Official Community Forums Home

Think This Hurts? Women's Edition 2

twin spirits

• Members

This is maybe about does size really matter? The young lady pictured below felt that color coordination was important. Jilling in style?

dil 010.gif

• Like 4

• Members
3 minutes ago, twin spirits said:

This is maybe about does size really matter? The young lady pictures below felt that color coordination was important. Jilling in style?

dil 010.gif

Omg! 

• Members
1 hour ago, twin spirits said:

This is maybe about does size really matter? The young lady pictures below felt that color coordination was important. Jilling in style?

dil 010.gif

I'm long and thicker than most men,  but i don't think I would be able to touch neither side or the bottom of that lady twin spirits Damn

• Members

First of all where would you find something that size. And why would you want something that size? You'd never be able to enjoy a normal size cock again

• Like 1

• Members

By the looks of her asshole it looks like she has had a lot of anal sex with big toys as well

• Members
4 hours ago, DewMan@1961 said:

I'm long and thicker than most men,  but i don't think I would be able to touch neither side or the bottom of that lady twin spirits Damn

I really don’t think that would be a problem. Remember the pussy we love is the same place we traveled through when we entered this world. Both beautiful and practical after mounting these monsters she will still be tight enough wrap around you.  When one woman was asked what it felt like giving birth she said, “It felt like trying to shit a watermelon.” So I think you would be most welcomed.

• Like 1

• Members
On 7/6/2021 at 4:30 PM, Rio said:

First of all where would you find something that size. And why would you want something that size? You'd never be able to enjoy a normal size cock again

To answer your question it's the same place you get everything else: Amazon. Amazon.com: The Moby, World’s Largest Retail Dildo, 36 Inch: Health & Personal Care

As to why that's one I can't answer but I guess the challenge is fun. In the case of the three foot dildo maybe as an interesting sculpture?

• Members
15 hours ago, 6969lovers said:

Doesn't hurt as much as you think. I love the feeling of being stretched.  I cum really hard along with squirter buckets. When fucking huge dildos. 

Thanks for sharing from a woman's point of view. Fuller can be better as seen below.

dil 011.gif

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• Members
19 minutes ago, twin spirits said:

Thanks for sharing from a woman's point of view. Fuller can be better as seen below.

dil 011.gif

What a waste of sweet nectar 

• Members
3 hours ago, michelleddd said:

Well we do have babies, thank god we go back to normal after that

That said ….that thing would never fit and I’m ok with that. 

👍

• Members
On 7/8/2021 at 1:04 PM, cirrus20 said:

All I can say is pussies are truly amazing and beautiful.

Well said and agreed to. All are truly amazing and beautiful. Amen.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
On 7/6/2021 at 6:20 PM, twin spirits said:

I really don’t think that would be a problem. Remember the pussy we love is the same place we traveled through when we entered this world. Both beautiful and practical after mounting these monsters she will still be tight enough wrap around you.  When one woman was asked what it felt like giving birth she said, “It felt like trying to shit a watermelon.” So I think you would be most welcomed.

Thank you for the confidentiality in my being able to make a beautiful woman happy with my performers with her Twin spirits

• Members
47 minutes ago, DewMan@1961 said:

Thank you for the confidentiality in my being able to make a beautiful woman happy with my performers with her Twin spirits

Well DewMan just trying to offer some encouragement. mmmm

• Like 1

• Members
On 7/8/2021 at 10:24 AM, twin spirits said:

dil 011.gif

You can call my thick cock dildo if you like twin spirits as long as you let me make you scream and squirt like that video. It would be a awesome time together ball's deep inside of you Mmmmm

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
On 7/6/2021 at 3:30 PM, Rio said:

I was thinking same thing