she had put underneath her become soaking wet. That was the best sex we ever had, but deep down I think she still wants a FFM Threesome not so much her doing the licking, but her being licked by another woman. The problem which my wife  knows that is,  no woman is going to go down on her if she is not ready or willing to reciprocate! I have been thinking of getting her one of TT's new Clit Sucking toys, but she stopped using her Dildos and Vibes and lost almost all interest in sex, so I'm hesitant to spend the money! The bottom line is, the way I handled sharing my wife with someone is using something that wouldn't cause any problems! Letting  someone into your personal life especially one that is also married is opening a whole can of worms, and maybe SpiceC's  friend's wife is waiting for her husband to slip up! SpiceC also says is friend lives overseas and says he is in a loveless marriage, if I was planning a trip to the  U.S. and had a friend who would let me stay with him and get laid by his sexy wife, I know my bags would be packed and ready to go, don't know about Threesome part though! Looking at a guy naked is one thing, being in the same room with him and his wife, would be like watching my ex-wife with her ex-boyfriend which was a big turn off way back then!

• 1 year later...
  • Members
On 5/28/2021 at 9:30 AM, SpiceC said:

She smiled.
'yeah, I would'.
'yeah'

Would like to get together with your wife. She sounds ferry interesting WOW 👅 👅

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • Members

It sounds like you both enjoyed talking about the situation and got turned on by the idea of it - - especially your wife. 

So I’d say go for it and don’t just stop at a mutual masturbation session. Double team her with your friend and fuck her as many times as you both can in every hole. 

It’s MUCH better to be fucking people together as a couple than to have her sneaking around behind your back - - or vice versa - - to get some sex on the side. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Members

lived I n Hawaii for 12 yrs when younger  25 -33-  worked at the Outrigger Reef Hotel  Many times husbands' boyfriends asked me to fucked their wives but some just wanted to watch her suck my cock    could not understand why they wanted one or the other

• 7 months later...
  • Members

As a wife i.e Hotwife, you should really talk with yours about her fantasies and feelings and yours also not all men can handle the Lifestyle towit she seems  to be more inclined to it than you, so talk to her, when your not Fucking, you must be able to talk about both of your feelings outside the bed, I personally am grateful my hubby told me his feelings, so I could tell him mine, and it really changed our relationship, I know we are more in love now than we were in our twenties and thirties, the reality is you must communicate and listen to each other, or You will be Divorced.  Only because you did not Listen to her.  I was not at all excited when Sean told me his fantasy I thought there must be something wrong with him,  but I realized I had fantasies also,  so we role-played for a few weeks and he got bold and invited  Scott over for one reason to Fuck me, and I am really glad he had listened to me, I now have the Best Sex of my life.. LoLo Hotwife CumSlut p.s. hope this helps and don't forget Listen to what she says.

Inorder to convince your wife to sleep with your friend, you have to

1- Explore her fantasies while you have sex with her. Once you get a clear picture, create some fake erotic stories and share it with your wife while having sex & keep doing it for few days because it'll be in her sub- concious

2- It will be much easier if she's drunk, so make her drunk on that day. Then introduce your friend to her.

3- Give your friend some private time to flirt with your wife & manipulate her when she's vulnerable.

4- Make it very clear that he's sexually attractive to her. She'll accept because she's vulnerable now.

5- Let him build up the sexual tension & turn her on with his touches.