Official Community Forums Home

Trading places

• Members

If you could swap genders for 24 hours what’s the first thing you would do?  I have a friend who says she’d pee standing up. Me? I’ve watched women orgasm enough times to know hers are much more intensive than mine. Beautiful to see. So if I wake up in the body of a woman you know where my hands are going. How about you?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Members

If I woke up with a body of a woman first thing I want to do is find that g-spot and push on it and feel that g spot orgasm

• Like 1

• Members
4 hours ago, Rio said:

If I woke up with a body of a woman first thing I want to do is find that g-spot and push on it and feel that g spot orgasm

Great choice.  I'm afraid that after that first orgasm I'd look something like this. You too?

xxxx 23.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Members
11 minutes ago, twin spirits said:

Great choice.  I'm afraid that after that first orgasm I'd look something like this. You too?

xxxx 23.jpg

Probably! I probably couldn't keep my finger out of my pussy and pushing on that g spot

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • Members

First thing I'm gonna do is grab the first cock I come to and see what it feels like to get pussy stuffed with dick.

• Like 2

• Members
4 hours ago, NeverSuspect said:

I’ve always wondered what it would feel like to fuck a girl if I had a cock 😜

I am the other way around. I've wondered how it would feel if I had a pussy and got fucked and had my clit played with

• Like 1

• Members
On 1/12/2022 at 4:49 PM, NeverSuspect said:

I’ve always wondered what it would feel like to fuck a girl if I had a cock 😜

I was thinking the same. 😁

• Like 1

• Members

If I woke up as a female.. I would definitely start exploring myself an see how far an intense I could take my orgasms. Have always wanted to know the feeling from squirting an  just having my pussy completely destroyed an pounded.. Being man it does feel good why having sex or receiving head but the real extreme sensation is only during ejaculation.  I obviously know it's more intense when an orgasm actually occurs for a woman but the pleasure you feel before climax is way better. 

• Like 2