Official Community Forums Home

Think this hurts? Women's Edition

twin spirits

• Members

If she can take that monster I doubt she'd be satisfied with any "regular size" cock.

• Like 1

• Members
34 minutes ago, cirrus20 said:

If she can take that monster I doubt she'd be satisfied with any "regular size" cock.

That's no lie. Plus I don't know any guy that has a cock that size

• Members
2 hours ago, Rio said:

That's no lie. Plus I don't know any guy that has a cock that size

Only in the movies, enhanced thru the magic of Hollywood.

• twin spirits changed the title to Think this hurts? Women's Edition
  • Members
2 hours ago, DewMan@1961 said:

Now that's what I'm taking about, that's my kind of women mmmmmmmm

My kind too. Poetry in motion? Love this!

gif 12.gif

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Members

I had a hard time with my wife Putting a small girth dildo up my ass yesterday. Can't imagine taking one that size

• Like 1

• Members
On 6/15/2021 at 2:41 PM, Rio said:

I had a hard time with my wife Putting a small girth dildo up my ass yesterday. Can't imagine taking one that size

Well, I think it's practice and work your way up from very small to very big. Check out this girl. Beautiful ass and strong legs. Wouldn't mind having her on top of me. She could hook me up with whatever size dildo she wanted. Might not make  it but could be a lot of fun trying.. 

gif 13.gif

• Like 5

• 1 month later...
  • Members
6 hours ago, Jennifer01 said:

OMG no way!  But it must just take repetition to do this cause it appears before she puts it in her hole is already stretched out.  I guess the ass stretches out and stays that way?  I don't see the pleasure unless it's a cock doing that to me.  

I agree but the hole is a muscle that will return to its normal size afterward. Otherwise she would go through life wearing a Depends. And if you can find a cock that size ... well, keep us posted!

• Like 1

• Members
5 hours ago, twin spirits said:

I agree but the hole is a muscle that will return to its normal size afterward. Otherwise she would go through life wearing a Depends. And if you can find a cock that size ... well, keep us posted!

Try my husband cock and out for size then Cum tell me what you you thank of it inside your tight little asshole WOW !!!

• Members
4 minutes ago, DewMan@1961 said:

loving the taste of my husband cum.gif

I envy her. I wish I was her. Sucking on that big cock that shot his load on me. 

• Like 1

• Members
27 minutes ago, DewMan@1961 said:

Ohhhhh really Andrew WOW !!!

I'm envisioning a hard working man coming home from a long day. He's all stressed and tense. I could picture being there seeing what he needs and then all of a sudden he would whip out that big monster and rub it on my face. I know what he would want me to do, and I do it. I could see doing what she's doing and relieving his tension with my mouth. After after shot his load all over my face, I could picture him rubbing that thing against my lips and smacking me with it. 

• Like 1

• Members
7 minutes ago, Andrew said:

I'm envisioning a hard working man coming home from a long day. He's all stressed and tense. I could picture being there seeing what he needs and then all of a sudden he would whip out that big monster and rub it on my face. I know what he would want me to do, and I do it. I could see doing what she's doing and relieving his tension with my mouth. After after shot his load all over my face, I could picture him rubbing that thing against my lips and smacking me with it. 

I want to make a video of my husband smacking your face with his big thick cock and between your tit's.   ..... Mandy C

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Members
7 minutes ago, DewMan@1961 said:

I want to make a video of my husband smacking your face with his big thick cock and between your tit's.   ..... Mandy C

I could picture him waving that massive snake in my face a little bit, jerking himself, acting like he's going to put it in my mouth and then pulls back, teasing me and taunting me. I could picture him doing that a couple of more times and then giving me my wish, face fucking me until he starts emptying his balls in my mouth. Then he pulls out of my mouth to make sure my face gets a little covered in his man juice. 

• Members
32 minutes ago, Andrew said:

I could picture him waving that massive snake in my face a little bit, jerking himself, acting like he's going to put it in my mouth and then pulls back, teasing me and taunting me. I could picture him doing that a couple of more times and then giving me my wish, face fucking me until he starts emptying his balls in my mouth. Then he pulls out of my mouth to make sure my face gets a little covered in his man juice. 

Wow!!!

• Like 1

• Members
1 hour ago, DewMan@1961 said:

Try my husband cock and out for size then Cum tell me what you you thank of it inside your tight little asshole WOW !!!

mmmmm

• Thanks 1

• Members
29 minutes ago, twin spirits said:

Wow!!!

He could also drop his balls into my mouth while I jerk him off. 

• Like 1