Official Community Forums Home

• Members

Hola Jade

• Members

Between your profile and your 48DDD I think you said plenty. Welcome!

• Members

Hello jade , you sound sexy as hell. Can’t wait to see what you look like. 😜😜

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Hi everyone Thank You for the warm welcome. A little more about me I shave my pussy and try to be as smooth as possible. And with the right stimulation I'm a squirted. And like I said in kinda shy but if you get me worked up enough all shyness is gone. Also am Bi

• Like 6

• Members

@JadeKatana79been reading your post and enjoy them very much. Looking forward to hearing and seeing more of you. The one post of the close-up of your pussy is fantastic. You said with the right stimulation you are a squirter. I would like to put my finger inside you and find your g-spot with the right stimulation on it and see how much I can get you to squirt. I bet you would taste good afterwards also. 

• Members
On 7/13/2021 at 10:56 AM, JadeKatana79 said:

Hi everyone Thank You for the warm welcome. A little more about me I shave my pussy and try to be as smooth as possible. And with the right stimulation I'm a squirted. And like I said in kinda shy but if you get me worked up enough all shyness is gone. Also am Bi

Welcome to the most open minded sex website forums. Shy people feel safe at Timid.com, start out easy and you'll be coaxed to reveal more. I'm bi also so looking at males or female, or whatever is more erotic. I'll gladly show of my cock. Enjoy your journey!