Official Community Forums Home

To Big

QUARTS77

• Members
I  AM  11 INCHES LONG BY 4 INCHES THICK IS THIS TO BIG

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

SOME women can handle a big cock. My husband is very big too... it just depends on who your partner is. Take it slow if you are hooking up with a new lover to make sure she can handle you!

• 4 weeks later...

:blink: i would think 11 iinches plenty big and not too big if used correctly. Man the ladies must love to see that grow!

d

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have a 12 inch cock & the girth is another story.... I'm not showing off, but all I'm saying is that any woman can take any size given time & practice!!! My good lady is living proof

• 2 months later...
  • Members

At one time i thought guy talk about having cock over about 8 inches long was just some big BS bragging, UNTIL i dated a 19 year old black man from three towns up the gulf. I could hardy believe what i found in his pants, thought it would never stop growing. I did'nt measure it, but it must of been half again as long and half again as thick as i'de ever seen. Went well over an inch past his belly button when he stood up. It bottomed out in me with still plenty to go. He would lay on his side facing me, me on my back next to him with my legs slightly pulled up over his crotch and his love tool mostly (maybe two thirds) in me. He kept my clitty happy with wet fingers. :D i kept him happy with creative kisses and ball fondling. ;) The ending called for several curtain calls. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Never say "i'm busy" to a young black man.

• 6 months later...
  • Members

i am not a fan of huge cock....i find it almost "annoying" for some reason. They have to go in slow and carefully.......i like my sex hard and fast. i don't want having to worry about him ripping my inside out! or rearranging my organs around! lol! i like my men to be average size...a blow job is much more pleasant for me! Not all women prefer HUGE cocks...

• Members

To me that is BIG, do-able but the first few times would probably hurt...I dated a guy one time about that size and sometimes sex would really really hurt, so we did a lot of oral and never anal.. :(

But even the gyno will tell me my pussy is tight :o and has to use a small speculum or even dilate me for some procedures--so I think the size of your partner matters too...