Official Community Forums Home

Think this hurts? Women's Edition

twin spirits

• Members
13 minutes ago, Andrew said:

He could also drop his balls into my mouth while I jerk him off. 

Wow! Teabagging! You are absolutely shameless. Good for you.

• Like 1

• Members
7 minutes ago, twin spirits said:

Wow! Teabagging! You are absolutely shameless. Good for you.

When you got a craving for man meat, you can't settle for anything less. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Members
25 minutes ago, Excited said:

Well my little worm won’t do a thing for her. 

You don’t know until you try. You might be surprised.

• Members
14 hours ago, DewMan@1961 said:

Try my husband cock and out for size then Cum tell me what you you thank of it inside your tight little asshole WOW !!!

The two of you are quite a tag team tease.  They say size doesn’t matter but size can have its own rewards. That said, I don’t drop my panties until I’m know what I’m getting into and what’s going to be getting into me. Yes???

• Like 1

• Members
1 hour ago, twin spirits said:

The two of you are quite a tag team tease.  They say size doesn’t matter but size can have its own rewards. That said, I don’t drop my panties until I’m know what I’m getting into and what’s going to be getting into me. Yes???

No time like the present for trying out all kinds of things

• Members

I can just imagine me straddling that and sticking my cock way up inside that asshole. I'm hard thinking about it

• Like 2

• Members
On 6/15/2021 at 12:42 PM, twin spirits said:

Come on, Guys. No Hollywood here just good clean fun. Try doing this in high heels!

gif 10.gif

so hot, but nicer when it's a real cock attached to a sexy man

• Members
On 6/15/2021 at 5:12 AM, cirrus20 said:

If she can take that monster I doubt she'd be satisfied with any "regular size" cock.

not necessarily true, just because she can take huge objects doesn't mean she is loose and won't feel nice with something smaller

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 8/2/2021 at 8:01 AM, Jennifer01 said:

OMG no way!  But it must just take repetition to do this cause it appears before she puts it in her hole is already stretched out.  I guess the ass stretches out and stays that way?  I don't see the pleasure unless it's a cock doing that to me.  

That intimidates the hell out of me, I have only experienced anal twice and the first time I thought he was going to split me in half… It took a bit of doing but I enjoyed it , the next time was equally as difficult but I was more aroused and a lot of clitoral stimulation helped tremendously we don’t do it frequently sometimes I wish he would but if he goes at it too fast and hard I pull away before we can get there… 

• Like 1

• Members
5 hours ago, Gypsy G said:

That intimidates the hell out of me, I have only experienced anal twice and the first time I thought he was going to split me in half… It took a bit of doing but I enjoyed it , the next time was equally as difficult but I was more aroused and a lot of clitoral stimulation helped tremendously we don’t do it frequently sometimes I wish he would but if he goes at it too fast and hard I pull away before we can get there… 

Mmmmmm it's feels so good

• Members
2 hours ago, Jennifer01 said:

Oh but I love sexual intimidation.  Especially from a guy who really knows what he's doing.  At the same time I get a sense of fear, but along with it comes the knowledge that I'm intimately  involved in someone's extreme sexual pleasure that is not far away.  And being involved with someone's pleasure in that way is so gratifying!

Yes I agree, I absolutely agree… it makes me so hot. I love that I’m allowing him the thing he desires, it makes it so much more amazing hearing him get that satisfaction you know it’s amazing for him because you can see it and feel the hunger and intensity in his motions. 

• Like 1

• Members
3 hours ago, DewMan@1961 said:

Mmmmmm it's feels so good

Yes yes it does I have definitely grown to enjoy it… and all forms of play

• Like 1